Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the best ways to earn or collect Smurfberries quickly without having to spend any real money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of the best ways to earn or collect Smurfberries quickly without having to spend any real money?

So, I try not to spend to many smurfberries, but even if I only use a few I never get any more back. Right now I have only about 40... and I am on level 22. Does anyone know a way to get smurfberries fast without buying them?

The quickest way for you to obtain SB right now would probably be to watch videos in the video hut and via Traveler Smurf.

Building as many Smurfy Wonders as quickly you can will also help build up your Smurfberry reserves.

Comment

DO you have traveler smurf? The one in the main village that allows you to watch ads to flip a card? If you guess well you can win a lot of berries at a time....well up to 4 per guess but if you guess well. you can watch some ads and get a decent amount of berries....and even if you don’t get berries you will get resources or XP.
      Beyond that, work on completing the wonders. There are 50 or so of them now, and once they are done you will be getting roughly 50 berries per week. Bear in mind if you don’t spend money to buy berries or speed things up completing those wonders will take you a year, so be patient with the timing.

Another way to get a boost is to participate htere. THere are frequent contests where you can win up to 300 berries. You may get lucky

Comment

Working...
      X