Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design and create your very own Swoof Planet Crop Contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design and create your very own Swoof Planet Crop Contest!

Do you find your swoofy sweet tooth craving something new and exciting for the Planet? Are Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, and Jelly Bean crops a little too boring for your exotic confectionary taste? You’re in luck! We’re proud to announce our Design your own Swoof Planet Crop Contest! On the Swoof Planet, the possibilities are endless! If you can dream it, your Smurfs can grow it there!

How to play

Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.

We’ve made it, so you can create your Crops with the help of graphic design software or draw on pen and paper. It’s up to you how you want to do it.

Note: There won’t be a template available this time.
    • Submit your Designs in this thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere will not be counted.
    • ONLY Designs placed into posts will be counted. Links to other pages will not be accepted.
    • Please do not submit your Design via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Friday, December 15th 2017 at 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PST
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    • Only Submissions embedded into posts will be counted. To embed an image, you can upload the attachment or insert the image into your post using the forum software, or use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com
    • If you are having trouble uploading and sharing your image, check out our help topic here: Learn how to upload and share your images here on the Community Forum!
    • Please make sure that your image is large enough to be viewed. If you need help, ask and another Community member or moderator will assist you.
    Prizes and Winners

The Flashman and Bongfish Teams will choose two community members and declare them the winners. This contest will be separated into 2 categories:

Category 1 – Digitally Created Crops
    • (Examples would be crops designed / created in or edited with computer software)
    • The winner in this category will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    Category 2 – Analogically Created Crops
    • (Examples would be crops designed / created with paper, crayons, or other physical media)
    • The winner in this category will receive 300 Free Smurfberries

Additional Guidelines
    • Make sure to check your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook.*

Okay, how about this? Fruit Tart Sunflower😄

Comment

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like the real deal

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet idea! I like it 😊

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally in love with this !

I love this contest idea and can’t wait to see everyone’s designs!!☺️☺️☺️

Comment

This is exciting! How about some Neapolitan ice cream? Maybe that's where the ice cream cart gets it's goods!

Comment

Designing planet swoof

Comment

I am nowhere near as good as some here but hopefully these may serve as inspiration for bongfish’s designers, who happen be much more skilled than I

Taffy Bush. Grow some fun, colorful and flavorful taffy

In my mind this could also come with an EO of a Taffy Pulling Station, where two smurfs have fun pulling taffy

Comment

A Bon Bon Bush

ALthough these could also be ‘candy buttons’....a nice trademarked free way of saying a M&M or Smarties bush

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              They could be jawbreakers too. Or even something round like Lindor Truffles.....round candy is round candy.

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Yay! A smartie bush! Love it!!

• WeezieB
              WeezieB commented
              Editing a comment
              I want a smarties bush!!

Chocolate Stars

What holiday is complete without a fun dish of chocolate stars?

Comment

This one probably came out the worst, but around the holiday there is golden foil wrapped chocolate coins

These might look better growing on something, although after I made them I did realize there is a glowing money tree already on the planet but...maybe there can be something fun with them.

Comment

• Carver Carver
                Carver Carver commented
                Editing a comment
                To me I would take them for carrot chips.

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                They could look like carrot chips. I had the idea and played with it and when I put them on the field saw the trees and thought ‘yeah, duplicating an idea’ but who knows. What we put forth are more concepts or ideas. The graphic artists at Bongfish will perfec any ideas

Licorice whips...or simply licorice as it’s called now. Multicolored and presumably full of fruity goodness since black licorice is definitely an acquired taste.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                i've never known about Licorice Whips but the design is great!

the Candy Apple crop, or maybe toffee apple, depending on what you call it.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                You outdid yourself with all these great ideas, but I think this is my fave!

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I love the colors on theses!

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                They are cute!

ANd finally Iknow we have candy canes on the mainland but....they are a very traditional candy

And on the planet they are all rainbow and fun

With these I’d also like to suggest Confectioner Smurf

This guy loves his candy, in fact he’s a candy connoisseur. Perhaps he comes with a game, as much as I personally fine village events problamatic, maybe he comes with one....gather the chocolates to complete an order and win a prize? Or maybe you grow the new crops to earn chocolate coins to buy exclusive items? (fortunately smurfs seem immune to reality so we con’t have to worry about Diabetic Smurf or Dentist Smurf showing up to spoil all the sugar infused fun)

Comment

• Carver Carver
                Carver Carver commented
                Editing a comment
                This definitely could be a crop. Love the rainbow candy canes

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                I like the look of the candy cane and the idea of a mini game is great! The planet really doesn't have much to offer on that front and it's long overdue that it gets some fun as well!

• WeezieB
                WeezieB commented
                Editing a comment
                @ skydiver118 As i was reading your post, I was on the last sentence about Diabetic Smurf and Dentist Smurf (laughing pretty hard, I might add) when my insulin alarm sounded LOL! I actually like the idea of a Dentist Smurf. He could have a brushing or cavity game or something that promotes a healthy mouth.

This is my licorice crop idea.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Very cool!

• Juliesmurf
                Juliesmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for your lovely comments. It is the first time I have tried to do one of these competitions. I always look and love what others do, and licorice is a favorite for me and my mum, so I wanted to give it a go.

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Great idea!!

Chocolate Buttercream Crunch

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                looks very good!!

• Carver Carver
                Carver Carver commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. I getting all my thoughts together to create different crops.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yummy great idea!

Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Whipped Pie🥧
              Last edited by Carver Carver; 12-01-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X