Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.54.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.54.0

A super sweet, candy themed Swoof Planet update!
    • Gummy Smurf and his Candy Themed hut unlocks new Space Candy Crops!
    • New Crop Star upgrades for all Space Crops available in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Get the Space Sugar Shack offer to unlock 2 additional crops: Candied Popcorn and Lollipops!
    • The robust Magical Meanie bellows into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help your Smurfs and Swoofs set up a wonder of industrial size and stickiness: The Candy Factory on the Swoof Planet!
    • Updated items available in the Rarity Shop!
    • Look out for a new Elite VIP Exclusive Offer: The Temple of the West Wind!
    Click here to watch the version 1.54.0 Announcement Trailer on Youtube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's App Store
    • The minimum compatibility requirements for the iOS version of Smurfs' Village have now been raised to 9.0 or later
    • The Google Play Store & Amazon App Store updates should arrive within the next several days

Screenshots from the Trailer!

Comment

IOS Update is live!

Comment

A cotton candy sheep! Cute. The snowy owl is adorable! The space lollies crop look nice. The ginger bread wall looks nice as well.

Seems like AlleycatttSmurf guessed right with the temple! It looks great!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        It says above that the temple pictured is called the Temple of the West Wind which is from the four part episode series Smurfquest, and I thought it was going to be the Temple of the Rising Sun from the episode Papa’s Big Snooze. I can’t find the Smurfquest episodes anywhere to watch. But apparently the two temples are very similar looking

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf I just saw the graphic and remembered your picture and it looked so eerily similar to me in my mind that I thought it must be the one you posted! Considering how similar they are, we can be pretty sure the other will never make it into the game, haha. But hey, good guess anyway! You at least predicted the look right?

Not been 21 days yet our we going to loose our prizes? In Tractor Smurf?
      And is going to rest with the new update?

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        NOOOOOOOOOooooo! I wish I read this first!

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Has it even been 21 days since the last update? Has anyone won it yet? I at least haven't updated my iPad yet, but, I like to keep both devices synced to add another layer of "security" to my saved data--ever since that level 1 bug graced us, can't be too careful =/

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hiya everyone. The version 1.53.0 update came out back on November 6th, so It's been about 18 days since then. The calendar does reset with each new update. Unfortunately if you have already updated, or do decide to update you will indeed lose out on those last 3 days worth of rewards.

Spelling Bee you guys are too efficient with your update cycle! I am going to hang on until I get my Day 21 prize from Reporter. Luckily I'm on Android anyway so it's not too much of a sacrifice! P.S. I waaaaaant those candy pebble pathways.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        IslandLife Yeah, unfortunately that's the case with this update and potentially the next one too (the Christmas update). After that though the schedules should normalize and updates will be released every 3-4 weeks, giving everyone plenty of time to collect all 21 days worth of rewards and items from the Calendar.

Not live and ready to download in my area of the world

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hiya Saffron The iOS updates can sometimes take a few hours to roll out to every region's App Store. On rare occasions, it can even take a few days to show up for some players.

• Saffron
        Saffron commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee ...overnight and still no update but that’s okay. I’m going to aim for the prize at 21 days. After that I’ll worry about it. Loving the new crops. Makes the planet way more interesting and it will need some redecorating.

Originally posted by Alex Smurf View Post
      Screenshots from the Trailer!

Miss Spelling Bee is the large bear an upcoming EO? He is so cute and tall.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        CindySmurf Yes, that Big Roaming Bear is a new Exclusive Offer for the update! He's super cute isn't he? lol

The gummy smurf doesn't have a space helmet. Is he an alien?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        TWOSHY Well, he's made of pure Candy.... so... I dunno! I guess technically he could be classified as a close encounter of the Gummy Kind!

• TWOSHY
        TWOSHY commented
        Editing a comment
        I like him! He is a perfect match on the planet. How about adding a marshmallow smurf in the future update
        And by the way, his hut should have a window light or a growing roof in the night.

So while I do really appreciate the frequent updates, I will wait til the weekend so I get my extra prize.

Thanks guys

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        That's completely understandable skydiver118.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        It did hit me that if i’m late on this one I may be even more so on the Christmas one but....just figure it out as it happens.
        Here’s hoping I don’t mess it up between now and Sunday.

Wow!! That was fast!!

Comment

Spelling Bee Twinkiepie there is something wrong with this thread. My comments aren’t showing, there’s weird numbering on post #5’s comments, and when you look from the News Page it says the last post to this thread was Ern at 1pm when it should show Caro at 7:34pm. I checked on my phone too -so it definitely isn’t just a device issue.

EDIT: The thread looks fixed now, I can see all of the originals comments😅😅😅
        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-24-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah something seems to be wrong here 🤔
          I'm also missing a comment 😄

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hiya AlleycatttSmurf & Alex Smurf Hmm... Yes, it's acting odd. I just tried typing a comment in response to the pictures and it looked like it went through just fine, but after refreshing the page they disappear. We'll look into it. For now, just post new replies, or comment on other replies that appear to be stuck in limbo. lol :P

Spelling Bee is there any update on getting some of the Mystery Box items to drop?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          AJ Smurf Yes, there are plans to adjust the MMB items. This would include removing some things, and adding new ones. There will be more information shared here soon.

• Inca2
          Inca2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee I never seem to be able to get any of the special items from MMB. By special items, I mean like the Magical Meanie

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Same for me, AJ- none or the last four or five updates...

Ms. Bee will you please let us know what the prize was. I have already update. So I will miss out. But normal you can get it by using SB. Or at least you you could in the last update. And like AlleycattSmurf said this thread isn’t showing up for some reason. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comment

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks @Morning Sky
          *crushed*

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew it, dog gone it.

Pesky automatic update robbed me of a cool item.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey all, sorry about that. I had asked and there was a slight mix up with the info I was given. Morning Sky is correct.

Snow!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate 🙂.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍂 I love what you did with the turkey statue! Nice idea ☺️

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Caro where did you get that adorable little wood stove in the top screenshot? I can’t seem to find it in the menu

Edit: I found it was a limited time offer. I may have even had it at one time. Unfortunately when I got a bug that wiped out over half my items a few years ago I didn’t even know everything I had lost. Anyway I’ve started a thread asking for this little guy to be brought back for Christmas: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ristmas-update
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-24-2017, 02:50 PM.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, that is beautiful! Your village is so pretty! I would love to take a stroll through it. Or live in it.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great weekend!
      Working...
      X