Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] No longer receiving Smurfberry Bits from the Video hut after updating to version 1.8.1b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] No longer receiving Smurfberry Bits from the Video hut after updating to version 1.8.1b

Hello! So I updated my game on Friday night and since then video hut won't give me smurfberry bits after watching videos. It worked fine before the update and the videos play fine now so internet connection doesn't seem to be the problem. I watched dozens of videos since Friday and didn't recieve the "You won __ smurfberry bits" after any of them. I am on level 22 so that was my main source of berries. Does anyone else has this problem?

Even before the update mine was flaky. Sometime I'd get berries sometimes not. Then I'd get 10 berries all at once. Quite often videos won't play and instead I get xp from my animals suddenly running around!

Comment

• tina2703
      tina2703 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine worked great before the update, I got 3 smurfberries every day. The videos play fine, it's just that there is no prize.

Just tried it again after the update, watched 4 videos, no berries 😥

Comment

• tina2703
      tina2703 commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears then that I'm not the only one Video hut didn't really work on my old phone, and I was so glad that I could win the berries on my new one and now there seems to be a problem with it.

Galeyxy s5

Same issue here, video hut shows videos, and gives no reward.

But after update, my village went right back to where it should have, and I did not need to tell it!

Thank you so much for fixing it so we can all play, keep the fixes coming please!

Comment

Same problem here. No smurfberries from the video hut since the update.

Comment

I am having the same problem since the recent update.

Comment

Galaxy S5.
          Video hut gives no more berries since the update but it gave me back my village

Comment

Galaxy Tab S
            ...I too, am not receiving Smurfberry Bits from the Video Hut after updating...I have also noticed Smurfberry rewards across the game (from digs, rafts, Jokey etc) seem to be less frequent...

Comment

I don't receive Smurfberry Bits by watching Videos, too. Not on Android, not on IOS.

Comment

Me too. It worked before the update and level one mess. Now there's no point to watching the ads.

Comment

Same issue here.

Comment

Hi, this issue should be fixed with the upcoming Hot Fix update!

Comment

• chocolatefruitnut
                      chocolatefruitnut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ohh...when is this hot fix coming out? thanks

• Twinkiepie
                      Twinkiepie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Hot Fix is already available (Android)

Me tooo
                    On longer smurfbits after watching videos

Plz fix this issue

Comment

Hot fix? Is that like a bug fix?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey Pachemz. There are several different names used in the app industry for updates that improve performance and resolve issues. Bug Fix, Hot Fix, and DOT are just but a few. Beeline liked to use DOT internally and Bug Fix publicly. It seems as though our new friends at Bongfish prefer the term Hot Fix. Whatever the name, they all mean the same thing.

I downloaded the bug fix update but the video hut only worked for one day. Today it's not giving SB bits for watching videos.

Comment

• Pachemz
                        Pachemz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huh, I'm receiving them again. Weird.
                    Working...
                    X