Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] Fallen logs have re-appeared in my Main Village and I've lost access to my Eastern land expansion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Fallen logs have re-appeared in my Main Village and I've lost access to my Eastern land expansion!

Hola smurfs! Desde el domingo tengo incomunicada una parte de mi aldea. De repente apareció un gran tronco que aplasta mis cultivos, pasa bajo los troncos de leñador y, entre otros elementos, bajo las piedras de la mina. Es como si se hubiera anulado una expansión...
    Al ver que habían lanzado nueva actualización, la descargué. Pero el fallo persiste.

Juego desde una tablet de iOs y voy por el nivel 48. Agradecería que alguien me pudiera ayudar a recuperar el acceso al Este de mi aldea.

(He webeado un poco por el foro a ver si esto le ha pasado a más personas, pero como todo está escrito en inglés y el argot smurf no es mi fuerte en ese idioma, no he localizado ningún problema similar ).

Dado que la mayoría de los usuarios del foro hablan inglés, copio mi comentario traducido con Google:

=> Hi smurfs! Since Sunday I have cut off part of my village. Suddenly there appeared a great trunk that crushes my crops, passes under the logs of woodcutter and, among other elements, under the stones of the mine. It is as if an expansion get canceled ...
    Seeing that they had released a new update, I downloaded it. But the failure persists.

I play from an iOS tablet and go to level 48. I would appreciate someone helping me regain access to the east side of my village.

(I've read a little bit about the forum to see if this has happened to more people, but since everything is written in English and smurf slang is not my forte in that language, I have not found any similar problem ).

It sounds as though your village has become corrupted. You need to use the hidden recovery tool. Go to the main menu and choose "Options". Tap on Papas head 16 times and you will see button on the right side that says "Recover Village". Tap on this and you will see dates. Choose the date for last Saturday and tap it. If your village looks correct, you can choose that village and it will replace the corrupt village. If you still cannot see the east side of your village, go to the previous date and see if that village is OK. Keep doing this until you find a village without the problem.

Also, submit a ticket to Customer Service so that they know about the problem.

Comment

Oh, I did not know that trick. I'll try to see if it works.

Thank you very much Cupcake!! :*

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck!

Originally posted by Cupcake View Post
      It sounds as though your village has become corrupted. You need to use the hidden recovery tool. Go to the main menu and choose "Options". Tap on Papas head 16 times and you will see button on the right side that says "Recover Village". Tap on this and you will see dates. Choose the date for last Saturday and tap it. If your village looks correct, you can choose that village and it will replace the corrupt village. If you still cannot see the east side of your village, go to the previous date and see if that village is OK. Keep doing this until you find a village without the problem.

Also, submit a ticket to Customer Service so that they know about the problem.

Fantastic the solution you gave me: I managed to regain access to the East side of my village! I lost about 50,000 coins and 7 smurfberries because I had to make up a copy a week ago. But better that loss than to support the trunk that blocked part of the village.

Many thanks Cupcake

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Sionnn I am very glad you got your village back! I was so worried about it that I forgot to say welcome to the forum!
    Working...
    X