Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Raft Voyage timers are not functioning correctly in Android version 1.6.8.a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Raft Voyage timers are not functioning correctly in Android version 1.6.8.a

Since I downloaded the most recent Android update (Christmas version 1.6.8a) I have experienced intermittent issues with my Raft Voyages. I send out five rafts daily for 24-hour Dye voyages. Sometimes the voyages complete in less than an hour, sometimes they complete in two hours, and other times when they should be nearing completion, the time remaining jumps to more than double the actual time remaining.

I have not been able to detect a pattern, but I have begun watching to see if the problems occur when the Sands of Time device is active. I

Has anyone else noticed an issue with their rafts recently? I am running Android OS version 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note and my village is Level 84.

Further testing indicates a correlation between activating the Sands of Time accelerator on the mountain and early completion of raft voyages.

Immediately after activating the Sands of Time, I exited my village and restarted the program. I looked at my mountain mini shrubs to make sure they showed nearly 12 hours remaining (regular amount of time pears reauire is 24 hours), and went to the island to check on my rafts. I had launched them only about thirty minutes earlier. All five dye voyages were complete, returning with two dye each.

I sent out the rafts again for 24-hour dye voyages. So far they are proceeding normally.
    Last edited by Stroumpfette; 01-09-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I also noticed that the rafts were coming back early. I have also noticed that the my mountain shrubs are completing much quicker also. I have a iOS version of the Smurfs' Village app.

Comment

I am not sure about rafts, but last night I used sands of time and placed rice and chilli peppers as crops. The chilli peppers were already withered when I started playing at 6.30 am this morning and the rice wasn't going to be ready until 8.30 am. When I checked in again at 9am my rice crops were already withered, so I used a smurfberry so that I could complete Grandpa's task. I will place some crops tonight without sands of time working and see what the results are in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliesmurf View Post
          I am not sure about rafts, but last night I used sands of time and placed rice and chilli peppers as crops. The chilli peppers were already withered when I started playing at 6.30 am this morning and the rice wasn't going to be ready until 8.30 am. When I checked in again at 9am my rice crops were already withered, so I used a smurfberry so that I could complete Grandpa's task. I will place some crops tonight without sands of time working and see what the results are in the morning.

With the Sands of Time turned ON, Chili Peppers take only six hours to grow, and they will wilt in half their usual wilting time, too. Rice, takes only nine hours, and they should not have been withered that early, but I haven't had any crops wither with my Sands activated. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if the wither time is just a lot shorter. I'd expect it to be halved if the grow time is halved, but that may not be the way it was coded.

Spelling Bee, do you have any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Juliesmurf View Post

Julliesmurf, I have a comment in auto-moderation at the moment. not sure what caused it to do that, but hopefully it will appear here soon.

Comment

Working...
            X