Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.2a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.2a is live and available for download!

Download the update here!

We’ve dug up a lot of fun for the 1.4.2a update!

• Add Archaeologist Smurf to the planet and excavate ancient alien relics and resources.
    • Build the Swoofy Sphinx Wonder
    • Unlock the secrets of the space pharaoh and add him to the planet.
    • Place the throne and add Cleopatra Smurfette.
    • Tons of ancient alien decorations.
    • Collect-All for Mountain dig sites
    • New Level (74)

Spelling Bee will make this official later...but I couldn't wait to say YAY!

Not only am I decorating like crazy...but my Circus Snails are back (in the village & in the Circus Store)...thank you Beeline!

Everything else seems to be the same as the ios update (including the lagging on the planet!)...really slow up there

Gotta go for now...more decorating...I'll no doubt be back...

PS...thank you Beeline for this awesome update!...loving it!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so glad the snails are back. Now if only Amazon will hurry up and release the update.

• Fireman Smurf
      Fireman Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I am really happy to have my snail back :-)

I am sorry that Beeline haven't fixed the lagging issues on the planet though. It is making redecorating a slow process.

I have friend that lost 40 SBs using the archaeologist digs, so android players, be careful. I have only one dig going now, but is a 24 hour dig, and wont know for awhile how it will affect me. Another expensive update, 160 SBs gone as soon as I could visit each area. The backhoe is wonderful. I upgraded it also, but, like others, have no idea when the crystal storage will fill up, again. Seems as if most of the new items are all SBs? Only a few things for players that are coin dependent. A good update, neat ideas. My take, without ranting on.

Comment

How did your friends lose SB by digging if the 2 SB dig is optional? I agree, this update has way too many SB items. These updates are getting ridiculous. I'm not a fan of the Egyptian idea so this update won't cost me much, maybe one or two low SB cost items but that's it.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't done SB digs yet either. Now I will definitely wait until this is fixed.

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG...you are right!...I just checked now and it cost 4SBS not 2!!!

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        I have started a new topic regarding this issue...you can find the link here:
        http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...version-1-4-2a

I have reported the problem to Beeline and wonder how many others have been affected...please add you experience to the topic above...cheers
        Last edited by kimette; 05-29-2014, 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling { ",}

Thank you Spelling Bee
      ...funny how the app description does not match the icon...!

Comment

I have used A LOT! of sbs on this update...I had been saving them up especially...but it does seem the each new update is getting more and more costly...it would be nice to be rewarded a bit more for being loyal players...the VIP loyalty programme bonus really only allows speedy travel between villages (Feathers)...all of the other items available in the VIP Store cost sbs (and they are not even discounted!...I feel the items available in the VIP Store should cost no more than 10sbs)...the Wonders are a good source of sbs but they could be more generous???...(3sbs for the small Wonders and 5sbs for the large ones)...maybe even introduce one that gives a sb everyday??

Comment

This morning the lagging issue in all areas is not as bad...seems to be limited to planting & harvesting all...It has been extremely bad over the past few weeks...hopefully Beeline are getting on top of it

I was excited to hear the colour issue had been resolved for ios players but disappointed that nothing has been done about the Android colours...my animals and flowers are still dull like the night time effects are on...I am hoping that Beeline will fix this issue asap!

A really BIG...WELL DONE BEELINE!...on the Egyptian items...the details are beautiful!...I have been excavating continuously and have uncovered many awesome items (using my sbs, of course)...I would prefer to not have standard menu items be rewards for Archaeologists digs, as they take-away from the theme...

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee. I just got notification on my phone that there's a new update for SV but I updated yesterday. Do you know if this is this a bug fix update? In the description it says all the same things you posted above.

Comment

• catcat
              catcat commented
              Editing a comment
              For me the same. Should I upgrade?

• Fireman Smurf
              Fireman Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I upgraded. I think the second upgrade is to fix the bug with the 2 SB digs costing 4 SB.

I Have done a 2 SB dig after the second upgrade, and it only cost me 2 SB.

Yes...this new update seems to have fixed this issue...2sb dig takes 2sbs!...thank you Beeline...

(interesting that Beeline did not email me in response to my report on the glitch to advise they had resolved it...)

Comment

Thank you Beeline team for returning my snail! I am happy, happy.

Comment

Hi,. So I don't know. My swoofs are still digging. Anyway, I get only xp. How do the others who have it all with artifacts?

Comment

• catcat
                  catcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that did not help realy. I'll dig out all swoofs. And I also have 57 .

• Pachemz
                  Pachemz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Catcat, I had 5 coin digging plots going at once last night. 4 plots with 10 swoofs and 1 plot with 7 swoofs. 4 of the 5 coin plots got me artifacts this morning! I got two cat statues and two different types of vases. I was beginning to think coin digs aren't worth the time but now I'm super happy. Still hate waiting 24 hours though especially with the bug that made it take around 30 hours instead of 24.

• catcat
                  catcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Pachemz, I'm happy with you.I was also successful. Furthermore, good luck. :-) ))

Catcat, they are most likely using SB to dig. I've done 24 coin digs and received plants, xp, one puzzle piece, and 2 disco tiles. I've also done one SB dig and received a scarab beetle (yay). Players have posted that they got artifacts with coin digs but the only artifact I got was one puzzle piece.

Comment

• catcat
                  catcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, thank you, it worked. I have my first artifact - a flagon with dog head. I'll try it on today. I hope i get the cat statue.

• catcat
                  catcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was enough for today. Before I get twice more vases. I try again tomorrow. I hope you have more luck.

• Pachemz
                  Pachemz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've decided to do only one SB dig a day. This way the fun and SB last longer. I also got the dog head thing this morning. Wahoo.
              Working...
              X