Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.4.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.4.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.5.4.1
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

I've just noticed, that barber since a few days didn't give dye anymore! I noticed it yesterday, but was not sure, today i looked closely and i'm correct, there was no dye sign when i collected the 500 xp's!

and the smurfette bug seems to be bad... Every time i visit the mountain, the little princess is gone and the normal one walks around! I have to tap min. 3 times to change her into the princess...

And the wrong counter not to mention...
    I've fear that my game gets corrupted... It looks like there are more and more bugs daily...

Comment

Sorry for the double post... The forum was lagging and give me an alert that i couldn't read because using a mobile device and the window was empty...

Comment

I haven't noticed the dye issue with Barber Smurf. I'll pay more attention next time and post if I'm also missing the 4 dye.

Comment

My Barber Smurf gave me 4 dye just now. Is yours placed low on the mountain? If so that might be why you can't see it.

Comment

Collecting dye works fine, mine didn't show the sign but it's on the lower part of my mountain. The amount added up though.

Comment

I thought the same thing a few days ago. But after I paid closer notice to the Collection I realized that I still get the dye - it just shows in the very bottom of the screen and not close to Barber anymore. I hope you just are experiencing the same thing?

Comment

Thank you all, seems you'd be correct! Today the size of the font was really small (again this annoying strange thing that happens from time to time) and i could see that the sign shows up at the lower part of the screen, far away from barber.. It seems he still gives out the dye! Thank you all!

Comment

Has anybody else noticed that blacksmith smurfs hut shows only 100 xp when blacksmith is busy? If he stays in fromt of his hut while collecting there is the 500 xp sign... Checked it now several times and every time he's busy there is only a 100 xp sign above his hut! I've checked if it's the same with barber and the lower part but it isn't!

Comment

I guess, I've noticed it, too. But it's diffrent ... I'm always looking for the XP sign above his hut, like Nanny and Potter. Both are worrking correct. Blacksmith' sign is not as reliable ... sometimes it appears, when I send him to work. The little blue-yellow star is lower than usual and I recieve only 100 XP. Other times, the sign is bumping above the hut like it's supposed to be and I get 500 XP ...

Comment

Light, I just collected from Blacksmith Smurf and only got 100 XP. Weird. I wonder why the amount changes when he's busy working.

Comment

I think it must be a mistake! Hopefully they could fix it in the next update - which should be a bug fix one... Just sayin'

Comment

I tried to take a picture but i have now two snapshots when he stands in front.. I was thinking i made one with and one without... Damn! Tomorrow!

Comment

There is a bug fix update in the app store. Has anyone done it yet? Does it fix gifting? I always like to see a little feedback before doing any updates, just on case.

Comment

So far, I can't get into the game after the bug fix. The start screen acts the way it does when a spam ad is about to appear. Nothing responds.

Comment

Working...
                              X