Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs' Village Winter Wonderland Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs' Village Winter Wonderland Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

The Smurfs' Village Winter Wonderland Contest is now
    over and the winners have been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

Is your smurfy January of 2018 filled with Snow, Smurfs and Winter-fun? Do you just can't get enough of the coziest season of the year and can't let go of Christmas yet? Don't despair! We give you one more chance to get your winter on with our 1.56.0 Smurfs' Village Winter update and our smurftastic Winter Wonderland Screenshot Contest! Now wrap your Smurfs up in warm winter clothes and decorate away! May the smurfiest entries win!

❄️ How to enter ❄️

To enter the contest, you'll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off your Smurfs' Village Winter Wonderland! The Screenshot can be from any village area, but it must showcase at least a few winter themed items! You can focus on one small section, or create some truly amazing zoomed out pics of your entire village! You can even make up a short story with your Screenshot submissions to inspire other Community Members!

🌬️ Rules and Guidelines 🌬️
    • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Tuesday, January 30th 2018 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    ⛄ Additional Guidelines ⛄
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. *

Contest Winners Announced!

Thank you all for making our Winter last longer then ever with your lovely villages and Contest entries! Each and every village is unique, and we just can’t get enough of seeing the many possibilities within Smurfs’ Village!
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 goes to yosinori saitou with post #2
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 goes to Lilly with post #40
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 goes to Tokenxx with post #66
    Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox and keep an eye out for your PM!

PS: Look out for our very special Grove Contest! Coming Soon… 💘

Comment

• Lone Smurf
      Lone Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice story and wonderful pictures!

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent job! Loving the designs of a race course great story but we come to expect pretty cool ideas from yakitori saltou 😜.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!! I'm so happy you won! I totally wanted this to win and you made first place, so yay! Amazing entry, really, really great design!

and these are the pictures of the whole course⛷⛷⛷

Comment

• Lone Smurf
      Lone Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the snowmans

• ejic12
      ejic12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful as always! I really miss not being able to visit your village . Where are the pastel icicles and ice cubes? Did I miss those?

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      ejic12 If you have the latest update installed look under the featured menu. The ice blocks are there. The ice towers are also in the menu I just can’t recall exactly where, maybe the structures menu

Peter Parka ventures outside on the first morning of his winter holidays. He's off on a nature walk, armed with a warning from the Chalet receptionist to steer clear of that ole Mountain Goat. He breathes in the crisp mountain air, the scent of pines, and is immediately refreshed. Not an Ice-spider in sight!

P.S. I would like to note that the design of the ponds is very much inspired by one of the featured villages so I can't really take credit for it, but I just wanted to post one of my favourite parts of my mountain.
    Last edited by IslandLife; 01-20-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Your winter village looks great!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      like the picture and the background story both!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks so cozy and pretty!! I love all the wild life☺️💖

My winter train tour fearures most of the Smurfy Wonders and takes up two levels of my mountain. We begin at the main train station at the bottom of the screen and travel up toward the castle.

In the center, you can view the ski slalom course, snowball fort fight, ski jumps, bouncing snowmen, and more!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great idea- the train tour is so clever! This is exactly how I would want to do a tour!💫

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Cupcake! The lower tier is under construction. I recently added more space so I could spread out the Smurfy Wonders. They were getting a bit crowded.

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it 💙💙💙💙

Just my little winter area inspired by a Christmas Market

if anybody can tell me why the picture is shown so small would be nice. on my hard disk its 1920*1080 but when i upload it here its a small 300*X pic. ?
    Last edited by Punxsu; 01-18-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice 😀😀😀😀😀

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Punxsu Hello! The forum software can be a bit tricky when posting images, so many users just use an outside image hosting service. You can read more about all of that, and practice uploading your pics here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ommunity-forum

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Besides Spelling Bee's tip, have one from me as well: When you are posting pictures and embed them, they can be max 800px in width. Many picture upload websites also resize your pictures once they are larger than a certain size. So I'd recommend you to resize your picture to 800px width and then try again. Read the tips in the thread Spelling Bee linked you to, give posting a shot in the picture upload hread, and then come back here to show us your village

I love these contests!

My Smurfs are celebrating winter with a giant ice palace in the center of my village! I love all the new winter items with this update!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      IslandLife, I always have the center of my main village open as my featured area for update items, otherwise there would be no room. I have also had to delete a lot of items I loved to make sure there is always room for new items.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Super palace, Purple! Love the snowflake trees!

IslandLife I do the same thing Purple does- I keep the center part of my main village available for decorating completely differently with the seasons/holidays, except for the top portion where my villains have taken up permanent residence (though their castle changes quite often, also.] And Yes, I purchase every bit of space I can get!

• Lone Smurf
      Lone Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this!

I should have waited to post my photos. I made some changes. It's still a winter train tour of some of the Smurfy Wonders, but I refined the ski slalom and added a pengin with his igloo, the snow cloud over the chalet, and some more greenery and things to complete the scene.

ETA: These pictures are the first half of my mountain. The second half is in post #28

Spelling Bee, I'm having issues getting the photos to load in the correct order. I attached them in the order I wanted them to appear, but they are out of order. The middle one with the castle is the top of my screen, the Smurfette sculpture is the middle, and Papa is the bottom. Not sure what I did wrong when I attached them.
    Last edited by Stroumpfette; 01-30-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks super!

Just a note: You can always edit your original post and replace the pictures if you make alterations and want to post the newer pics!

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the snow fort fight idea!

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake, thank you for the suggestion. It's va little easier to do what you suggest if I'm on my laptop vs, my phone.

Where can I buy smurfs that slides on snow? Like in winterwonderland

Comment

SmurfAggie99 Do you mean the skiing Cross Country smurf? He becomes available for 15SB when you get the Snowman Smurf hut on the mountain top. This hut was just released in the v1.56 update. Hope that helps.

Comment

• SmurfAggie99
        SmurfAggie99 commented
        Editing a comment
        How about the snowy stairs?

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        SmurfAggie99 to customize stairs, you have to get Builder Smurf's hut first, then, tap the stair and you can customize the stair.

Hope to win I never did
      Attached Files

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        kingo Considering you only have three posts, two of which in this thread, you can have joined only one other contest, so it's not that strange to not have won yet

It would be good if you uploaded your pictures again. Like this, they are so tiny that nobody can see anything.
        Here is the link Spelling Bee postd above to help somebody else: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ommunity-forum
        Read that to learn how to post pictures here.

Comment

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Still wondering how you got two Chalets?????

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        There was a bug a long time ago, we was able to get multiple Wonders.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Always a treat seeing your creations, Morning!

I love your icy tree, Morning Sky . Was the log flume/slide an EO? Looks great!

Comment

Mi humilde Villa

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks very cool! ❄️☃️😄
    Working...
    X