Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete your smurfy Island classroom furniture set by winning our Teacher's Podium Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please delete this post. Accidentally posted in the wrong place.
    Last edited by IslandLife; 01-05-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

There are some great master builders here, who always amaze with especially creative screenshots, and that's why I tag them:

Morning Sky
      yosinori saitou
      Purple!
      Cupcake

What I like most about 'The Smurf's Village' is visiting neighbours to marvel and admire the different villages that have sprung up and are being built, because all players have the same items at their disposal and yet something completely different is always being created.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much, Guerin!!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! 😄🙏

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Guerin!

It's THE legendary podium !!! Could I tag all the community members?
      I started to play this game since its very first release (on iPhone 3GS, if my memory is correct). To own/build a whole smurf village in my own way really makes my childhood dreams come true. I love the artwork, which is so faithful to the original comic. I love the consistent interesting updates that keep the village vivid and energetic as always. I love those countless adorable and humorous animations.
      We players are so lucky to have a game company like Bongfish that really cares, respects, and adopts our ideas. In only one year, Bongfish revive the village.
      And this forum are a perfect place to share our imaginations and creativity. Everyday, I visit this forum several times
      Therefore I choose Twinkiepie (who represents Bongfish) and Spelling Bee (our great forum manager), whom I believe they are fundamentals of all.

Comment

Oh, my smurfs!!!!!!! I can't believe it! This is so awesome. Smurftastic. Wonderful.

I love the smurfs. Always have. The original comics, the cartoons of the 80's. Who wouldn't love them? They always prevail over their enemies, they always do the right thing, they are all about love. The little details Peyo included are amazing. I have spent time discussing the smurfs with people I have worked with, who were not fans. They always found the negative things to say. The smurfs are communists, the smurfs are sexist, the smurfs are silly, etc. You name it, I have heard it. But, NO, not true! The smurfs were designed to bring us happiness. The smurfs are fun, and truly amazing.

I tag Purple!, Mohammed, Cupcake, Teddybear 04, happybird , yosinori saitou and Caro, LightofFire, Morning Sky.
        I wish I could tag every one who plays the game!
        Last edited by Evabevasmurf; 01-05-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Evabevasmurf, hope you will win one of this desks.

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you Evabeva and yes, i also want to tag menbers as many as i can😄

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the tag Evabevasmurf!

Morning Sky

In my opinion Morning Sky has qualified for the prize.
        Look at his village, it‘s not only money, but also a lot of time and attention to detail!
        My vote for Morning Sky!

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much mietze63, you are one of my first neighbours and we already had a lot of fun and professional discussion about our game in German Schlumpf forums. Thank you for registering here. The teacher's desk would also fit very well on the island of your beautiful village. I tag you mietze1963 It is not without reason that you are a co-founder and moderator in the German Forum.
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-05-2018, 11:16 AM.

• mietze1963
          mietze1963 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you @Morning Sky.
          Yes, we‘ve been neighbours for a long time and I got lots of ideas in your great village. Thanks to your tips and support in the German Forum, I was able to make my village so beautiful.
          You know what‘s so wonderful about the Smurfs? The Smurfs always have a smile on their faces at work.....😉😃
          The Smurfs Village is never boring, Bongfish provides variety and lots of fun.
          Time to say „Thank you“ here!

How do I love thee, Bongfish? Let me count the ways!

Actually, there are probably too many ways to count. I’ve been playing smurfs since the beginning. I did not know the Smurfs growing up, but fell in love with their quirkiness, innocence and wisdom once I started watching the TV episodes and playing the game. There is always evil abroad in Smurfdom- all is not sweetness and light- but somehow hard work, Papa’s wise council, luck, teamwork, or some combination of these, always prevails.

Back to Bongfish.... The game had been suffering for years from lack of decent QA testing, and indifference to fixing issues that arose. It was soooo bug-ridden that many long time players gave up or lost their villages; a very sad thing. A once-incredibly-active forum lost participants by droves, and Beeline’s lack of responsiveness and customer service was astounding. It had gone from being a top game to one that was on a downhill roll. We were all afraid that the end was near. And then...

Bongfish came along. They immediately starting tackling some of the very tough issues that arise when a game is badly built, and have done a great job of de-bugging the game. They put top designers on the graphics of the game, and actually listened to what the players wanted! They looked back to the original Peyo characters for inspiration, and have brought us many items and characters from the original comics and cartoons. Best of all, they gave Spelling Bee (a hero by any standards) a wonderful partner, Twinkiepie, to communicate with us, answer our questions, and carry word back to Bongfish. [I can’t even image how hard it must have been for Spelling Bee those last years at Beeline.] Customer service has improved a billion percent.

What do I love about the game? I love the personalities of my little blue friends, and the little dialogues and story lines. I love visiting my friends’s villages and seeing how each is so individual- each reflects the personality of its maker, but is totally Smurfy at the same time. I love my friends, and hope that Bongfish can find a way to let us friend and visit each other again! I love helping my Smurfs build a wonderful place to live. It’s silly, but I sometimes will visit the village of a friend who is no longer active, and it makes me nostalgic to watch the little Smurfs wandering around with nothing to do! [They look happy enough, though, so they must not know that they’ve been abandoned.] Somehow, this simple non-action-oriented game has managed to keep my interest for years with its charm and the genius of the original Peyo vision.

I didn’t mean to write a lot, but, goodness- I went on and on!

There are so many Smurfy people on the forum now, old and new friends, that it is hard to think who to tag... so, I’ll tag some old and some new friends: Caro. Purple! Tamara Abbott Evanna FaryalSia Evabevasmurf Guerin AlleycatttSmurf yosinori saitou There are so many more I would love to see win!

Thanks, Bongfish, for your generousity in offering us a chance at these special items- love you! ❤️

Comment

I would like to #everyone as everyone has something uniqie to contribute to the forum.

I still remember the day I found the smurfs village game and where it was. At the end of this month it will be 4 years since I started playing. The funniest moments for me were when I was attending a course and I would secretely be playing it under the desk, or attending a group and again playing it under the desk without the sound on or when I used to go walking I would be harvesting crops while walking.

The fact that we now have a developer who actually listens, and fixes bugs and gets the community involved says alot that they care about the game.

My funniest forum.moment reading purple smurfs post comparing something to a garden centre. It is moments like that that make coming here a pleasure

Comment

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          hahah! Love the rant! I stilllllllllll REALLY want the grass of the grove to be different from the main village--still irks me!

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes thats the post.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple!
          Ahahaha, oh dear, I love this!!

Today s the 8 th of January
        Uhh I'm the last one,...was on holiday the last days!

coming back read about the legendary teachers desk, I never ever saw one in my friends islands!! Sometimes in that many many years I play the game I thought that this desk don't even exists

my lovely "little" village accompanied me for nearly 5 years, what I love most is hard to describe, but I think I love the possibilities to give the villages their own character most.

I tag Morning Sky to get the teachers desk !

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Jakomuzi - and greets to Austria! 😘
          I will tag you back in my post.

• Jakomuzi
          Jakomuzi commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks morning, I keep my fingers crossed for you 😍

I tag Tamara Abbott .

Comment

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. 😀.

Any news already?

Comment

Hey guys! We will pick the winners asap but we need some additional time and we hope you understand! Thank you!

Comment

Teacher's Podium Giveaway Winners Announced!

Hiya everyone! As Twinkiepie stated earlier, we're sorry it took a little extra time to select the winners. We've gone through all of the entries and read the wonderful reasons why you love Smurfs' Village. Please know that even though we are only select five winners this time, it's been decided that the Teacher's Podium (Desk) will be given away again here soon. So if you weren't chosen this time, don't give up! There will be plenty more chances to win this elusive prize.

So, with that being said... Congratulations to

Caro
            Evanna
            happybird
            Stroumpfette
            Morning Sky

If you were chosen as one of the winners, please send me a Private Message here on the forum to arrange the in-game delivery of your prize. Don't forget to also include your Support ID!

Once agin, we look forward to seeing you all enter the next giveaway!

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee, I can't tell you how happy you make me. I've been dreaming about this teacher's desk for so long.
              My congratulations go out to the other winners and I hope that all those who have not won will soon get the teacher's desk as well.

Congrats everyone! I’m so happy for you! I’m glad we get another chance to win this awesome prize 🎉

Comment

Congratulations to the winners. I know some if not all have been wanting this desk for years.

Comment

Oh, my Smurfy stars! What a great prize. Thank you! Thank you!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone else who submitted their smurf stories, thank you as well. I enjoyed reading every single one of them.

Comment

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations!!

I enjoyed reading the posts, too! It was interesting to read about what people like about the game or how they came to it or their 'smurf backstory'.
              Working...
              X