Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Unable to delete unfinished Smurfy Wonders that I do not wish to complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Unable to delete unfinished Smurfy Wonders that I do not wish to complete

There are some new wonders I have decided NOT to complete. However, once placed or started, I can't delete.

Example: Cake Tower on Planet Swoof can't be deleted. Worse, I typically get a promo pop-up to spend 9.99 to complete the build of the cake tower (that I no longer want but can't delete)

You get the idea.

IF one could delete any unfinished wonder, this would solve for the pop-up promo issue too. :-)

Note: If this is intentional to keep users from accidentally deleting a wonder, then just add a double confirmation delete process.

SIDE NOTE: I accidentally deleted one of my saber-tooth tigers on the island, maybe the double confirmation deletion can be applied here too? SO sad I lost one of my tigers... :-(

Hope this helps.

You also can't store unfinished wonders. I don't know if this is to prevent the accidental deleting of a wonder or just a general thing. It also would be neat to be able to delete huts, but we can't delete those either. I think it's more of a general thing that they don't plan to change.
    The pop up might come because you haven't worked on that wonder in a while? Maybe there's something like 'if you haven't worked on a wonder fo x days you get a pop up about finishing it for money'?

It's the smarter choice to only place wonders you plan to finish. Doesn't help with your wonders now, but concerning any future wonders.
    Last edited by Evanna; 09-03-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna I thought that uncompleted Wonders could be stored in Homnibus' Smurfy Wonder Storage Bag? I thought I remembered storing an unfinished Wonder on my Mountain in it at some point. Have they changed this, or am I remembering wrong?

If that is correct it is absolutely ridiculous that people cannot store their unfinished Wonders, especially when they get so many piled on at once if they are newer players AND they are required to be placed through Papa Smurfs quest chain😕
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 09-03-2017, 11:48 AM.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      You can definitely store unfinished Wonders in the Storage Bag. I've got a bunch in there.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf happybird
      Apologies! For some reason I thought they can't be stored. I was sure of it, but I wonder why given that it seems to be possible... Thanks for clearing it up.

I've looked through a couple threads now and I'm fairly certain that if you buy and build Homnibus' Smurfy Wonder Storage Bag under Structures in the Main Menu that you can store your unfinished Wonders in it. Unfortunately you have to buy and build it for each area that you want to store Wonders in.

Comment

• gobluem
      gobluem commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, it would be cool to build a wonder and allow placement in all locations at anytime. (if desired)

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a catch, as I understand it, if wonders are stored you do not get the weekly reward from them

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me.

Homnibus' Storage Sack is probably the best solution for unfinished, out-of-season, and ugly Wonders. It's well worth the resouces to build. The other option is to hide them. If you place a large item at the very top of the screen and then place giant pine trees and wisteria trees in front of it, they can be totally hidden. On the planet, Wonders can be hidden behind a wall of the Egyptian pillars. I have the Cake and the Cornucopia hidden that way so I get my weekly SB but don't have to look at them. Here's some shots of hiding spaces/hidden stuff in my village:

All the way the the right in my Main Village I've (kinda) created a false border. All sorts of stuff is hidden back there. St. Nick is the same size as a Wonder (you can see his base above the farm plots). I could completely hide him from view by replacing some of the fence pieces with more wisteria, but I like my orderly, fenced-in garden plots. (:
    There are 2 anniversary statues and a giant turkey behind the wisteria.
    The pumpkin house Wonder is hidden at the top of the screen in the shot by the beach.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by happybird; 09-03-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• gobluem
      gobluem commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool ideas.

I think I will create an area of misfit wonders!

#1 on the list, the cake tower!

Yes, a reference to the Rudolph - The Island of Misfit Toys! :-)

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I've hidden everything that is not storable, also! Thank goodness we can store the wonders, finished and unfinished!

Hiya all. Moving this Topic to the Old/Resolved section since it really isn't a problem. Smurfy Wonders whether they be incomplete, or complete can ALL be stored in the Smurfy Wonder Storage Bags. The only drawback from placing them into Storage is of course that they won't give you any Smurfberries.

Comment

• gobluem
      gobluem commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you outline the location of the Smurfy Wonder Storage Bags? Are they in all locations?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      gobluem the Homnibus' Smurfy Wonder Stoarge Bag can be found in the menu of all areas under "Structures" because you have to build it after you buy it. As I said previously you need to purchase and build it in each area that you would like to store Wonders in.

Sorry everybody! I was convinced they can't be stored, but now I wonder why I thought so? Was it ever impossible to store them? Or was there a bug that maybe made it impossible to store one specific wonder? I never stored a finished wonder because I want the SB, but I know I tried storing an unfinished one somewhen... Ah well.

I have my wonders decorated or in themed areas, but like happybird, I hide items behind trees/other buildings, etc. Nat's trees are great for hiding things. They are massive. And look pretty, are paintable, and give xp. But Nat costs SB, so I guess he's something to buy later in the game.

Comment

• Grille
      Grille commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not possible to store them while they're being worked on, but you should be able to store Wonders in any of their construction stages.
      ... if you find a Wonder that cannot be stored before it's finished, maybe send me a message saying which one it is and where you built it
Working...
X