Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.56.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.56.0 is live and available for download!

What's new in version 1.56.0

Dress warm and zip up for a snowy Winter update!
    • A magical Snowman Smurf has brought his unique Snow Hut to the Mountain!
    • Snowman Smurf's exclusive Snow and Ice items unlock in both your Mountain and Village areas!
    • New Premium Mountain Expansion available!
    • New mysterious Arctic Direwolf added to Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Build an Ice Sculpture Wonder in the shape of Papa Smurf!
    • Look for the Fireworks Shop Exclusive Offer to unlock smurfy reusable Fireworks!
    Click here to watch the version 1.56.0 Announcement Trailer on Youtube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store
    • The Google Play and Amazon App Store updates should be arriving soon!

Wow that was fast! I didn’t expect the update today! 🎉🎉
    Did I get that right?! A Fireworks Shop EO? 😍😍 This is amazing!! I’ve always wanted something like this!

Comment

Yes, it says there’s a fireworks shop EO, but the first one that comes up is a dog sled smurf. It looks like the fireworks hut can be placed anywhere since fireworks are in all 5 menus, but the snowy decorative items are in the main village and mountain only. (sorry, no winter items in the grove)

Snowman smurf costs 35 SB and unlocks a variety of decorative items, some for SB, some for coins
      The ice sculpture wonder looks cool....but also kinda odd because there are a couple of squirrels crawling over it and in the small form anyway looks kinda odd.

There are two sheep, one with holiday lights and one with a parka.

Don’t forget that your Reporter awards should renew, so if you still haven’t gotten all the old ones you may wish to hold off, but if you have don’t forget to collect from him today. One of the pitfalls of the new way of doing reporter is that just as you get in the habit of collecting from him you have to take a break until the next update.
      Last edited by skydiver118; 01-11-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• TWOSHY
        TWOSHY commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, the same question. Why squirrels on the ice sculpture?

The's a video up on FB! https://youtu.be/kq6zEJbo8dc

Aww, no. So the husky is an EO? Shame. That's the best item, in my opinion.
      I also like the red flower on a rock and the skiing smurf.
      The fireworks look really pretty at night!
      The squirrels on Papa's sculpture are cute but it is a little weird to have squirrels climb the ice statue.

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, they kinda look like bugs crawling over him.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the video link Evanna !!

Awww, I’m surprised you guys don’t like the chipmunk animation. Personally I love it! Especially the one that slips and falls in the bushes😂😂😂 I really like the one that climbs up the Ice Sculpture too though, the way his little body scurries up is so realistic. The whole thing has a very original Smurfs Cartoon vibe to it for me☺️💖

Before you go pathway crazy with the snowy pathways, check them out. On my device anyway, the white of the pathway and the white of the snow are a bit different, so they don’t really blend in. Might be better in the main village.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a little awkward... thanks for posting that.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        IF there was a shadow or something it wouldn’t make a difference. Or if the little white bits weren’t around the footprints.

I”m not a big pathway person so isn’t horrible to me but I know some love them.

Amazing how many shades of white they are.....and it could very well just be my device..

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, if it seemed raised, like an additional snow layer or the white bits around the foot impressions gone. That'd work.
        The mountain snow has a blue ish tint whereas the snow tiles are a clear white. It looks really off on my screen, too. And keep in mind: On your screen the background of the ghost game symbols is white, on mine beige. So if my screen makes things darker/gives them greater contrast, this snow might look even worse for me than for you.

What?!? That’s super quick. I really want that skiing smurf!
      *rushes off to update*

Comment

Not a major problem, a minor one, every time I paint the tower in iluminous paint, it becomes painted until I leave the area then return later. Happens in main village and Grove.

Comment

• Guinea Girl
          Guinea Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          This happens with the shrubs too, once the fruit is ripe & harvested, it no longer glows. Also with the flower fountain, once you go back it is no longer glowing. Both of these have been like this a while. I previously reported through support, but not sure how long ago it may have even been back with Beeline

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee This happens with the Christmas balls in the Garden section, also.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake Thanks!

Mansion available for the planet and the grove

Planet:

Comment

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed that! It's so cute in the planet color scheme!

Expansion happydance!!

Really quick look, but I love the tower, flower, and snowberry bush 💙❄️.
        And love the animation of the skiing smurf, and that super cute hopping snowman!!

*...off to check out more*

Comment

Although I can see 1.56 in the App Store it just gives me the option to open not get.and no updates are showing on my iPad .Heres hoping it’s a short lived glitch. I like the look of the update The sheep especially!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            auntiekim You could try going into your Settings and then scrolling down to iTunes & App Store, and then signing out of your Apple ID. Then, go ahead and close out all of your open apps, and lastly reboot your iOS device. Once it's back up, sign back with your Apple ID, and open back up the App Store and search for Smurfs' Village. See if you can download the update now.

Oh, dang. The teaser said a "vertical expansion," but it looks to be a (horizontal) southern expansion, instead?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	206318

Comment

Vertical is up and down, horizontal is left to right

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly... so a vertical expansion area would run from the top of the screen to the bottom, and a horizontal expansion area would run the length of the mountain, east-west (or left-right, side-to-side).
              Last edited by happybird; 01-11-2018, 07:27 PM.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Probably on how you interpret it. I interpret a vertical expansion to mean you get more space at the top or bottom. If you raise the ceiling in your living room you raise the roof. A horizontal expansion would be to move the walls out to make the room bigger side to side.

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I kinda hoped it might be going up the mountain!!! Maybe next time 😀😀😀

There are a bunch of things I like already about this update!

- The Rocky Mountain goat is a great size.
            - The little sheep are adorable!
            - Like the design of the snowy tower, dude in the parka, red flower etc.
            - Snow tiles are cool, and look good around objects, as then they look like piled up snow, making a nice transition.
            - Ice walls work well; can never have too many wall choices!
            - More space! Gotta love more space!

Off to do more decorating!

Comment

Two questions

Was the mystery box prize rotation tweaked with this update? Not just the mega and SB boxs but the key ones. I know it was coming but not sure if it made it to this update or not.

Second, I’m still not able to see extra missions in my video hut.

thanks

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Spelling Bee Good to know, thanks

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for asking this question skydiver118 and thanks Spelling Bee for letting us know!

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm glad changes are coming. I was wondering if we could maybe get names in the items that are stored????

This update is fantastic! I bought the Fireworks shop today and I love it!!!! So many great new items with this update, but nothing can compete with the new fireworks!

Please consider adding a master switch Smurf that allows us to light off all fireworks at once!

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                Great idea! Will you open a idea topic?

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, yes, yes!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment