Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday with our Weekend Sale on Extra Mission Rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday with our Weekend Sale on Extra Mission Rewards!

Hi guys!

We are currently running an Extra Mission Rewards Sale where you can earn the double amount of Smurfberries! The sale ends on Monday, November 27th 9AM PST.

Does anyone else have zero missions available? Or is there just a glitch with me?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried to restart your phone and reconnect to the internet? No idea why this is happening but maybe you will get it to work

• ChristalWest
      ChristalWest commented
      Editing a comment
      I have none either even after restart. My extra missions screen looks and says exactly what Skydiver is reporting. Ipad air, ios 10.3.3.
      Last edited by ChristalWest; 11-23-2017, 02:41 PM.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m on iOS 11 on both my ipod and ipad.

Twinkiepie Rebooted my iPod, disconnected and reconnected, no joy.
    Maybe there are no offers in the US?

Both my ipod and ipad show the exact same thing so maybe it’s just confused?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      There must have been a general issue, we have forwarded this and we will hopefully make it work for the next currency sales! Sorry, that it didn't work out this time for you.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cest le vie

Im sure something will get sorted. I mean you guys are the ultimate losers because you dont get the ad revenue

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow smurf villagers, wish you all a very abundant and safe holiday.

Comment

Mh, tried one thing and didn't get a reward at all...

Question: If we start something but don't have it completd by Monday, will we still get the double bonus?

Comment

I just tried doing one of these (toilet paper survey for 46SB) and when I was done, it crashed instead of paying the reward. I'm going to get a ton of spam now, for nothing.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, some of thos are so prying if I want to do them I’d need to make a spam only e-mail address.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          I used one of my junk accounts, but I still try to keep them relatively clean so they don't get out of control. 46 SB would have made the work of unsubscribing to the sure-to-be incoming new spam tolerable. Not getting anything makes it a huge waste of time, all the way around. Sigh.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine is still not working.....I see nothing for options. Some glitch it seems.

Hey everyone. For those of you who've been unable to see any Extra Missions, thank you for reporting the problem. Bongfish is looking into the issue with their Ad Partners and hope to have it resolved before running the next limited time event.

Comment

Working...
        X