Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the max level as of this 1.54.0 update?

Comment

126 I think

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        No, it is 127

How did I not notice the animation for this guy?? It’s totally awesome and I love him!!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        it seems Smurfs taste bad😁

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the jelly monster!!!

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        haha! Hilarious!

There are a few things I really like about this update including the Snowy Owl, Snowman with Christmas Lights, the Temple EO and the Bear EO in particular!! Plus new crops and crop stars are always awesome☺️☺️☺️
      I have a little Candy Area on my Planet and the new update items fit in perfectly, and the cotton candy sheep seem to enjoy munching on the glowing gumdrops😄😄😄
      (wish I could place more candy tiles because I love them, but my pathway limit is completely maxed out in Space)
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-28-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely love!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks great!!
        The gingerbread houses are so cute! They are from the Rarity Shop, aren't they?

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna they are from the Rarity Shop. They look pretty cute at night too because they light up a bit

And the best thing about this update is Genie Meanie finally making it into SV😅😅😅🎉🎉🎉
      I haven’t decorated an area for him yet. But he is spot on and his animation is fantastic!!
      (Here is a gif, sometimes it takes a bit to load and just looks like a still frame...)

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        a great animation😄 i don't know how long it will take till i get him, but i'll get him someday!

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally, Genie Meanie! And the animation is smurf-tacular!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This is hands down the update highlight for me! I love Genie Meanie, he is a classic!

It's SNOWING!! This is my first experience of proper snow in Smurf Village AND in real life, and I'm so delighted! Every time I visit my village I find a small detail to enjoy - from the icy water to the winter costumes. Look at Brainy's gorgeous Winter king outfit! And Smurfette's wings and adorable coat... she looks like a little FLOTUS (First Lady of the United Smurfs)... or maybe even Meghan Smurfkle!

I'm thrilled I tell ya, thrilled!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you didn’t know the costumes are based off the Smurf’s Christmas Carol....so Christmas Past, Present and Future with Grouchy as Ebenezer Scrooge (hence why he’s in a night gown)

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for that info skydiver118. I enjoy learning about the canonical Smurf world.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Meghan Smurfkle, haha. She looks more like the FLOTUS with her blond hair, but marrying a prince surely would be nice for her, wouldn't it?

the VIP castle fell into my orient area very well. a great addition! ( of course, it would have been much better if it were a smurfywonder😁 )

Japanese castles match cherry blossom trees very well🌸🌸🌸😄

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This whole area is really lovely😍 And you’ve worked the Temple in perfectly! I use cherry blossoms in my Mouse Master / Ninja Rat / Karate Smurf areas too😊😊😊

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Super pretty! The planes on water are a fantastic idea, your temple area is really pretty, I really like how you decorated Ninja Rat and Mouse Master.

Those tigers are so cute When they were in the Rarity Shop I tried twice to buy them, but it somehow didn't work

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Just fantastic! I love your orient area!

For those who do not want their game to auto update here is the instructions

https://support.apple.com/en-nz/HT202180

Comment

I just want to say I like the update, however...I hate the snow. I have been unable to win the two games, ghosts and flowers because I cannot see them properly. Wish I could turn off the snow.

Comment

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a SV snow-hater, too (but I like snow IRL). It's fun for like a week, but then it gets old, fast. It makes stuff hard to see and it makes the pathways look all muddy and messy, imho. The holiday deco does look nice with it, though, so that's one positive thing. Back when we only got 3-4 updates a year, the snow was around for-ev-er, it was horrible.
          Here's hoping it will be gone soon after New Years this year!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          I personally love the snow☃️❄️⛄️🌨 Especially around Christmas🎄🎄🎄 The last few years it usually sticks around until about Valentines Day.

Have you tried playing those games at night when they are glowing? Maybe Morning’s idea thread would help you too?

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          🌨❄️⛄️I love the snow 😀⛄️❄️🌨💙

We need a storage shed that still allows you to collect XP from items. I have a ton of wishing wells and papa balloons that I keep because I get XP from them but man would I love to get that space back. http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-to-collect-xp

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          I think we'd all love that. I most need it in my MV and on the mountain. My mountain is so clogged with stuff... Some months ago I stored 95% of my xp items, but since then have kept most that I win around and it's not a nice sight. Same with the MV. Too many too large items in there. I don't want to store everything, but seeing all those big stages, towers, etc, isn't pretty.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          We’ve been hoping for this for a loooonnnggg time😅😅😅

Here is the thread that Evanna just bumped if anyone else wants to vote (by liking original post) and comment http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-to-collect-xp

• Saffron
          Saffron commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the same problem and just can’t bring myself to delete xp producing items. Got a whole lot in my MV. My storage on the planet still isn’t working. Anything you put in there disappears. Both games the same thing, storage hut but both broken. Maybe Bongfish can fix that while figuring out a hut/storage building that actually works and frees up mega space especially in MV.

I colored my river on the planet blue a long time ago and like to change it back to pink now. But painter smurfs color on the planet seem to not work on the river anymore. Or do I have to color the river through another function?

Does anybody has a clou on that?

Thank you!

Edit: my wife found it, it's the river coloring machine. I forgot I bought it a long time ago for 25 smurfberries.
        Last edited by Mac_Keck; 11-30-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I just moved some huts so I could plunk it down, so this isn’t the Sugar Shacks final home -but the animation is so cute/funny I had to share it😄😄😄

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            Editing a comment
            hahaha😄 funny and good animations make items great. good job Bongfish and i like it!!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            That is so very cute- thanks for sharing! 🤗

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Hilarious!!

What was the 14th day prize from Reporter Smurf? =( I got busy and missed it!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118
            What was the first week's prize?

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it m ay have been the sword in the stone. I remember winning that one.
            Evanna

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks skydiver118 =)
            Yes, Evanna I got the sword in the stone on the 7th day. Too bad there was already a tiny version of it from before lol

Since the update when I plant crops if I do not go harvest them as soon as they are complete they wither and I have to use smurfberries to restore them so that I can harvest them. Did something change? You use to have the same amount of time to harvest them after they were ready, that it took for them to grow. So I plant something that takes 8 hours when I go to bed and i get up early and they are already withered.

Comment

Originally posted by ctompkins_72401 View Post
            Since the update when I plant crops if I do not go harvest them as soon as they are complete they wither and I have to use smurfberries to restore them so that I can harvest them. Did something change? You use to have the same amount of time to harvest them after they were ready, that it took for them to grow. So I plant something that takes 8 hours when I go to bed and i get up early and they are already withered.
            ctompkins_72401 They don't have the same time to harvest. You only have half of the time to harvest it.

Comment

Working...
            X