Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Ongoing issue with the game force closing when trying to enter a friend's village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still crashing for some villages and often as I move from area to area. Seems worse with each update. Actually crashed coming out of a mini game as well.

Comment

• I have been having an issue and I didn't know where to put it on the forum, so I will put it here since it is a gifting problem.

Even when I use all the loading tricks, my friends list often will not load. After a few seconds of thinking, it gives me message 'All friends are loaded,' but the friends screen stays empty. Sometimes I can go back to my village for a second and re-enter the friends' screen to get my friends' villages to load, other times I have to exit the app and start over fresh. It is very annoying, especially when it happens after I have crashed and am trying to get on with my gifting,

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I have this same issue.

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too! And another one... It says all friends are loaded but there are some who weren't shown! I have to reload again and then most of the time the lost ones will appear! Annoying!

• FeleciaB
        FeleciaB commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same problems! Sometimes I have to go to the Menu and change options to get the friends list to load after crashing! All the crashing really puts a damper on my enthusiasm for the new updates! BTW, I voted!

• To whom it may concern:

Can someone help me to figure out how can I fix a recurrent problem; a friend says that every time try to visit the island her system crash. Can something be done to fix this problem.

Comment

• Hi, Icarus: Crashing at any time in the visiting process is a well known and well documented problem- see all the comments on the thread below. It has been going on for a long time, and there are no solutions yet. To many players it happens very, very frequently. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...iend-s-village

Comment

• The crashing at the moment is really bad! What happened to the poll that was supposed to see how many people rather have it solved or rather have more items and novelties?

Comment

• Wondering if it's only me who crashes out all the time now? Or has everybody accepted the crashing and the inability to reach some friends? I know the whining is same old news but we have to convince them it's a major problem.....

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Strangely, earlier this week there were two days in a row where I barely crashed at all. But now it is back to crashing on almost every other village. It is taking me an hour to and hour an 15 minutes to gift about 30 people. Unacceptable.

• Totally still have crashing! Tapasz, your village is an extreme crasher for me. Toady I had lots of time and I thought I would just keep trying until I got in, this works sometimes for other villages, but I usually give up after two or three tries. I tried countless times to get to your village and still nothing! I finally gave up. Ray88, Martin Hall, are yourself are impossible to get to.

But some villages work some days and not others, some days no villages load at all, maybe they are working on this and it just involves the server.

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              I know my village is hard to reach for some, although I miss you don't keep on trying! I noticed a few have access again so there's a slight change.

• It must be some kind of server thing. Look at GT...we all can enter Erins village today, another difficult one to reach. Pearl could enter mine but as soon as I synced she couldn't anymore...

Comment

• The crashing issue has gone on for so long despite our calls for it to be looked at. Even worse, no official response on it. But hey we get planes, trains, and all kinds of new stuff! I for one do not find this acceptable. Why can I reach you Tapasz on my phone village but not my ipad (I know I know...it's a server issue.....whatever!)? I don't know how the game center servers work but if it is not a Beeline issue, I'd like to hear that Beeline has reached out to Apple or something. I've said it before and I'll say it again....it needs to be addressed either way. Ignoring it is not a good long-term solution. The issue needs some serious attention and is making play time not so fun!

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah...it basically rules out it could be a location problem! And I can't reach your SSY village again after a few days of succes!

• MD_mommy
                MD_mommy commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries about not reaching me! When I first saw you were able to reach me I thought I'd be able to reach you too but that was not the case no matter how many times I tried or what time of day. On a brighter note, SSY got to visit today on the first try! I was shocked, lol. Fingers crossed that this trend continues.

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahahha! Saw that! And guess what? I could visit SSY 😃. But now I can't enter MD anymore...this is sooooo messed up! Oh well....always surprising if you get a gift on SSY or MD...or even better...both!

• I truly hope there have been made some changes to fix crashing in upcoming update. I miss visiting some of my best friends! And feel bad I can't return gifts to those who keep on gifting me. Crashing is still nerve breaking especially since the in-game recovery tool isn't working. Hold my breath every time I crash on orange screen after been kicked out during gifting.

Is there any news on this? Except for the standard: every update might involve changes.

Comment

• Game crashed 9 times this morning while trying to gift. Very frustrating. I'm sorry for missing days of gifting in the last few weeks. I have been moving the kids home from University for the summer and internet connections have been sketchy at best.....plus, I serm to be dealing with one crisis after another lately.

Comment

• Sadly update didn't change anything. Crashed out about 30 times during my round. I'm about to give up.

Comment

• Why oh why do I think things will change? Each update I so desperately hope they found a way to fix this.

NOPE.....They made it WORSE!!!!!! 😡

Comment

• Gio!!
                      Gio!! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If they continue to create new items, they will never fix the crashing! It will only get worse. Villages are now huge and probably long to load. BTW when I gift tiny uncomplicated villages game doesn't crash. I wonder if it's a coincidence?

• True, still no fix on the latest blacksmith update. Still crashing on the usual villages. Thankfully I can still reach all villages on the second try. Frustratingly, it now takes 1-2 minutes more waiting for the game to restart. This desperately needs to be fixed and gifting should be changed to every calendar day instead of 23 hours.

Comment

• This bug is so anoying. Fix please!

Comment

Working...
                      X