Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.54.0

A super sweet, candy themed Swoof Planet update!
    • Gummy Smurf and his Candy Themed hut unlocks new Space Candy Crops!
    • New Crop Star upgrades for all Space Crops available in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Get the Space Sugar Shack offer to unlock 2 additional crops: Candied Popcorn and Lollipops!
    • The robust Magical Meanie bellows into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help your Smurfs and Swoofs set up a wonder of industrial size and stickiness: The Candy Factory on the Swoof Planet!
    • Updated items available in the Rarity Shop!
    • Look out for a new Elite VIP Exclusive Offer: The Temple of the West Wind!
    Click here to watch the version 1.54.0 Announcement Trailer on Youtube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's Google Play Store
    • The Amazon App Store update should arrive within the next 24 hours!

Just downloading now good to see whatever the issue was it was fixed

Comment

Remember not to download until you get reporters third box!

Comment

For the next update put the Christmas tree without decorating in the Grove please Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie! before Christmas last year they did not add it since that area was new.

Comment

Christmas is coming!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like your Smurfs and Swoofs on your Planet are getting excited!!☺️

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Irene GR your Swoof Planet looks wonderful! (I also fixed your image link for you so it shows up full sized)

Thanks for the update!!! A few glitches with it though. I can only play for about 10 minutes then my game freezes and stops responding.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a Lenovo tab running Android version 7.1.1. I updated my device specifically for this game 2months ago.

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Still happening??? Is anybody else having this issue???

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Tamara Abbott is this still happening? Have you tried rebooting your device? Maybe you should try contacting Bongfish’s Customer Support to see if they can help?

Hi everyone,

i just discovered that i have 1 smurf missing in my MV but noticed that my smurfs in the animal sanctuary seems to be increasing . i checked my stored game and had to restore my game from 2 days back to get back my missing smurf. tracker has also restarted its game list but the hours for tracker has not re-started.

is anyone's smurfs going missing too? if i reload my game, is tracker supposed to restart like what happened to mine?

cheers

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          chocolatefruitnut The issue with Smurf totals increasing has been an ongoing one for at least a year. You can find the problem topic for it here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-41-0-1-54-0

While I don't know of any new issue with Smurfs going permanently missing, there is an ongoing issue that sometimes occurs in some areas where the number of available Smurfs is incorrect. There is a workaround to get them back that doesn't involve recovering. You'll find it here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...r-limit-totals

For Tracker, his event is server based in that it's always supposed to start and end at the same time and day every week. While there are bugs that may cause Tracker to disappear prematurely, and come back during the Event's window, he will always eventually disappear for good when the event is supposed to end. He won't show up back up again until it's time to start the Event for that week. When you recovered, you reset the even't progress, but the window was not reset and so that's why the hours remaining stayed the same.

I deliberately did not do the update the day it came out. I had one day - 1 DAY!!!!!! - left to collect the last gift from Reporter. And.............................................

for once my kindle updated the smurfs automatically!

This morning I collected the last gift from Reporter on my hubby's village. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

I am so disappointed that I was gypped out of this smurfy item by the automatic update. Very sad day, indeed.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re not the only one. No idea why devices updated by themselves but they did.

Not much to say beyond you’re not alone

Me too i got autopdated and I can't find where in settings I can put all updates into manuel (if I can) Sony XPERIA XA

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          You’d have to poke around in your settings. It seems to be very inconsistent in that, well on my android phone I have it set to update apps automatically....and it doesn’t.

On my ipod and iPad automatic updates were turned off, but it installed itself first on one device, then when i updated the iOS the other.

I woud have hit day 21 on Sunday and collected my third prize.

I guess on the upside this should be a one time thing and hopefully does not repeat. Live and learn, a new way of doing things always reveals a few bugs here and there

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to go to google play store to change the setting

Go to seetings on play store app
          Then auto update then select do not autoupdate apps
          Last edited by debbles smurf; 11-28-2017, 01:18 PM.

I got the magical meanie, but how come I can't see him? All I see is his vase.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          I should mention that you tap him to have a smurf walk over and start the animation. You also need to have a smurf available to interact with him, so they can’t all be farming or something.

Also in the Grove the girls don’t interact with him, they just walk up and then walk away. You have to wait to tap Genie Meanie until a boy smurf is near him in the Grove for his animation to work (hopefully this is fixed in the near future).

• AJ Smurf
          AJ Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on winning him!

Desperately waiting for magical Genie Meanie to come out the Mystery Mega Box. If I knew then that Reporter Smurf resets every update I would have waited. I manually update as soon as I see a new smurfy image. Going forward, I’ll wait.

Comment

Thank you debbles smurf ,I hope no more auto updates anymore!

Comment

Working...
          X