Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.56.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed the Fireworks Shop on the planet near the spaceport:

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it in Space!!!! I wish I would have placed it there!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I placed mine on my island, so the Smurfs staying at the hotel can marvel in the festivities ...but I think I’ll get it for the planet as well. Looks great!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The Fireworks Shop looks awesome on your Planet!!

Aawwwww, the skiing smurf is adorable! As well as the sheep again. Plus I love all the snowy stuff 😍

Comment

I updated and started my Reporter Smurf daily rewards. However, I just realized I'll miss an entire week of rewards due to an upcoming trip where I won't have service or internet. What to do?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee That’s not been my experience. WHen I was on vacation last month I had limited wifi and would have missed reporter had I not taken my iPad and iPod witb me and found a hotspot.

I know they said it didn’t need internet but I just turned off my wifi and tapped on reporter and got this

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Thanks for checking that! I just looked at mine too on Airplane mode and you are correct, I get the same pop-up. I'll ask about this on Monday. Sorry FaryalSia, you may not be able to collect your rewards after all.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm that's what I feared! Maybe if I don't start my rewards on my second device and then sync them after I get back? I've never tried it before. From what I could tell, the Reporter Smurf does not sync between devices.

There are so many things I am loving about this Update!!

Festive Lights Sheep and Parka Sheep are two of the most adorable sheep ever😍😍😍

I love Parka Smurf, The Arctic Direwolf, The Towers, The Ice Walls, the Snowberry Bush, the Messy Footprint Tiles, the Papa Smurf Ice Sculpture and the cute little Chimpmunks running around on him, the Snowflower, etc etc etc!! So many great new items to play with!!

And Hooray for the new Mountain Expansion🎉🎉🎉 This Update will keep me busy for awhile☺️

All of the EO’s look outstanding so far -Fireworks Shop, Husky Dog Sled and the Horse Sleigh!! I can’t wait to get them all!!

Thanks Purple! for pointing out that the Snowflower is actually from the Abominable SnowBeast episode of the Smurfs (here is the link https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27nq2q ) and I absolutely LOVE it when they add these little cannon items in!!

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-13-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for the pictures and the link!

Hey everyone. It's been brought up in the Android update topic, so I thought i would share it over here too. Bongfish has added a new locate feature for unique items found in the Store Menu. For those unaware, unique items consist of such things as Special Smurf Huts, Smurfy Wonders, Anniversary Statues, and so on.

All you need to do is first find a unique item in the Store Menu, for example the Smurfy Ferris Wheel wonder.

If the item is searchable and you've already placed it, you will now see a "Locate" button under it.

By tapping Yes, you'll immediately jump to where the item is placed in your village.

Depending on the item, and the size of your village it can be a very help feature to have.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        You beat me to it. I was just about to post a pic. This is a great new function.

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my goodness, super great idea! I wondered what that was. Particularly great for those non-storable items that I hide between seasons!!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Genius! So helpful!

No Mountain Crop Star?

Comment

Woohoo
        THe Day 7 Reporter gift
        Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Twinkiepie He’s so cute by my chalet, thanks so much for including him in the reporter gifts.

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Bongfish for the generous and completely adorable Day 7 gift!

Has anyone gotten the wolf out of the mystery boxes yet?

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I really want this wolf!

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I wasn't sure if I wanted to try for the wolf. After seeing these pictures I think he would be great on my mountain. Thank you AlleycatttSmurf

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          No worries Juliesmurf ☺️ The Arctic Direwolf really is perfect for the Mountain!!

What is in the second Reporter's box:

Spoiler!

Comment

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Morning Sky. I will get my gift tomorrow, so I can now plan where I want to put it.

I just finally got the Fireworks Shop EO -and I am loving it so much!!

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-25-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s so awesome! One of my favorites!

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow!! 😮

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          awesome GIF🎉🎉🎉😄

How did I not noticed this awesome Frosted Metal Lamp under Lights in the menu on the Mountain for so long!!!??? Apparently we’ve had it since 2014 lol I really love the animation, it reminds me of The Christmas Story Movie😍😍😍

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-30-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw the lamp and never bought it because it was an SB item. Its description just says it’s a perfect compliment to your winter wonderland, no mention of the animation so I just thought it was a really expensive light

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118 yeah I would’ve just scrolled past it too thinking it was an over priced lamp. You’d think it would say what it does in the description, especially seeing as the majority SV players aren’t part of the forum -and wouldn’t have seen something posted about it here several years ago. The adorable animation makes it totally worth it☺️☺️☺️

(Although I wish the animation would work when you tap it, it only happens when it collects xp)

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great! I like how the gif makes it look like the St. Bernard is coming over to render aid to that poor Smurf.😂
          Oh, and I also thought it was just a really pricey regular lamp- gotta get one now!

Worker Bee postet this animated picture in the old forum in January 2015:

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Morning Sky , but it isn’t too helpful to the million+ players that aren’t on the forum, or to those of us that joined later. Especially since this animation also couldn’t be found on this forum searching “Frosted Metal Lamp” or “Metal Lamp”😉

They should definitely change the description to highlight this awesome animation

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          For this poor smurf it seems not to be funny 😂

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Ahaha too true!! I bet he’s regretting that dare 😂😂😂

What is in reporter smurfs last box:

Spoiler!

Comment

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          EEEEeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

I'm such an idiot I missed a day and of course not any day, no, I missed my second prize If it at least had been one of the days inbetween, but why did it have to be a prize day?

What would actually happen if someone misses the last day? Because usually, you are asked the next day if you want to pay one berry to continue the calendar, but what if you missed the last day? Will it ask you a day later for a berry as well? But nothing happens, because there are no more days? Or would you get the las item? Probably not, right? Or will nothing happen? You neither get asked to pay a berry nor will you receive anything?

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          FaryalSia
          That's a good idea! Don't let people have all prizes by coming online just once, but don't punish players who are online every day but then miss one day because life is a thing. As has been mentioned: It's not even about you, necessarily. If your internet dies, you can want to collect from Reporter as much as you want and harvest and plant and play the game, but you are still going to miss a day. And even if that isn't the case: Missing one day can happen easily. Super stressful days, travelling, etc. it all happens to us somewhen.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like a great idea.
          I think I’d be less ‘forgiving’ if reporter worked offline like it was supposed to. BUt yeah, like i said I went on vacation and my sister used up all the bandwidth streaming music so the hotspot died. I only got a day’s prize becuse I brought my ipad with me sightseeing and found a hotspot.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118
          Oh no, that's really not good. And no one should have to bring their tablet with them trying to find a hotspot because of a game :/ You should be able to do that at home(/hotel) in peace.
          It should work offline, agreed. But even then I think it should be okay to miss a day. I was playing that day, a lot even, but I was thought I had collected my reward shortly after midnight. Which is why I hadn't checked again and was so surprised to see him asking for a berry. I do take screnshots now though as proof because of the issue of Reporter unjustly asking for berries sometimes and it indeed was my fault. But it's not as if I hadn't been playing. I 'just' thought I already had collected my prize. I've also had days where I had no time at all during the day and then just before midnight got around to collect my report. Real life is happening and doesn't care about games. It should be okay to miss day once in a while.
          And as you mentioned, needing internet really doesn't help either.
      Working...
      X