Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] No longer receiving Smurfberry Bits from the Video hut after updating to version 1.8.1b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the ads sponsored by MTV don't give SB bits. Most of them do though.

Comment

It stopped working again

Comment

For the past 2 days some ads have been freezing my game. The ad plays until the end but then freezes. I have to force close the game. If I do nothing then I get a message after a couple minutes of black screen stating "Smurfs' Village isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" If I say wait then it stays black for a couple minutes and gives the message again. This is only when playing ads in the video hut.

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          So far these are the ads I noted that freeze the game: the Uber ad, Gardenscapes, Mobile Strike, Hearth Stone, Episode, Township, Fishdom, Bubble Island 2, Pearl's Peril, King of Thieves, Spider Solitaire, Vikings war of clans, shuffle cats,
          Last edited by Pachemz; 12-03-2016, 06:25 AM.

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          I just noticed one thing they all have in common: the red time bar at the bottom of the ad. The ads without the red timing bar don't freeze my game or turn it black.

I still cannot get smurfbits whilst watching videos, my app is up to date and tried everything.... i cant click on one of my rafts, its hollowed out like its on a quest but its not and been like it for a week. I bought the Nats smurfling island hut, everytime i click keep the critter the app crashes

Comment

Working...
        X