Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for a chance to win some Classic Christmas items in our Smurfy Winter Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for a chance to win some Classic Christmas items in our Smurfy Winter Giveaway!

🎄❄️⛄️Smurfy Winter Giveaway⛄️❄️🎄

We are giving away 3 Classic Smurfs Christmas items that were only available for a limited time! (Cannon Stove, Waving Santa and Toy Train)

All you have to smurf is:

1️⃣ Like this Post!
    2️⃣ Tag 1 one of your favorite Community members or friend! ❤️

You can also follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/smurfs.village/) to increase your chances of winning these smurfy items! (This step is not required to win this Giveaway)

We'll pick 5 winners randomly on Wednesday so make sure to check back then to see if you've won the giveaway!! 🎉
    #Giveaway #Smurfsvillage #Smurfs #Winteriscoming

I would like to tag Evanna for all her helpEvanna

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! Honestly, right back at you. You certainly are one of the most helpful people on this forum, you always help others!

I love the game, giveaways and the contests that forums.bongfish.com be having. If I'm not a winner, just participating is enough. FaryalSia AlleycatttSmurf
    Last edited by Carver Carver; 12-04-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh the stove!!!😱😱😱😍😍😍😅😅😅😭😭😭

I have so many favourite forum members and friends that I adore on here, you guys are all the best💖💖💖

I’m going to tag Caro because a post she shared is where I recently spotted, and fell in love with, that magnificent little stove😍 And I know she wants another one in her Village!!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      As soon as I saw the stove I had to think of you, haha. Good luck!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Evanna 😊😊😊 I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this contest🤩😮😂

Gosh, look at those items! Especially the toy train! The stove is super cute as well and it would fit several areas! The Christmas area, then the baking/eating area where you have a smurf making pizza/bread, maybe the cafe, etc. so it's not just a winter item. Waving Papa Smurf (does he actually wave? Or is he unmoving and the 'waving' describes his stance?) looks cute, too, but I think I like the train and stove better.

I'll tag skydiver118 because she very kindly mentioned me being helpful, but honestly, it's her who is. She is always commenting on the ask posts and helping everybody. Whenever a newbie has a question or a 'long standing' member does, she is there to offer advise and help them out. She is also active in other areas of the forum and overall a nice person. I would hope she can get one of these items to join her village!
    Last edited by Evanna; 12-04-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries. LIke I said, you can’t know from a screen name...and it’s certainly not the first time folks have thought i’m a he, so no problem at all. It made me laugh. I’m sorry if I embarrassed you by not pm’ing you or something.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118
      No, no, it's perfectly fine! Not to mention it might be helpful for others who didn't know either
      You didn't embarrass me, I feel embarrassed for making the wrong assumption. I'm glad you laughed about it and weren't offended, I'd hate hurting or upsetting you.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Evanna
      It would take far more than that to hurt or offend me, so no problem at all.

This stove is so cute. I tag Evanna because they've helped me on my first post here and were really nice

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a bunch and good luck!!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I tag skydiver and Evan a too

AlleycatttSmurf OMGoodness!! This has to be yours!

*sending super smurfy vibes that the stove makes it’s way to your beautiful village* 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😘

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Caro 😊💖 I almost fainted when I saw this contest post😅😅😅

i tag @AlleycatttSmurf she seems to want the stove desperately😄 ( and i also want them!! )

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Haha yosi, is it that obvious??🤣🤣🤣
      Thank you and good luck😊😊😊

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, yes, right? AlleycatttSmurf is so into it, she'd be over the moon! I really want the train (because look at it!!) and the stove is cute as well, but I think she is the one who is the most excited about this. Or at least the most obviously excited.
      Good luck Yosinori!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I tag Yosinori as he always makes me smile with all the clever images, and also alleycat

What a great giveaway! 😍 And good luck AlleycatttSmurf ! ☺️

Comment

I going to tag a fellow Junior member/newbie to spread some Christmas cheer - krikri ! I particularly love that train. Good luck all!

Comment

I'm new here and know no one to tag Spelling Bee

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum lizmac21 ,and don’t worry you will make lots Smurfy forum friends in no time☺️☺️☺️

I tag AlleycatttSmurf . I know she wants the stove. Good luck all. Any of these items would be awesome

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Geez you guys are all making me blush, and grateful to have such Smurfy forum friends☺️☺️☺️

Good luck Tamara Abbott , and thank you for tagging me💖

I agree, all of the items are totally awesome and I love them all!! But that stove😍😍😍
        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 12-04-2017, 07:55 PM.

lizmac21AlleycatttSmurf I tag LIz because she’s new and Alleycatt cause, well gotta support someone that wants that stove so badly

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Haha thanks skydiver118 , that is really sweet of you on both accounts☺️☺️☺️

Good luck in the contest!!

Oh no! I’m torn! I know that AlleycatttSmurf wants it badly, and was going to tag her, but then I saw that yosinori saitou wants it, too, and I love them both! And somebody new should be tagged, too!

I tag yosinori saitou so that he has a chance to win it, but please, can I tag AlleycatttSmurf and Carver Carver also? Pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee?
      Last edited by Cupcake; 12-04-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I’m with you Cupcake , I wish everyone could win some Christmas joy😅😅😅

Good luck you guys and fingers crossed🤞🤞🤞

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much Cupcake!!👍👍👍

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I also tag Cupcake as she is so sweet. I am probably running out of tags ,I don't know how many I can tag, but I love all the smurfy people on this forum. Everybody is fun and kind.

Wow, if my memory is correct, that toy train cost 75 or 100 smurfberries when it was released many years ago. I want it !!
      It's a bit difficult to tag only one member >///<
      I choose Y3nzid_Raxip because he is a collector. And I can totally understand the urge to collect everything you love.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s really awesome.... I truly appreciate your tagging me, wow I’m really speechless. Thank you!
    Working...
    X