Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for a third chance to win some Classic Christmas items in our Smurfy Winter Giveaway: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulation to everyone and Merry Christmas. May your New Year be filled with plenty of joy and happiness.

Comment

Oh what a great surprise. I had such a busy day yesterday with my fantastic family I have only just had a chance to check on the forum. Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you to all the team at Bongfish for making this game even more fun.

Comment

It's fantastic that Bongfish was so generous & generally Christmassy with this series of competitions! Everybody enjoy your prizes! Can't wait to see them showing up in future screenshots!

Comment

Wow! So cool! What a surprise. Thank you! Thank you so much. Sending PM now. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Such a Smurfy day.

Comment

Thank you so much. This was a surprise. Congratulations to everyone else that won also. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and be safe.

Comment

So Baby smurf got a train set for Christmas

And my holiday area is enjoying the warmth of the stove and the fun of waving santa

Comment

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Aww, my train isn't with Baby because it doesn't fit there but for a moment I thought about that as wel. It looks sweet in your village!
                And oh dear, you could really use an xp storage as well, couldn't you? (I only have three of those sleighs and one penguin, wow. I want another penguing, too!)

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yes, I would love XP storage. So much clutter that I keep out because it gives me XP. You should see how many wishing wells and harvest stages I have, not to mention papa balloons.

Maybe once I hit level 100 I’ll stop caring about advancing and store them. As it is the games are less fun because so many of them just give me more clutter to delete or find a place for.

Congratulations Everyone, I’m so happy for you all πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

What a wonderful and Smurfy Christmas Suprise that everyone gets to enjoy these awesome Classic ItemsπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽβ˜ƒοΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈ

Comment

This really is awesome. Thanks Spelling Bee and everyone else at Bongfish. I PM'd you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_130.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	204938 my wonderful Christmas prizes!!! Thanks. I love the train. Its moving to Baby's house soon
                Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_130.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	204939

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Picture quality also depends on how big the screenshot was originally, and how much you crop it. Always make the area that you want to focus on as big as possible on your screen, and crop it as little as possible. Hope that hint helps!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great spots for your Christmas prizes!

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the hints.

My villains immediately demanded two of th prizes! Hogatha wanted the stove so that she could be toasty warm in the chilly snow palace, and Balthazar thought the train might amuse him, because he gets bored so easily. He still looks a bit grumpy, though...

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Love this so much!!

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is awesome

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahaha, love it!

Down in the Village! We hear the train going by, Santa waving at everybody and trying to stay warm at the same time.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice!!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Elizabeth Ladd

Comment

Spelling Bee Twinkiepie Thank you !! A wonderful Christmas surprise 😘

AlleycatttSmurfTamara Abbott And thank you both very much too ! Xx 😘 ,

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                    Tamara Abbott commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No worries πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats Caro πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

So happy that you will be getting all of these awesome festive items in your Village☺️☺️☺️

Wow! Thanks I just checked back on this post to see who won. Didn’t expect the surprise to win too!! Thanks so much!! I hope it isn’t too late to still receive them. I sent a PM with my ID
                  Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Sadly I must have accidentally deleted the stove when placing. I sure wish there would always be a pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete an item when placing. I have lost things before because of this. I have moved everything around in the area trying to see if I did an accidental drop behind something but not finding it. Anyways- very thankful for the other 2 prizes. Love the train!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                      Editing a comment
                      Guinea Girl this has happened to me before too. If you PM whoever sent them to you I’m sure they will resend the stove for you
                  Working...
                  X