Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.57.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!!!! So creative and awesome and smurfy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Also, if you haven't played with the sound on... the wintery music is still playing, and then if you tap the mariachi band it plays, and the effect is so comical!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        wow i haven't noticed that they can play actually!! thanks!!

when i got to 97% of level 108 today and the level bar had started flickering. i've never seen this before. i think it's probably an intentional change. but what does this mean?

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can gain xp quicker by watching the ad πŸ™‚

yosinori saitou if you tap on the flashing xp bar it will give you the chance to watch a video to skip to the next level

Comment

AlleycatttSmurf thank you so much!! now i'm at the level 109πŸ˜„

Comment

I was 97% so I could level up instantly by watching a video right after the update
        What percentage instant level up activated?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          jane316 Once you are 3% away from a level up your bar will start flickering. As you've discovered, tapping on it gives you the option for a chance to skip that last 3% and level up immediately by watching a video.

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't realise you had to tap on it. Thanks

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m getting close to level 100, i’ll have to try that when I get closer

I love all items from this update!!!Mariachi Smurfs are my top,i don't remember if they come from an original episode but they sure fit with the smurfy kind of humour.πŸ˜„

Comment

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you seen what they did with Smurfette's Main Village hut?! I just noticed this morning and it's cracking me up! πŸ˜‚

Smurfy Valentines Celebrations In The GroveπŸ’˜

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful & Very Colorful !

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice! And you've made such a pretty, symmetrical heart! I can never get them perfectly even on both sides.πŸ˜„ The Cupid Sheep looks extra snazzy and special when standing near the other (wingless) pink sheep. I like it!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf
          Great timing with Smurfette! It looks like she's kissing/petting one of the adorable quokkas and like she's as enchanted by their cuteness as we are!
          I never would have expected a Mariachi band in the game at all and most definitely not with a Valentine's Day update, but I love them! Definintely will buy them as well. (Probably for my island, though.)

happybird
          It's a bit of work, but you can do it! Start at the bottom, then place the two top points. Then work your way down, always one left and then one right (or the other way around). Always check how many spaces you went to the side and down and make sure to copy that for the other side. I haven't made a sheep heart but I have some plant hearts in my grove.

Reporter Smurfs first giftbox:

Spoiler!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          What an awesome gift!! Thank you BongfishπŸ˜πŸ™

Here is my Valentines Village! I know we just did a parade for Christmas, but I love them, so I’m fine with every holiday featuring a parade in the center of my village! I would love to get more parade floats in future updates, but the Swan float from a few years back is such a classic, I’m not sure if it is even possible to make a better holiday float! I guess the next parade will be St Patrick’s Day, but until then my village has gone totally pink!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          great Valentine parade!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Super parade, Purple! πŸŽ‰

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not a parade person myself (never build one and don't really like them), but I always enjoy seeing the beautiful parades of members of this forum anyway! Very pretty! I like that you added the instruments, I think that works very well. Also good idea to use the unicorns for it! I also like your use of those little smurf statues/figures.
          Personally, I am not very fond of the swan float. The first one was kind of nice to win simply because it was an item I didn't have yet, the second already meh, the third one (and all consecutive ones) went right into storage, haha. It's great that we have this variety of items because there's always items some people dislike and other people love and vice versa. It's nice to see those swans getting some love!

Not the point, but I really like the pink elephant. It's such a cute item! I just wish we could also place it in the grove...

I've got an off topic question- is there a way to use the vacuum while in pathways-only mode?
        (or whatever it's called when you tap the move button and then tap the button in the bottom left corner, making it so only the pathways are visible and movable)

I bought the vacuum about an hour ago (finally!) and it is amazing! Don't know why I waited so long to get it.πŸ˜„

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The vacuum is a game changer for sure, but I don’t think it can only be sued on pathways. That would be awesome and would be a great suggestion topic!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          I only recently got the vacuum cleaner too and love it!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I don’t think it works in pathway mode either, but that is a really really good suggestion!!

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, y'all. I wasn't sure if it was possible and I just couldn't figure out how to do it.

I was taking down Christmas deco and had a ton of those little 1x1 white tiles to pick up and didn't want to suck up all the year-round shrubs and regular deco sitting on top of some of them. Ended up clearing everything, deleting the tiles from storage, and then redoing the shubby border around my holiday area. It would be great to be able to just suck up tiles! Those 1x1s look great, but they are a pain to move in big groups.

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
        Love, love, love the new β€˜tap & hold to move’ function.
        Seriously awesome!!!!!!!

Comment

I love being able to paint the wonder.

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            That works? That's amazing! I'm still behind with updates, as usual, so thanks for mentioning that! What parts change colour?

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment

the upper middle water part.....so you can make it for valentine’s day, then green for st pat’s or whatever

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118
            Thank you! Or I can just go blue and have it look natural That's nice.

The new forum banner is adorable! Very sweet!

Althought it does look a little more like the smurf if blowing up a balloon and has fish lips than him kissing her on the cheek but...

Comment

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I also really like it! Would be cool to see a new banner for every update from now on 😊

I finally won Puppy, but boy did it take a lot of SB to get him! He was well worth it, and is totally the star of this update!

I love when classic cartoon characters are added, and even though we had Puppy already in the game, the new version is way, way more awesome!

He fits perfectly into my Asian section of my island, and I love that he walks around the village when you tap him! Thanks Bongfish for adding Puppy to the update!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Purple! Your Karate Area looks awesome, and Puppy fits right in!! So glad you got him☺️☺️☺️

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Its looks awesome!

• yosinori saitou
            Editing a comment
            he looks great in your picture!!
        Working...
        X