Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurf Your Heart Out Contest - Winners & Answers revealed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurf Your Heart Out Contest - Winners & Answers revealed!

Congratulations to community members Bakterio, Gabriel Lotero, and Evabevasmurf, who correctly counted 38 hearts in Smurfette's hut and who are the lucky winners of our contest!!!

Smurf Your Heart Out Contest --Entry Period Has Ended!!!

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and Smurfs all over the village have been smurfing their hearts out to Smurfette. They’ve sent her letters, flower, balloons, and sweets with smurfy messages of love. Now you can help Smurfette sort through all the smurfy sweetness by counting the number of hearts miss Smurfette will be breaking this Valentine’s Day.

How to play:
    • Count the number of heart shapes you can see in this image.
    • Submit your answers via a private message to me, Bee’s Knees, using the subject Smurf Your Heart Out Contest
    • Only answers submitted via private message will be accepted
    • *Please do not submit answers on our Facebook page, or on any other thread in this forum. Answers on Facebook will not be accepted.
    • The contest ended on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 14TH at 12:00 MIDNIGHT PST
    • Winners will be contacted by email
    • To enter the competition you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/register
    Prizes
    • Three winners will be randomly chosen from those who submit correct answers
    • Each winner will receive 250 Smurfberries
    Additional Guidelines
    • Please only submit one answer. Multiple entries will not be counted.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Beeline Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Beeline Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Beeline Interactive, Inc. and not to Facebook
    Last edited by Bee's Knees; 02-20-2014, 06:43 PM.

Congratulations for all three lucky winners!

Bee's Knees could you tell us how many followers have entered the contest? That would be great! Thank you!

Comment

I did count the number correctly but wasn't lucky enough to win... Well, better luck next time! Congratulations to all winners

Comment

Congratulations to the winners. Perfect timing to win sb's with an awesome pirate update on the way

Comment

I'm not usually lucky and I was quite surprised when I received the email saying I had won. I am eagerly awaiting the Pirate update. Thanks again to whoever drew my name.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Ooops. Completely missed this. Congrats winners!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X