Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Graphical glitch with the Zen Garden Smurfy Wonder on the island in iOS version 1.26.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Graphical glitch with the Zen Garden Smurfy Wonder on the island in iOS version 1.26.0

I'm missing the water in my Zen Garden Wonder after downloading the recent iOS version (1.26.0). Maybe someone who's got the same problem can post a picture of it
    Are there any android players experiencing the same?

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-24-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Morning Sky I really need to practice how to post pictures

I have the same glitch

Comment

Me too. The water is gone. Android player.

Comment

Not only the water is gone. The whole ground is transparent, the green is gone.

Comment

Kindle village. Mine looks like the picture on the right above. My bird is standing in a puddle, and my little koi fish "swims" up the grass. It (the fish) is very sad. I am sad to see it floundering in the grass.

Comment

My koi fish also swims up the grass and Eva's description matches with my zen garden. I'm on iOS. Beeline please fix this on the next update.

Comment

Both my IOS and Kindle look the same as the waterless picture above. I miss that little bit of water. The poor koi must be chafed from swimming over grass. And the rocks went with the water, as well.

Comment

One of my neighbours is still building the Zen Garden wonder. He still has the river and the grass in stage 2, I guess.

Comment

My water disappeared again. It was fine yesterday but today it's gone.

Comment

It'll come back. Mine comes and goes.

I think it's kinda like the 'too short track' glitch on the mountain. Comes, then you can restart your game and it comes back.

Comment

This just happened to me again after playing around with different Pathway tiles on my Island tonight. It also happened a long time ago, but I thought it had been fixed. I tried deleting the tiles, closing out of the app several times, and rebooting my device but the glitch is still there.

Comment

Working...
                      X