Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete your smurfy Island classroom furniture set by winning our Teacher's Podium Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a long time, I believed that the teacher's podium was a "myth" (but with a photo to prove it! LOL). It's so awesome that it's now become a reality especially for Morning Sky who, for years, was very passionate about this special item. Congratulations to all the winners and enjoy the smurfy prize in your villages!!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SushiSmurf

One lonely Smurf and I are waiting for the teacher's desk to arrive.

Oh my God?? I really didn't expect this at all! Thank you so much!!! I really didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get picked, wow.
    Massive thank you also to all the lovely people who tagged me! I'll tag you again in the next round and hope that you'll win then (if you haven't already now)! Fingers crossed for you! <3

Congratulations to all the other winners! It's an amazing item and I'm sure all of you will have fun with it as well!
    My island smurfs will definitely be getting smarter now: They won't just have a tiny area around Brainy's hut, but they'll get a proper little classroom with a great teacher's desk! I wanted to wait till level 100 before I re-decorate, but I can throw something else around to build my classroom already now and take care of storing all the xp items/cleaning up later.

Comment

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much!! The coveted teachers’ desk!!

Thank you to Bongfish-Flashman team, Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie ❀️

Congratulations to all fellow winners !!

And special thanks to :Teddybear 04 happybird Cupcake Evabevasmurf Evanna AlleycatttSmurf yosinori saitou
      Thank you so much for tagging me!!

It is wonderful news that the desk will be offered in competitions again, and those that missed out this round will have other chances to win it. πŸ˜€

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        congratulations Caro!! i'm glad you won it!πŸ˜„

• Teddybear 04
        Teddybear 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Wahoo!! Congrats on winning the Teachers Desk Caro πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

CongratulationsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Comment

congratulations winners!!🎊🎊🎊hope there'll be chances to get the podium againπŸ˜‰

Comment

So happy for all the winners- congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

Congratulations !I’m so jelous! I can’t wait to see the desk in everyone’s villages!!! Please post screenshots!

Comment

Oh, Wow! Thank you!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
              I'm so excited! Thank you so very much to everyone who tagged me and to Bongfish for offering us a chance to win this fantastic item! Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	66BCF067-65BD-4145-8797-E4155B6E2937.png
Views:	1
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	206143 Congratulations to all winners

Caro
                  Evanna
                  happybird
                  Stroumpfette
                  Morning Sky

Last edited by Mohammed; 01-10-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to the lucky winners πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
                    I'm looking forward to see the desk in Morning Sky's village 😊

Comment

Congrats to all the winners... will Bongfish be releasing these classic EO to the VIP shop anytime soon? I would like to see some of the older items offered, like Red Song Bird, Mole, Yellow Duck, Squirrel in log (missing colors), Blue and Purple Crab. Please release these items for everyone.

Comment

• FaryalSia
                        FaryalSia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have the same question =D Hoping that desk will be available to the rest of us later...preferably for smurfberries rather than EO =)

Congratulations, you lucky smurfs! Er, smurf villagers! It was so nice of Bongfish to start these give-aways, and especially for them to add the legendary Teacher's Podium!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners enjoy 😊 your prize!!

Comment

It arrived! Here's a quick shot. I will set up the area better tomorrow.

Comment

• Juliesmurf
                            Juliesmurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It looks great Stroumpfette. I look forward to seeing your updated area.
                        Working...
                        X