Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.56.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed the Fireworks Shop on the planet near the spaceport:

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it in Space!!!! I wish I would have placed it there!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I placed mine on my island, so the Smurfs staying at the hotel can marvel in the festivities ...but I think I’ll get it for the planet as well. Looks great!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The Fireworks Shop looks awesome on your Planet!!

Aawwwww, the skiing smurf is adorable! As well as the sheep again. Plus I love all the snowy stuff 😍

Comment

I updated and started my Reporter Smurf daily rewards. However, I just realized I'll miss an entire week of rewards due to an upcoming trip where I won't have service or internet. What to do?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee That’s not been my experience. WHen I was on vacation last month I had limited wifi and would have missed reporter had I not taken my iPad and iPod witb me and found a hotspot.

I know they said it didn’t need internet but I just turned off my wifi and tapped on reporter and got this

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Thanks for checking that! I just looked at mine too on Airplane mode and you are correct, I get the same pop-up. I'll ask about this on Monday. Sorry FaryalSia, you may not be able to collect your rewards after all.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm that's what I feared! Maybe if I don't start my rewards on my second device and then sync them after I get back? I've never tried it before. From what I could tell, the Reporter Smurf does not sync between devices.

There are so many things I am loving about this Update!!

Festive Lights Sheep and Parka Sheep are two of the most adorable sheep ever😍😍😍

I love Parka Smurf, The Arctic Direwolf, The Towers, The Ice Walls, the Snowberry Bush, the Messy Footprint Tiles, the Papa Smurf Ice Sculpture and the cute little Chimpmunks running around on him, the Snowflower, etc etc etc!! So many great new items to play with!!

And Hooray for the new Mountain Expansion🎉🎉🎉 This Update will keep me busy for awhile☺️

All of the EO’s look outstanding so far -Fireworks Shop, Husky Dog Sled and the Horse Sleigh!! I can’t wait to get them all!!

Thanks Purple! for pointing out that the Snowflower is actually from the Abominable SnowBeast episode of the Smurfs (here is the link https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27nq2q ) and I absolutely LOVE it when they add these little cannon items in!!

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-13-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for the pictures and the link!

Hey everyone. It's been brought up in the Android update topic, so I thought i would share it over here too. Bongfish has added a new locate feature for unique items found in the Store Menu. For those unaware, unique items consist of such things as Special Smurf Huts, Smurfy Wonders, Anniversary Statues, and so on.

All you need to do is first find a unique item in the Store Menu, for example the Smurfy Ferris Wheel wonder.

If the item is searchable and you've already placed it, you will now see a "Locate" button under it.

By tapping Yes, you'll immediately jump to where the item is placed in your village.

Depending on the item, and the size of your village it can be a very help feature to have.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        You beat me to it. I was just about to post a pic. This is a great new function.

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my goodness, super great idea! I wondered what that was. Particularly great for those non-storable items that I hide between seasons!!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Genius! So helpful!

No Mountain Crop Star?

Comment

Woohoo
        THe Day 7 Reporter gift
        Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Twinkiepie He’s so cute by my chalet, thanks so much for including him in the reporter gifts.

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Bongfish for the generous and completely adorable Day 7 gift!

Has anyone gotten the wolf out of the mystery boxes yet?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          The odds for the new Exclusive Items has dropped considerably since they made the older huts easier to win. But after more berries and time than usual I did finally win him. He is really awesome!! I love how big he is and that smurfs ride him around my Mountain☺️ He reminds me of Jon Snow’s Direwolf Ghost from GoT😄😄😄💖

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow!!!! I like him.
      Working...
      X