Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Valentine Garden Screenshot Contest in the Grove: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our smurfy Valentine Garden Screenshot Contest in the Grove: Winners Announced!

The Smurfs' Village Valentine Garden Contest is now
    over and the winners have been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

Show us your romantic side with our Valentine Garden Screenshot Contest in the Grove! Decorate with its many wonderful and flowery items and show us your wonderful Valentine Gardens! We are excited for this contest. May the smurfiest entry win!

๐Ÿ’– How to enter ๐Ÿ’–

Take an ingame Screenshot showing off your Grove Garden and use at least a few Valentine themed items.

๐Ÿ’• Rules and Guidelines ๐Ÿ’•
    • Screenshots must be of your own GROVE village area. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Sunday, February 18th 2018 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, youโ€™ll need to register to these forums if you donโ€™t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    ๐Ÿ’— Additional Guidelines ๐Ÿ’—
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if youโ€™ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. *

Contest Winners Announced!

Thank you all turning your Grove Gardens into smurftastic romantic destinations! While we can only award three prizes, please know that each one of you made our hearts flutter with these amazing Smurfsโ€™ Village creations!
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 goes to Carver Carver with post #43
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 goes to anna3944 with post #47
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 goes to Lone Smurf with post #71
    Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox and keep an eye out for your PM!

PS:
    • Watch out for some smurfy RAINBOW Forum, Facebook, & Instagram (@smurfs.village) Giveaways coming soon!

The ingame Screenshot that you can see above was provided by our lovely AlleycatttSmurf !!!

Comment

Mother Nature's garden ( Valentine season version๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• )

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Spectacular, Yosinori! Perfect for Valentineโ€™s Day!

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Youโ€™re so creative. All your screenshots looks awesome.

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      I love what you did with Mother Nature and the new Valentines Fountain looks like another fan favorite.

So much fun! Here are mine. The smurfs arrive and leave the maze by taking the Heart Air balloon. They can visit all the featured areas of the maze, see Smurfette fly in her costume, listen to the mariachi band, pet some sheep and piggies, find the quokkas in the rose bushes, and rest near the fountain before traveling home via. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

I had to take phone screenshots since the actual in-game camera is still not functioning on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. That's why there are the black edges.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4883.jpg Views:	7 Size:	269.1 KB ID:	208265

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4884.jpg Views:	7 Size:	311.2 KB ID:	208262

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4889.jpg Views:	1 Size:	294.1 KB ID:	208263

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4886.jpg Views:	7 Size:	324.5 KB ID:	208264

Attached Files
    Last edited by Stroumpfette; 02-08-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      This is just awesome! Great Grove area!

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Heart maze of love. Beautiful!

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for all the smurfy compliments! I had a lot of fun putting it together. I think I'll keep it in my village for awhile even after the contest is over.

I won't even have the update before this contest is over, but I look forward to all your beautiful designs! Certainly will give me inspiration as for to do with my grove (Which desperately needs work done...)

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna I would be in almost the same situation as you. BUt when my device messed up and updated without my permission (costing me camouflage smurf by the way) it got me a bit closer to caught up.

I have yet to decide if Iโ€™ll find the time to decorate. I spend so much time and coins and sometimes SB only to undo it in a couple of weeks it gets. bit tiring.

Donโ€™t get me wrong, its nice that they do the contests And itโ€™s a very generous thing for them to do, but Iโ€™m not a big decorator.

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118, was camouflage smurf three or four updates ago? I had the glitch with Reporter the first month the new system rolled out, so I never got that 21st day reward. I'm pretty sure I don't have him in my village.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette I think he was day 21 for thanksgiving maybe? I was going to hold off updateing becaus I was on day 16 or 17 or something and when I updated the iOS on my device it updated the app too so I missed the prize.

On the upside had I waited then I would be over a week behind beause the last 2 updates came out on day 21 or 23

Itโ€™s a catch 22, because no matter what happens itโ€™s a bummer for someone. The 21 day reporter cycle is nice becuase it has nicer prizes - and really the old one was so incorrect in how it was labeled โ€œcome back every day for increasing prizesโ€™ well no, they did not get better the longer you collected them. in face day 90 could be less than something you collected on day 9.

so nice that you get better prizes, but, last I knew, it still does not work offline so if you go on vacation and canโ€™t get on the net you have to pay a SB a day โ€˜penaltyโ€™ to collec the prizes you miss, and if you canโ€™t update for some reason you can end up days behind with not a lot of hope for catching up. unless you choose to sacrifice a day 21 prize.

I hope everyone loves a box of chocolates! [I know that I do!!!]
    Below our sheep-ish couple listens to romantic Mariachi music while contemplating a love-ly visit to the giant box of chocolates!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this!

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh I love it a box of chocolates what a great idea.

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      A box of chocolates! Looks very appetizing.

Then the couple decided to upgrade: They still wanted the giant box of chocolates nearby, but demanded that a pool be built so that they could take a romantic sheep dip!

Comment

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good. The sheeps are my favorite.

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it all

• Smurfy Wonder
      Smurfy Wonder commented
      Editing a comment
      How beautiful!

Finally, after grazing through all the chocolates, they had home improvement on their minds, so they went for a more elaborate love pool area, where some sweet dolphin friends could hang out! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I just love the way this looks. Your dolphins are beautiful additions.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely stunning!! I love it!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Here I think is a much better picture. Here is my official entry.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Not that much better oh well so sorry everyone. I am not very good with posting pictures.

Last edited by Mrsad; 02-08-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      A lovely Valentines Area in your Groveโ˜บ๏ธ

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay- I can see it now and it looks wonderful!

I changed a few things.
    Smurfs still enter and exit via the Heart Air Balloon, but I don't know how I missed that Mother Nature is a free character in the menus. I just found her when I went looking for the rose sheep I forgot to add this morning. She's down in the lower right corner in the first picture. I don't want to overcrowd the maze, but it needed a couple additional figures.

These three pictures are my updated entry.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Great updates to your beautiful mazeโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Clap-a-clap-a-clap!

A Valentine garden and Princess Savina shooting her Valentine Smurf out of the air.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Lilly; 02-08-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all! You all inspire me with all of your creations. โค๏ธ

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Spectacular!

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Love is in the air. Very beautiful..

It is nighttime in the Valentine's Day Smurfy Maze.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      looks good in the night time also!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Itโ€™s beautiful all lit up at night too๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, both!

I like that we can color the balloons. Now that so many different decorations allow us to color them, it makes decorating even more fun. When there are two red ones that closely together, it just makes a glow, and the definition of the balloons gets lost in the zoomed out shot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MyVillagePicture_183.PNG Views:	1 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	208352

My Smurfy Island of LOVE ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Your Smurfy Island of Love in your Grove is beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      Another beautiful entry.

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this, Island of love. Very beautiful.

Just a couple up closer
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MyVillagePicture_194.PNG Views:	1 Size:	63.1 KB ID:	208368

Click image for larger version  Name:	MyVillagePicture_192.PNG Views:	1 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	208369

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      I really really like the way you've clustered the giant roses with the heart trees and wisteria. So dreamy!

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      If you look at the whole picture you follow the Amazon passion flowers around to my Forest of love ( when I can expand)

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the heart island. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Grove is in the Heart!

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that's cool. I don't have a lot of cash for EOs.

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette I am definitely in the same boat when it comes to spending on EOs. The good thing about this forum is that people discuss the EOs and items and you can "see" them in action in other's villages... so you can be strategic about how you spend your money or play your game.
      Last edited by IslandLife; 02-10-2018, 05:32 AM.

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Now this is a clean shot and beautiful.
Working...
X