Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] Nearly all of my Came Center friends are now missing from the Neighbor Map after updating to version 1.56.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Nearly all of my Came Center friends are now missing from the Neighbor Map after updating to version 1.56.0

It seems they can still see and gift me, though. How can I get them back? From the old GC list, there are not too many active players left anyways, and now I have only three left, and two of these usually display the incompatible version or corrupted village message a couple of weeks after every update, although neither of that is true. It’s getting awfully lonely... 😢

i seem to have lost what few friends I had on the neighbor map with this update. Wondering if anyone else did? i looked couldn’t find the old post on losing friends. 😖

Comment

jileha & ern57 I know in Game Center right now you can unfriend everyone and it’s a one way street, there is no mechanism to add them back.

HOw do you friend people? On Facebook or via Game Center?

Comment

• ern57
        ern57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes @ skydiver118 playing on IOS and did FB. No luck,😖

Are you logged in to the GameCenter? There was someone who thought he had lost his GC neighbours, but he wasn't logged in to the GameCenter. After he logged in again, the neighbours were back.

Comment

• jileha
        jileha commented
        Editing a comment
        This would affect all friends, not 2/3 of them. I still have only GC friends, I have not unfriended them, and apparently at least some of them are able to see and gift me as I get “someone”-gifts from friends I can’t see anymore (I know their usual drop spot).

Seem that my neighbour list are also having issue after the latest update. Some of them are missing from the list 😔

Comment

I lost a lot of my friends also with the new update.

Comment

I just read in a forum for another game I play that players there have a similar issue, i.e. the a fair amount of their GC friends can no longer be seen, but there is no distinction between active and non-active players. So this whole thing might be a GC issue, not game-specific. Which probably also means that there won’t be any fix.

Comment

Hey everyone. Thanks for reporting this. It may very well be an issue with Game Center itself, but as soon as I hear something back from Bongfish I'll let you all know.

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              A user from the German forum has now noticed that neighbours have disappeared after loading IOS 11.2.2. she has not loaded the Smurf's Village Update 1.56.0 yet.

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m still on 11.1. And I didn’t change anything on my iPad recently. It seems more GC than iOS related.
          Working...
          X