Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Nat Smurfling's Island Hut no longer works correctly after updating to version 1.42.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Nat Smurfling's Island Hut no longer works correctly after updating to version 1.42.0

Hello Android players, my friend plays on android and has a strange bug. Is there a known problem about nature smurfs animal hut on the island? I've searched for but couldn't find anything. Every time she looks for an animal there is after the 5 minutes a pop up telling her she's found a bird. If she tried to catch them the game freezes and closes. If she will choose "leave it" she will earn the bonus xps and nothing else happens. But she cannot catch any animals (ladybugs, caterpillars etc) because every time the game tells her she catched a bird (which is no option)! Any ideas?

If by nature smurf do you mean Nat Smurfling? I just tested his hut and mine is bugged too. Its a little different than the one you're reporting. I chose a ladybug, closed the game, came back in five minutes when it should be done but nothing's there. It now says 7+ hours until I can use him again. I never received my ladybug.

Comment

My friend has a bug with her bird feeder. She can attract birds, but they never show up. Nat works fine for her.

Comment

I don't know when it stopped working but I tried it yesterday and today and both times it didn't work. Yesterday it only gave me xp when it should have given me a ladybug. Today when I press keep, my game freezes then force closes. I've tried it several times and it keeps closing. I rebooted my phone but it still crashes.

Comment

This topic is also in the valentine's day update for android. It's not just me with the bug.

Comment

My game is crashing now too. My bird feeder works.

Comment

Hi guys! We are aware of this issue and are working on it. I will be back with more news whenever this problem is fixed! Thank you for the reports!

Comment

Thank you Twinkiepie! It's nice to know you are aware of this issue!

Comment

Working...
                X