Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us what your favorite candy or treat is for a chance to win our Ice Cream Cart giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us what your favorite candy or treat is for a chance to win our Ice Cream Cart giveaway!

🍦❄️ It's time for a frozen treat Ice Cream Cart giveaway In honor of our super sweet Candy update! ❄️🍭

1️⃣ Like this Post!
    2️⃣ Tag 1 fellow Community Member who enjoys giveaways as much as you do! ❤️
    3️⃣Reply below with your favorite type of candy or treat! 🍬🍭🍦

We'll pick 5 random winners on Friday so make sure to check back then to see if you've won the giveaway!!

#giveaway #Smurfsvillage #candyupdate

ern57FaryalSia I tag ern57 and FaryalSia since they lost out on the 21st day prize they can get an ice cream cart

and my favorite treat is Vanilla Ice Cream with banana and chocolate syrup.

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! I have toooo many ice cream carts all up on my island. Sadly this will not lift my spirits haha BUT I'd REALLY like to win the November contest =P

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have the ice cream cart in your Main Village too?

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky not as many in the main village since we can't win them from any games. It was also one of the really early smurfberry items so I made sure I didn't miss out =P

What a sweet contest idea🍦🍦🍦

Comment

I love chocolate 🍫, caramel, york mints, peppermint candies 🍭 butter scotch, taffy candies 🍬 lollipops 🍭 bubble gum, gummy bears, Licorice candies 🍬 if it’s sweet, it’s for me cotton candy
      AlleycatttSmurf Evanna yosinori saitou Cupcake FaryalSia IslandLife debbles smurf
      Last edited by Carver Carver; 11-28-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

i tag AlleycatttSmurf maybe she likes sweets and giveaways both😁 and my favorite ice cream is of course this :

unfortunately, i've never seen this flavour in the ice cream shop in my neighborhood😄

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha thanks yosi, I do like both!

Azrael sure looks like he is enjoying that ice cream the most😂😂😂

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        That will probably be bubble gum flavour which is what my mouthwash is

Scratch that just googled it, it is called blue moon ice cream and is marshmellow flavour and available in several places in the US

Here is the recipe to make it

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/...e-cream-123818
        Last edited by debbles smurf; 11-28-2017, 05:44 PM.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        We got that ice cream here too in some parlours but it doesn't taste nice. Ours doesn't taste like marshmallow, but pretty artificial. I'm not sure what exactly it's supposed to taste like except 'overly sweet'; maybe like those sickenly sweet children's bubble gums? Looks nice, but pretty disgusting, unfortunately.
        Most themed ice cream is weird. The best one I had was a Star Wars ice cream which was nearly black and tasted chocolate-y but also artificial. But better than all the brightly coloured themed ones. If the Smurf one had tasted like blueberries or something that'd have been nice.

I love chocolate🍫🍫🍫 icecream🍦🍦🍦 and lollies🍭🍭🍭🍬🍬🍬 and I tag FaryalSia Evanna Cupcake

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        So sweet of you, Tamara! [I love all those things, too, especially the first two!😉🍩🍨]

I haven't met a sweet I don't like! But ice cream is definitely a favorite! Tag Tamara Abbott

Comment

Teehee this is such a fun forum. I adore it.
        It's so sweet it hurts my teeth!
        But I don't care because I looooooooooooooove treats!
        Favorites are ice cream, malted milkshakes and international delicacies
        They don't quite translate well in English eats =P

I tag Tamara Abbott Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf IslandLife Carver Carver <3
        You are the smurfiest smurfs a smurf can meet!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooooo, thank you, FaryalSia! It’s great to have you here on the forum! Ice cream is my top favorite, too! 😄🍨

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Uhhh I think you have had a little too much sugar FaryalSia! Just kidding! Thank you for being a smurfy smurf!

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you FaryalSia I do love a butter pecan, chocolate ,vanilla, cookies and cream, moose tracks ice creams. Chocolate and vanilla milkshakes to shake me all the way up.

Malted milkshakes!!!! YUMMY!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Yaaaassss!!😋😋😋

Sweets for my smurf, sugar for my swoofs, I'll never ever let you go!
        I love sour candies , the ones that cause irrepairable damage to your teeth!! I tag WeezieB

Comment

My favourites are ice cream and all types of licorice, I tag Tamara Abbott as I like malted milkshakes as well!

Comment

My favorite sweet is semi-sweet chocolate. I eat way too many treats and sweets. And I tag yosinori saitou because Yosinori gave me my smurfy designation.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              you're welcome😄 thank you!

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              That is so sweet💙💙💙

🍦❄️Hey everyone, it's time to announce the winners of the Ice Cream Cart Giveaway! ❄️🍭

Congratulations to:

Carver Carver
            Tamara Abbott
            Juliesmurf
            WeezieB
            Evabevasmurf

Please Private Message me with your Support IDs so that we can arrange delivery of your Ice Cream Cart item to your Main Village!

Once again, if you didn't win this time don't give up! There will be several more giveaways throughout the month of December!

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Where are my manners? I was so excited to see that I was chosen that I neglected to say "Congratulations" to the others!
              Last edited by Evabevasmurf; 12-04-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

COngrats guys, enjoy the ice cream

Comment

Working...
                X