Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Christmas Parade Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our smurfy Christmas Parade Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Are you ready for Christmas? Do you love colorful parades, your smurfy village and Smurfberries? If so, join our smurftastic Christmas Parade Screenshot Contest and decorate away with your Winter themed items! We can’t wait to see all the wonderful entries and are getting ready to be spirited away on Christmas Day!

🎄How to Play 🎄

To enter the contest, you’ll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off your Christmas village Parade. The Screenshot can be from any village area, but it must showcase Christmas themed items. You can focus on one small section, or create some truly amazing zoomed out pics of your entire village!

📜Rules and Guidelines 📜
    • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Friday, December 29th at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    🎁Prizes and Winners 🎁
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    ☃️Additional Guidelines ☃️
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. *

Contest Winners Announced!

We want to say THANK YOU to our smurftastic Community and everyone who entered this Contest. You are truly the best Smurfs’ Village designers we have ever seen! We can’t wait to see many more contest entries in 2018!
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberrries goes to… Morning Sky with Post #30
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries goes to… Cupcake with Post #17
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries goes to… Sanchie04 with Post #24
    • An additional 4th Place and a prize of 50 Smurfberries goes out to Tamara Abbott for her smurfy Winter Creations!
    • Our Honorable Mention goes to Purple! With Post #6
    Winners will be notified shortly by email to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filers, and keep an eye out for your email.

To inspire you: a cute and smurfy Christmas Parade created by Cupcake for last year's Christmas

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake and Purple always make great parades😄
      Last edited by yosinori saitou; 12-19-2017, 06:37 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_99.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	203935
    my little Christmas area on my mountain!!!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄hope everyone likes

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      My marching band doesn't go anywhere near my winter decorations so I'm out. Thanks

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Tamara Abbott your marching band doesn’t need to be in it. They are referring to a manually made parade, like the example picture of Cupcake’s parade in post #2.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Tamara, this looks like such a cozy winter area- please make a little parade- those reindeer and the snowmen look like they’d like to participate!

i didn't suppose that this year's theme was parade. so i don't have so much space for a parade in my Christmas village. but somehow added parades of snowmen to Mr. Nicholas's area of toys😁

Merry Christmas everybody! 🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      howwww did you make that perfect circle!?

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      FaryalSia you can make a big circle by placing trees or something on four corners first, then, make it 8 corners, then make it 16, 32... and you can get big circle eventually😄 ( making circle bigger is easier than small circles )

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all the shapes and designs people come up with. This wreath is beautiful.

Smurfy Christmas
    Last edited by Dlynn; 12-20-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I’ve got an international Christmas celebration in my village with a giant Santa parade in the center of it alll!

Finally, we have all the reindeer for Santa’s sleigh, and the paintable Christmas trees allow for awesome unusual Christmas themed areas!

I have got a panda Christmas area with black and white Christmas trees, and the paintable Christmas trees also allowed me to create an India, China and Florida themed Christmas areas too, but we totally need more internationally themed items, I had to use pink elephants for my Africa area, luckily I could make pink trees for them, I’m loving that Festive Tree Hut!

Holiday updates are the best!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        As always, a super parade, and I love the theme! ❤️

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        Fantastic! I adore this!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        You have so many reindeers already, wow! They are such a cute item!

My Smurf‘s in Christmas mood 🎄❄️☃️ I wish you a Merry Christmas and a contemplative celebration 😘😘😘
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 12-19-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice and so pretty!

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        The little neon sheep circles with the clouds are so cute!

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        It's amazing how you came up with something so creative so fast, and so well executed.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea with the old man parade and all the villains watching!

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        This is stunning Morning Sky !!

Name:	MyVillagePicture_103.PNG
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	204067
      we have two parades here one where all the animals wanted to join in and the other with the reindeer and snowmen!!!!

Name:	MyVillagePicture_101.PNG
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	204068

Name:	MyVillagePicture_100.PNG
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	204069

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, you adjusted your areas and added a wonderful parade! Well done! ☺️

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay, a parade- perfect! 😄

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        The more parades the merrier! So fun!

Name:	MyVillagePicture_105.PNG
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	204073

Name:	MyVillagePicture_104.PNG
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	204074
      My village!!!!!!!!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        like your village! looks like raindeers and snowmen are skating on the ice😄

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        They are !!!!!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the parade around the tree- well done❣️

Name:	MyVillagePicture_106.PNG
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	204088
      at night!!!!!!!

Comment

Name:	MyVillagePicture_114.PNG
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	204110

Name:	MyVillagePicture_110.PNG
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	204111

Name:	MyVillagePicture_109.PNG
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	204112

Name:	MyVillagePicture_108.PNG
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	204113
        using some wintery weather effects!!!!! Just having some fun!!!

Comment

I would like to participate this context

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Jason Welcome to the forum! I am looking forward to your entries! Should you have questions on how to attach images, feel free to message me!

I would like to participate this screenshot Christmas bongfush context

Comment

I would Like to participate in this Christmas screenshot contest..
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X