Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Received a Small Pink Hut from Reporter's Calendar as my Day 8 Gift in version 1.55.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS+Android] Received a Small Pink Hut from Reporter's Calendar as my Day 8 Gift in version 1.55.0

Can someone confirm the gift of Reportor on day 8 is a hut? I received mine this morning.

Hi Kelly Hoon , Reporters prizes this Update should have been the snowy owl on day 7, the Snowshoe hare on day 14, and
    Spoiler!
    on day 21.

The Bongfish Hut was the Christmas present from the Giant Gift Box this year. Maybe that is what you are referring to?

Comment

Hi Alleycatt, I really mean day 8 after receiving the snowy owl on day 7, I received 1 red hut which can only be placed in Village.

Comment

Kelly Hoon , Oh that is so strange!! I did not receive this Hut, but maybe others have??

Comment

I never received a hut from reporter. Do you have a screenshot?

Comment

Hi Morning Sky, it is the same hut (red in colour) which u can build in Village. Sorry, I have not learnt how to post a picture yet.

Comment

I can confirm that. I got the same price. Don't remember what number of day. I already figured it was a bug. It is a regular smurf hut and I just stored it away in one of the condos because I am already at the character limit.

Happy smurfing 😊

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Mac_Keck thanks for reporting that you are having this same issue with Reporter's Calendar. Are you on the iOS version?

• Mac_Keck
                Mac_Keck commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, iOS 10.3.3

Kelly Hoon Mac_Keck maybe you guys should alert Bongfish of this bug?? It sounds very strange!!

When you tap Reporter’s 21 day calendar does it show a Hut on the day that you won it? Or a gift box? Or the pile of resources?

Comment

Thank you Mac, I also think that it is very likely a bug. I did the same like u, store it.

Hi Alleycatt, it shows the hut and ask u to choose a location to place.

Comment

Since another player confirm this but on a different day. Can Bongfish confirmed that hut is on the give away list of Reporter?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kelly Soon No, this should not be happening. Are you on the iOS or Android version of Smurfs' Village?

Kelly Hoon when you look back at Reporter’s Calendar now does it show the hut, or just this pile of resources?

Comment

Hi Alleycatt, it is a pile of resources.

Comment

Thanks Kelly, definitely sounds like it’s a bug then!

Comment

Hope, I will never get one of this normal huts from Reporter! I don't have space for more normal huts. If there will appear one, I will try to delete it before I place it.

Comment

A Smurf hut? Did you also get an additional Smurf? That's strange. I'm at day six so I'm afraid I can't help with that, but it doesn't sound like something that should happen. I think we're only supposed to get resources/xp(/coins?) for 18/21 days and three times an SB item.

Edit: My android friend hasn't mentioned receiving a hut and I think she would have had she done so. Are you playing on iOS or Android"
                          Last edited by Evanna; 01-06-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X