Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker just showed up on my kindle with the blank screen again. See post at 263.1. Lots of time, blank list. Oh, well, I will take a Tracker break again this week. I started his lists on my husband's iPad yesterday at 7am, and he disappeared at 1.5. We got the xp and started again. Will take what we can get on the iPad village.

Comment

• Tracker has shown up today 36 hours late, and now he wants me to plant 2 little magic shrubs which means I have to purchase miracle fertilizer at 30 smurfberries!!
      that is not going to happen!!

Comment

• On iOS my Tracker was absolutely fine this week. The task lists were shorter. The last list only showed three tasks! And I only had two Greedy tasks in the whole set. Maybe Beeline tried to fix Tracker and it worked for iOS and messed everything up for Android?

Comment

• Tracker does show up but not until your due to collect your xp each time in the main village. He waits till you have collected the xp. Found a way round. Collect fro. all other areas first and then main village last wait till he appears and then collect.

Comment

• I have updated recently from iOS 5 to iOS 8.3, since then tracker is not stable. He will still show up on Saturday after midnight, if u off the device which cause the closure of app, tracker disappear, unless u leave the device on, he will stay on til Wednesday midnight. When I was still with iOS 5, he would appear at the same time, switching off the device will not make his disappear. Hope this to identify the cause.

Comment

• Will.there be a bug fix for tracker in the nexr update

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Debbles. They are trying to improve things with him, but I don't know which update these improvements will be taking place. If I get confirmation that things should be better though, I'll pass it along to everyone.

• Hahahaaaaha! Tracker just popped up in my village on my kindle to say I have earned 0 xp and to try again next week! His notice was bobbing over his soup kettle, and even Papa smurf had a message for me. Two weeks of no Tracker quests and now he appears to tell me I didn't earn anything.

Comment

• There seems to be a huge improvement with tracker, would prefer he show up early rather than not at all.

Comment

• debbles smurf
                  debbles smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sadly that was short lived, tracker showed up just after midnight yesterday, dissappeared and hasn't bothered returning

• Tracker keeps appearing and disappearing. Which is fine because I had decided not to do it this week on my husband's iPad. Just for grins and giggles, I checked his newest list when he reappeared. It is "Bake two Strawberry cakes". Oh, no, I do not think so. I'll bake one cake and he'll just disappear again. Or bake the first cake and wait for the bakery to reset and he will disappear. Or ask for baking two of something else. Phooooey on Tracker!!!!!

Comment

• Tracker has been problematic for a very long time now. Maybe beeline could reinvent how tracker is being handled like what it did with the once problematic VIP token system. VIP seems to work flawlessly now when beeline moved it from server based to unit based, maybe the same could be done with tracker. Another option is to disable tracker entirely and make a suitable and better replacement for him. 18 pages in this problem thread says a lot on how messed up tracker is.

Comment

• Tenny
                    Tenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. It's time to fix or change Tracker once and for all. I've seen so many new players who are upset by Tracker and his behaviour ...

• Tracker arrived this morning 0:01am and stayed here to 9am and now (10am) it just dissapeared... why

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                    Evabevasmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Tracker is glitchy. He is unpredictable and many players have given up on him. I ignore him now on my kindle, and barely try to do the tasks on my husband's iPad. It isn't't worth the frustration trying to get the extra Xp.

• essiw
                    essiw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I got him a week before this one, and he worked perfectly fine... it is a bummer when he disappears.. though I won't ignore him.

• Tracker comes promptly to my village, there's no problem, but I'm not loving the back-to-back-to-back "bake a cake", "earn 647XP from greedy", "make 2 smurfs eat a cookie". It's a bit much when every other task is about Greedy and I'm not giving up 1SB to make it go quickly! But still I play and go along with all of it because I'm such a pushover for Tracker's XP. I just want him to go easy!

Comment

• I now got a task that requires me to spend smurfberries. It asks for 2 little magic shrubs to be added to the village, but I don't have the miracle fertilizer yet. So disappointing...

Comment

• gleekygal2010
                      gleekygal2010 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got that task on the 1.1 multiplier today, and it's the second time that's happened for me! I'm not going to buy the miracle fertilizer at all, I skipped that list and am putting my berries towards things that I really want

• Ok Beelune tine to fix tracker this is not acceptable as he no longer shows up. I see ios don't have this issue so there is no excuse whatsoever, if you can fix cloud save on android and gifting on ios you can fix tracker this has gone on far too long and is now unacceptable

Comment

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh my ... I didn't even notice! Tracker is really missing on Android! Seriously Beeline, please make up for it. With the next update send us some free Smurfberries, please. We lost so many resources and XP progress with the latest bugs. Other game companies say that they're sorry, too. (I think it's better to turn off Tracker than to have him coming and going all the time. )

• Great, record beaten this week! I've got 3 double baking tasks out of a total of 6 or 7 baking tasks... It's been more than a year that Beeline could have easily dropped these multiple baking tasks from the "random" list of tasks in which the game picks tasks... It may take a couple of minutes, no more, to developers to do that. Is this that hard?
                    Disappointed to have got no answer at all from Spelling Bee on this specific subject. Please, SB, can you ask the studio to implement that as soon as they can. I'm sure it's so easy to do that there can't be any technical issue here to explain why they wouldn't do it immediately... Thanks!

Comment

• debbles smurf
                      debbles smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tracker is broken on a hiadus on android doesn't bother showing up.

• Spelling Bee
                      Spelling Bee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Chouchou. The Studio is very aware of the issues with Tracker. I have not been given any new information on when him and his tasks will be improved and or fixed. When I do get confirmation, I will let everyone know immediately. As has been stated many times, the problems with Tracker have been ongoing for a very long time. Several attempts have been made to fix him in the past, but many issues still persist. Because of this, myself and others recommend that you avoid using Tracker until such a time as he working as intended.

• debbles smurf
                      debbles smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Firstly the current tracker should be fired he has slacked off. Secondly the studio need to reinvent him as a new smurf with a new look. Thirdly implement this in the next update
                  Working...
                  X