Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Christmas Parade Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year, Smurfy friends!

After the deadline, I found the bleachers to put on one side, the way it's done for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. My original shots didn't include the bleachers.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea to use the bleachers for the parade watchers!!

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, AlleycatttSmurf! I wish I had been able to locate them for my original submission. I like them. I'd have moved some of the stuff on the side of my parade to the side with the small lighted Christmas trees, to make it a more balanced composition.

I hope the XP storage unit is approved at some point. It will make doing these kinds of contests a LOT easier.

Happy New Year, everysmurf!!!:

Comment

Happy New Year and good luck for the contest to all of you the winners will be picked in the next days!

Comment

My New Years Ball 😍😍😍
        Attached Files

Comment

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s pretty.

• Irene GR
          Irene GR commented
          Editing a comment
          Really cute😉

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Love it! The EO disappeared before I got one.

Contest Winners Announced!

We want to say THANK YOU to our smurftastic Community and everyone who entered this Contest. You are truly the best Smurfs’ Village designers we have ever seen! We can’t wait to see many more contest entries in 2018!
        • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberrries goes to… Morning Sky with Post #30
        • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries goes to… Cupcake with Post #17
        • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries goes to… Sanchie04 with Post #24
        • An additional 4th Place and a prize of 50 Smurfberries goes out to Tamara Abbott for her smurfy Winter Creations!
        • Our Honorable Mention goes to Purple! With Post #6
        Winners will be notified shortly by email to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filers, and keep an eye out for your email.

Thanks so much again to everyone who entered. Look for our next contest Coming Soon!

Comment

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations to all the winners!

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          I also wanted to add that in addition to people winning some really great prizes, I love seeing all the pictures people post of their villages and how they arrange different characters to create vignettes. I especially enjoy the ones where people are so geometrically minded, and they stack up different items to spell words or create complex scenes. I'm not good at either of those things, so I enjoy the pictures tremendously.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, everybody!

Congratulations everyone

Comment

Wow, my Smurfs are really thrilled- they thank you so much, Bongfish! In the end, the villains did not join the parade, and my Smurfs were secretly relieved, but are still hoping the new year will bring Gargamel to his senses and he’ll become non-Smurf-eating vegetarian! [Not a chance, but I don’t want to dash their hopes.]

These contests are so much fun to do that we (my Smurfs and I) would do them even if there were no prizes! I love seeing everyone’s creativity and getting a peek at the Smurfy villages!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners! Actually, everyone who posted a picture is a winner in my eyes! You are all so talented at designing. I love to see your creations. It is amazing how everyone uses the same things in different ways to achieve such gorgeous villages.

Comment

Wow, my girl parade won! Thank you!
              Congratulations to the other winners!

Comment

Congratulations to all winners! Wonderful designs! All of you did a great job!

Thank you everyone for posting your pictures, no matter if you won or not. It was great seeing all your ideas

Comment

Thanks and congratulations to the other winners!!!!l

Comment

congratulations winners!!🎉🎉🎉 it was a great contest and there were many great and inspiring creations!!

Comment

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Congrats everyone! Sooooo well deserved!!

Comment

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Working...
                          X