Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.55.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I save up berries and go for a 60 berry box....and I get a teddy bear, roasting veggies and a bobcat family....ALL items you get from the free or key boxes.

Shouldn’t 60 berry boxes contain items you CAN’T get for free?

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 don't give up hope with the Mega Mystery Boxes! Like you I am very conservative with my SB and saved up a bunch... and got the Smurflings! And last week I got Hogatha! There is a definite improvement in the odds of getting EOs - I feel like it's 1:3.
      I don't mean to take away from your original point - I too have spent those hardearned SB to get a BBQ and pompoms, but I now think of those berries as "play money" which can be made up in Traveler and is not taking away from higher priority purchases, and that lessens the sting. Hope that helps!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      I STILL completely empathize with you! I spent a TONNNN of smurfberries after the update and have only gotten 2 new items--the cupcake hut and huge mushroom w/butterfly. I was hoping that many smurfberries would yield a better result. It's disappointing, but I'm hopeful that the MMB's will get continued attention and improvement!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too i find 60 berry box shouldn't contain crops upgrade at all,its really a waste of sb,it can contain items you can get from keys too but the special items rate would rise like this,most players don't have thousands of berries to spend each week untill they get something.

One question. Could we get the six new Mystery Box items from the locked box ?

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky
      I took Spelling Bee saying they only made changes to the 60SB boxes as 'we put these items into the 60SB boxes'? Generally speaking we can win EOs from all types of boxes, yes. The free boxes yield the fewest and no special ones, the key boxes yield more and also ones the free boxes don't have and better ones, the 60SB boxes contain all and also the exclusives which can't be found in any other boxes. I just understood Spelling Bee's comment as 'only 60SB boxes' but maybe she was referring to the odds having been adjusted and not which boxes the new items can be found in?

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      It's my understanding is that while it is possible to find past Exclusive Offer items in the Free, and Key boxes, the odds of doing so are lower than finding them in Mega Mystery Box. The primary differences between the boxes are basically the odds, and the fact that you cannot find Coin items in the Key or Mega Mystery boxes.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      After Bongfish has postet this on FB, we know, the new items are only in Mega Mystery Boxes.

Finally could update yesterday and I had incredible luck with the new game already! I won the elf as my first prize and the reindeer as my second! Wow! Having said this now, I'll probably only get resources for the next three weeks, oops.

Also opened my Christmas present but kind of regret it because I wanted to keep the box It's so pretty and looks cute in the Christmas area and we only have the box for a limited time, ahh...
    And a question for Spelling Bee Twinkiepie : Why did Bongfish decide against making the hut storable? Everybody is always asking to please make things storable and it would be great to have that option.
    I also must say I wish we could have placed the hut in other areas. First I thought I'd love it on my island, but now I picture it in my grove or maybe on my planet. I feel bad for saying this because it sounds incredibly ungrateful, but given the piranha design, wouldn't it have worked great in a Lost Village grove? Or given the size and bright colour of the big fish on the planet? (Animals have different sized/colours in space/on differnt planets; something along those lines, plus we got space fish and fish!)
    If I'll ever dare to buy Lazy and his water tiles I'll find a way to make it work somehow, but right now it's a little awkward. Will keep checking the picture thread for what people did with their hut for inspiration. (Although most people use the water tiles.)

Edit: Maybe Reporter and GM just made me spoiled with the option to place items elsewhere. Items from gift boxes only can be placed in the area the box was placed in, so I guess it's no different here. It's also how it was in the past; I guess I just hoped we'd have the freedom of choice. And I've grown to like the idea of the hut in my grove so much that I'm probably being pouty just because of that already, haha.
    Last edited by Evanna; 12-31-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna as you,it felt awkward when I saw this hut as Xmas present,design and colour felt like a spring or summer item(and a little ugly too😄),water tiles did help me to adjust something around,I placed it close to gingerbread wonder since its the only other item in the village that matches as graphics and then I thought of the new flower-vine deco and that worked perfect!I am posting a pic here.

Reporter's last gift in version 1.55.0:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-02-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!

Ok... This is the second time I didn’t get my XP from Tracker. I clicked on the cauldron and Papa Smurf’s box came up and I clicked OK, but I didn’t get the XP. I am on an iOS device. I have tried force quitting the app and also rebooting the iPad and it didn’t work. Now when I tap the cauldron, it says Tracker is away.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Tokenxx This happens to me fairly frequently. Usually at some point throughout the day I can finally collect the xp. I’m not sure if there is anything the help desk can do as of now since Tracker is so buggy, but it is good to let them know what is going on - https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Tokenxx
      Tokenxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, mine usually catches up with me too. It just hasn’t happened these last two times. Thanks!

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not click on the cauldron to collect the XP, I click Tracker's face next to the XP counter. Sometimes I have to close the app and restart it for the counter to appear, but that always helps.

Spelling Bee Aren't we due for another sneak peak? I collected the last of my reporter Smurf gifts today.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, please Twinkiepie give us the sneak peak of version1.56.0 please! I collected reporter's last gift days ago.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      AJ Smurf & Morning Sky The Sneak Peek Should be coming up hopefully next week.

I got a question mark from the 60SB Mystery box... what does it mean?

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Never mind I went back to my main village and seen it was Christmas Azrael

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      It means that item can’t be placed in the area that you won it (like Genie Meanie on the Planet). If you look in your inventory it should be there.

Edit: whoops I replied at the same time as you did😖
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 01-05-2018, 08:11 PM.

Sneak peak next week? Sounds good! Means the next update will come in about two weeks. I'm still behind with Reporter, but by then only one week. So in two updates I shall have caught up, yay.

Comment

Here it is Evanna ,not bad but i think too it would be better on planet swoof.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180107_190827.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	205913

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        The ice tiles work well with it, so do the water tiles and other deco. The large yellow tree also helps. The way you decorated it, it doesn't stand out as much which makes it work. Still haven't done anything with mine. It's still sitting with miner in the back part of my village. My village needs an overhaul anyway. I think after reaching level 100 and when the snow is gone I'll make that a project. Then I'll also try my luck with Lazy and see what I can do with Bongfish's hut.
    Working...
    X