Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the iOS and Android version 1.57.0 Valentine’s Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the iOS and Android version 1.57.0 Valentine’s Update

STOP! In the name of Smurf! Let us show some love to the Grove!💖💖💖
    The most romantic time of the year is near 💖💖💖 Prepare yourself for a dash of pink and red, chocolate and cuddles with many exclusive items and offers for this year’s Valentine’s Update!💖💖💖

Note: Have fun with our guessing games, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

Don’t be stupid, get yourself a Cupid!
    Get a shot of love from our favourite Valentine Smurf and unlock smurftastic prizes!

A smurfy Love Potion
    Dress up our beloved female Smurf for Valentine’s Day in the Grove and let your Smurfs swoon over her smurftastic costume!

Chinese New Year Celebrations in our Mega Mystery Box
    Celebrate the year of the dog with this adorably cute pet!

A romantic Wonder for the Grove
    Build this Valentine Wonder and get 1 Smurfberry each week!

Premium and Decorative Items
    Cute valentine-themed animals, moustache Smurfs with a lot of musical talent and plenty of Valentine decorations!

Exclusive Offers
    Watch out for Valentine-themed Greenery and prepare yourself for the cutest Exclusive Offers of the year!

Smurfy features such as
    • A new max level
    • Birthday statues can be stored
    • New Feature: tap an item for 1 second and you will be able to move it around!
    • New Rewarded Video Placement for a chance to level up!
    • Trophy Smurf XP bonus icon now on mini-game reward screens
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Watch out for upcoming announcements or in-game messages
    • Watch out for a Grove Contest and Giveaways
    • Our update is expected to be released next week! (Please note that this is just an estimated time and we ask for your understandings for any delay)

The birthday statues will become storable? 😱😍😍🎉🎉 This is amazing! 🤩🤩 Thank you so much!

“New Rewarded Video Placement for a chance to level up!“ 🤔
    I think I need an explanation 😃 Does it mean we’ll have the chance to level up as a reward for watching videos?
    Last edited by Alex Smurf; 01-26-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      we are giving you guys the opportunity to level up instantly (only when you are already very close to level-up) by watching a video I think there will also be a reminder after a while if you don't watch the video to level up but let me double check! Copied this from my reply to Evanna

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds cool! Thanks Twinkiepie 😊

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome

How fun!

Spoiler!

It looks like a lot of fun, and yay for some grove love, I have plenty of room there. Guess I better start dismantling that flower snowman huh?

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-26-2018, 10:00 AM.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!

In the red pic
    Spoiler!

The Myster Box item looks like
    Spoiler!

The wonder seems to be
    Spoiler!

More animals are always good! Moustache smurfs sound funny, yay!
    I have no idea what you mean with the video comment? That phrasing is pretty weird... Like, randomly level up by watching videos...? As a new prize?
    Last edited by Evanna; 01-26-2018, 10:42 AM. Reason: My tablet keeps doubling/missing/adding letters. So sorry if there's still mistakes in there!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna
      Spoiler!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Twinkiepie
      Thank you! So it's more like 'you are only missing 1-5% till your next level! Watch a video to level up immediately'?

Haha, okay then. Shame though, because I was actually looking forward to my guess. Although I would have liked green plants and nothing pink/red/white as it surely would have been for VDay. But maybe that's an idea for future updates? Cute plant supports with pretty greenery?

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Twinkiepie
      Spoiler!

Evanna I think you’re talking about
    Spoiler!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 Kind of.
      Spoiler!

Looking forward to the Valentines Update!!

Really hoping Chlorhydris will be one of the EO’s even though no Villains were mentioned. She was one of the main characters in the episode Smurfy Valentine so it would be a great time to add her😅😅😅

Here is the episode link for anyone who wants to watch it while waiting for the Valentines Update http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27powp

And here is a link to the episode Chlorhydris’ Lost Love where the Smurfs are celebrating Smurfy Friendship Day which is very similar to Valentine’s Day http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28ctm8

The Smurfs love a good holiday and are excitedly getting ready for Valentine’s Day💘

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-26-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the Link It would be great if we could create a thread with all kinds of videos and stuff! Or do we already have one? Am I missing something?

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the link! Will watch that later

Twinkiepie
      Not really, no. Alleycattt has kindly provided links in many update threads for episodes which featured new characters like Michael the Leprechaun, but there isn't one big thread with all links put together. Would be a good idea, actually! A big post like 'character a was introduced in update x and here's the episode you can watch them in' as a long list that will be updated with each update (if applicable of course) linking the relevant episodes for new characters.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      This video is great! I love Drusills and her pets! Thanks for posting it Alleycatt!

The Valentine's update is one of my faves. I still have cupid smurf flying around my village year round. LOLOL

Thanks for the sneak peak.

Comment

I think number 3 is a
      Spoiler!

Comment

It all sounds great! I’m looking forward to the cutest Exclusive Offers ever! Alleycatt video link really has me in the mood for Valentines/Smurfy Friendship Day! Hopefully some of the characters from the episode make it into our game with this update!

Comment

the Valentine update in the grove!! i'm excited very much already💘💘💘😁😁😁

Spoiler!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow this is amazing! 😍

• CindySmurf
            CindySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful and LOVE our cupid smurf!!!!

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            yosinori saitou this is amazing! You come up with these fantastic images and animations so consistently. If you aren't already an artist, then you should become one!
            Last edited by IslandLife; 01-31-2018, 04:36 AM.

Wow- can’t wait until all these Smurfy things come our way! Love 💕 is in the air!

Comment

❤️💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜🖤💝💞💟❣️

Comment

Yippee, looks great fun. Is there a mini game?

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                My money is on village event. Lately they seem to prefer village events

The first teaser images will be posted today!

Comment

Oh goodie , can’t wait

Comment

Working...
                X