Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs' Village Winter Wonderland Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to our winners!

Comment

Congrats to the winners! You all did such a great job! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

OMG! Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
          Congratulations to the other winners! πŸ˜ƒ

I so enjoyed everyone’s winter villages!
          I love seeing what people come up with. πŸ˜ƒ It inspires me to create things in my village.

Comment

Congratulations, everyone! I loved seeing everyone's creations.

Comment

This was a great contest! Super awesome winning entries! Way to go all of you!

Comment

woo hoo i love berries better than pizza!! a geat prizeπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ thank you Bongfish and congratulations winnersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ and thank you all participants for the great pictures! a great contest!!

Comment

Congratulations to @yosinore saitou, Lilly and Tokenxx- well done! Your villages were wonderful!

Comment

Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

Congratulations everyone! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ There were so many great entries in this contest!

Comment

Big Congrats to all the WinnersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

And thank you to everyone for sharing pictures of your beautiful Winter Villages☺️☺️☺️

Comment

Congratulations to the winners, and I love all of the pictures that were posted. Thank you all for sharing your talents. We have an awesome community of talented smurf aficionados.

(Aficionado - a devoted, ardent fan, enthusiast. That word covers all of us!)

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! Very well done!

I enjoyed seeing so many wonderful entries, so even if you didn't win: Thank you for sharing your winter village design! It's great to see all the different things people come up with or how they decorate in general.

Comment

Well done to all of you, you all make my day on a regular basis with your wonderful creations. Thank you so much

Comment

Congratulations to the winners

Comment

Working...
                                X