Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the new planet crops! (Nice Xp boost 🙂).
    LOVE the new Gingerbread walls and glowing paintable gumdrops!!!! But I think I will use these in MV rather than planet 😀.

All this snow makes me want to break out the Christmas decorations , but I’m going to try to wait until Dec 1st 😬🎄🎄🎄🎄

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha I couldn’t resist Caro 😄 My village is already fully decorated for Christmas 🎄☃️ Even the grammophon is already playing 😃

I know reporter smurf is meant to refresh with every new update but we hadn’t finished the last set of weeks’ prizes? And now mine is back to day 1. Was this supposed to happen?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      SmurfettesAdventure Yes, unfortunately it was necessary and the Bongfish Team apologizes for that. They do their best to make sure that the window is always 3-4 weeks, but with the holidays the schedule gets a bit out of whack. Everything should get back to normal with the new year and so hopefully this will not be a problem going forward.

• SmurfettesAdventure
      Editing a comment
      Oh, of course I don’t have a problem I was just paranoid I’d missed a day and it had restarted for that reason 😂 was sure I hadn’t missed a day lol

I hope Android version of 1.54.0 will be available very soon, when reading the sentence "The Google Play Store & Amazon App Store updates should arrive within the next several days"

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Henry125436 The Android update is available now just in case you didn't notice yet.

Can you unupdate your village? My ipod automatically updated and now it’s got snow....I’m still trying to get all the ghost prizes (and that game is now impossible to see white on white) along with the last special reporter prize. But when I preview the saved games they have snow on the ground.
    So if I roll back to an older game does it undo the update and roll back to 1.53, or is that impossible? (if it won’t undo the game update I don’t want to mess with it because that’s all I want to undo)

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Evanna. It seems I'm stuck but so be it. At least my iPad didn't update. The frustrating part is that my iPod shouldn't have. Pesky technology.
      I guess on the upside my ipod will be a couple of days ahead of my ipad in the building of the new wonder

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, I can't find all the ghosts in night mode either. Bongfish should make the bouncing signs colorful as long as there is snow.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey everyone. I'll make sure and let them know that this is definitely a problem now that there is snow on the ground. Hopefully there is something that can be done to address the problem, such as changing the color of their floating sign tags (Thanks Morning Sky for creating that idea topic), or something similar.

Has anyone else experienced a missing item in the 60SB round? ...twice I’ve opened the box and only two items appeared, I hope it wasn’t Meani.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you look in your invatory? Maybe it will show up in there.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      When you open the box, while you in a area where a item can not be placed, it is invisible. You can see it in GameMasters inventory after you changed the area. Meani can not be placed on planet.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      How many boxes did you have to open for him? You are always so quick to have the new items. I wonder how many tries it takes you.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      He was in the third box.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. You are super lucky with those boxes. I could probably open 300 and still wouldn't have him.

It's very unsmurfy that we don't get the last Reporter reward and if I understood that right, not the one from this update either. At least if one downloads as soon as the update comes out.
    I haven't done so yet, but it'll be/will have been a rude awakening for those who have their devices set to automatic updates or those who simply didn't think about Reporter before hitting the update button. (As some already brought up.)
    The changes made to Reporter are good, but bringing out updates too early two out of the first three times Reporter works this way isn't the greatest track record.
    I guess Bongfish were excited to present their new idea and sort of didn't think about how it won't work for one or two updates because they were excited about those as well or had already 'set' dates when they wanted to release them.

I'll definitely use the gingerbread walls in my main village. They look a bit out of place on the planet, I think, but they're great for the main village! Actually, they might look great with the gingerbread house wonder, too. But the way I placed/decorated it, I have no space for those walls. But at least my normal Christmas area can have them.

Comment

Grrr,I had automatic updates turned off, but my blipping iPad updated anyway.

Whatever day 21’s prize was Ihope it wasn’t anything too cool because I lost it.

Why can’t devices do what I want them to do, not what someone else tells them to do?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf Yeah, thanks.

I keep effects turned off on the iPod because the game runs better....but I also need to accept that, unless Apple releases an iPod 7, that village is doomed anyway.

I just need to stop being grumpy about it and move on. It jut frustrated me that both my devices updated without me telling them to, even when I had automatic updates turned off.

I appreciate you guys trying. Very Smurfy of you

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 I can understand your frustration, that really shouldn’t happen😣

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder what it is that makes devices update on their own when automatic updates are turned off. You aren't the first to whom it happened and it seems so random. If there was one update that updated everyone's devices, okay, but it's different people, different updates. Maybe there is something game unrelated that triggers it, but question is what.

I can certainly understand your frustration, I'd feel it too if it happened to me. For your sake, I hope the last item was a repeat indeed, although didn't Morning Sky say it was the new camouflage smurf? Edit: Just saw that you already read that. Yeah, it's a shame you missed out on that because of some weird technical problem.
        Last edited by Evanna; 11-27-2017, 06:20 AM.

Oh, I do love the snow! I see on Facebook that some don’t... perhaps they live in Canada, or Minnesota, and are sick of the real stuff, but I’ve been looking forward to a white Christmas in Smurfland....thank you, Bongfish!

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha I escaped the north to the south, where it's snow-free! Even looking at cartoon snow makes me feel cold =P At least I can always escape to the island and grove =D

- Best thing for me are the gingerbread walls, because we can build with them. I can see a giant gingerbread house for Christmas! In fact, I have already started decorating! [Should have been sleeping!]

- Pink sheep is cute and can be used with Smurfette year-round.

- Yes! More crop stars!

- Like the gumdrop lamp because it is really a great ground lamp, and doesn’t look so much like candy that it isn’t usable for other things. Plus, it’s paintable! 😊

Comment

I wish this temple of the west wind would be bigger.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, it is so much smaller than the other castles.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          I was surprised by how small it is too.....😣

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          It does look beautiful on your mountain @Morning_Sky. I would love to see how people integrate it into their Japanese-themed islands so please post pics when you do!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-26-2017, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          it's placeable in the planet?!😳 .....it's a very strange look😅 i like the picture of the mountain best!! ( even though i'll place it in my island.)

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          The temple looks really pretty on your Mountain☺️☺️☺️

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          yosinori saitou will you please post a picture of what you end up doing with the Temple on your Island?

I placed mine in my Grove but am still working on what to do with it😏💡 I wish we had more placeable rock options in the Grove :/

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-26-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Haha - I like this bear!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-27-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

To have two of them is so funny.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              His animation is hilarious
          Working...
          X