Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] Farmer's Veggie Book shows that I've already claimed certain statues even though I haven't

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] Farmer's Veggie Book shows that I've already claimed certain statues even though I haven't

Farmer's Veggie Book
    I've got a problem with Farmer's Veggie Book. I bought it and for one day the page with potatoes was fixed, i have harvest about 70 potatoes but the book showded that i done this mission and claimed the potatoe statue. Now when i done all crops i cant claim it, it looks like i already have it, but i dont have it

I would open a trouble ticket with Beeline. I know the veggie book said I'd collected XP that I hadn't - even have the screen caps of 0 of 50 crops with a 'collected' under it, but since it was XP I just moved on and didn't worry about it.

Comment

I have the same problem....don't care about the xp, but it tells me I had already claimed the statue....Spelling Bee....pls help us!

Comment

I'll be sure and pass this along guys, but please make sure you submit tickets to Customer Support as well.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
          Teddybear 04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I will, but I bet I already know what they write me 😁 Sounds like copy and paste every time...

Please, tell me how can i write with this problem to Customer Support?

Comment

http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Comment

There allready exists a thread about this problems: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...version-1-31-0

Comment

• Teddybear 04
              Teddybear 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, thanks. Did you ever get any response?

I got a response:
            "We do apologize, and thank you for your bug report. We will share it with the developers who will look into it."

Comment

• Teddybear 04
              Teddybear 04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly, nothing will happen. Spelling Bee, why is it that way? Honestly, we have sent so many tickets to customer support....if there is no money involved - they do not react. The only thing that follows is another response saying: We assume your problem is solved.....

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              When you send a bug report to Customer Support, information such as your device and other details are sent to the Studio (developers). This is in turn gives the Studio an idea how widespread a problem is and allows them to use some of that gathered information to help investigate, solve, and implement a fix. In some cases, the Studio may have a temporary fix or work around which they've passed on to Customer Support so they can help, but in most cases; Customer Support is limited in what they can do in situations where bugs are involved. This is especially true on new or ongoing longterm bugs.

As far as the response you get later about your problem being solved, that's an automated reply sent out after a set amount of inactivity on the ticket. You have to remember, Customer Support gets all kinds of tickets, not just ones about bugs and problems. Often people will ask questions, or make comments and then never reply or follow through on their end. So in an effort to weed out the tickets that should no longer be open, the system sends out the auto email. If you get that email and the issue is still not resolved, you should reply and keep it open.

So, basically it's not fair to say "nothing will happen". I wish all bugs were fixed asap. Some are just harder to fix than others, or have been given a higher priority, or even with being moved to the top of the list, still are giving the Studio trouble in terms of finding a way to fix them.

• Kareelia
              Kareelia commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling, you are so right about this!
              I think most of us know that they do everything they can with the resources they have, if give never worked in remote troubleshooting/ customer service it's just difficult to relate, and the frustrations when there is problems with a beloved pastime is big..
              But from a business perspective they probably do everything they can..

Have any news about this problem ?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing yet other than they are aware and will be working on it.

Spelling Bee....that is something I would like to know too. It is something we bought with berries and it does not work.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              It's one of those bugs that isn't there for everyone Teddy. Some people have it, some people don't. Those are notorious for taking longer to solve than others because they require so much investigation time. Resources and Studio manpower are limited, so they are allocated based on several different criteria. I personally would prefer they put the time and resources into fixing things like the lost villages and crashing first, and then move on down the line to the other bugs such as this one. Yes, it's important that this needs to be fixed, but there are a lot more things that should be taken care of first and foremost.

So, any news after 2months?

Comment

Afff looks, the same problem with cauliflower... I not collected a single and shows the two positions "Claimed".... How? 😒

Comment

Hi all dear smurfers! Sorry, I didn't check if this problem was already brought up here, but I just wanted to inform that -

there is a bug with veggie book - before reaching goals (harvesting required number of particular crops) it is randomly shown that some goals are reached and rewards are claimed. By that when you finish growing required crops it's impossible to get reward for it, because of a bug it says that it's already claimed. Like that I lost my tomato smurf statue, xp and some resources. Help and fix would be highly appreciated.

P. S. I was surprised how absolutely awesome bongfish team's support and communication is. You are the awesome team! You all are Smurfy!!

Comment

I also have this problem. It says that I have claimed the Brainy Pea Smurf statue and I have not. Has anyone received a fix for this?

Comment

I have the same problem for awfully long time now 🤨

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                      AlleycatttSmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi VikaTV If you contact Bongfish’s Customer Support and send them a screenshot of your completed tasks in Farmers Book they should be able to send you your missing Statue
                  Working...
                  X