Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Smurfs' Village!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Smurfs' Village!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ Happy Smurfiversary from all of us at Flashman Games & Bongfish!πŸŽ‰ πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

It's been 1 year since we joined you on this smurfy adventure, and 7 years total since Smurfs' Village started bringing joy to the hearts of millions! We couldn't be more excited to continue this journey because we know the best is yet to come!

Don't forget to collect your complimentary 7th Anniversary Statue, and please share your favorite memories with us! What changes & features do you think have made Smurfs' Village better over the years? Tell us below!

to celebrate the 7th anniversary of SV, my Smurfs built a skyscraping anniversary tower in their autumn garden. ( my Smurfs are construction maniacsπŸ˜„ )

Happy 7th anniversary of The Smurfs' Village!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Great!
      Happy 7th anniversary!!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee thanks for moving it to hereπŸ˜„ Happy anniversary!!

Since it's not the 11th here yet, and I missed out posting my Octobery area:

Comment

Happy anniversary!!

Comment

Wow what a masterpiece yosinori saitou !! You really are an amazing 3D artist!!

Happy SV Anniversary everyone☺️☺️☺️

Comment

I love your October area FaryalSia and especially your swamp section!!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Just so no one thinks I’ve gone crazy -these were comments on the corresponding posts in their original threadsπŸ˜‰
            Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-11-2017, 01:37 PM.

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @alleycattsmurf <3

It is simply fantastic what has become of "The Smurfs Village" over the years. The village has grown steadily and became more beautiful and varied. Thank you Beeline for many beautiful hours we had, even though the game seemed so destroyed a year ago that we all had to fear its end. Special thanks go to Bongfish and Flashman, who took over the development of the game and brought it back up from the deepest valley, so that it shines in new splendour today. Thank you Bongfish for your appreciation of this community! It's so great that you keep surprising us with excellent innovations that we never dreamed of.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-11-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            All the world’s a smurfy stage! Looks wonderful, and you’ve got the 7th anniversary statue - where can we find it?

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            This is absolutely beautiful Morning Sky!! What a wonderful tribute😊

Chat noir the statue can be found in the main menu under featured items.

Happy Anniversary Smurf Village 😘😘😘

Comment

No words came out when I saw this! Just a sort of "SQUEEeeee" sound! Happy Anniversary Smurfs Village!

Comment

Happy November and 7th Anniversary Smurfs' Village !

Comment

Your smurfs are construction maniacs yosinori saitou More like you are! What a fantastic construction! It looks amazing! You are so good with 3D work!

Happy Anniversary!! Time flies. Hard to believe it really is seven years already. I haven't been around at the beginning, but this makes me realise I have played for several years already nevertheless.

Comment

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-11-2017, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, you created a GIF - what a nice effect!
                    Maybe I should update to IOS 11 too. But there are some Apps, which will not work under IOS11.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    I put off updating to iOS11 too, but now I’m totally addicted to the gifs that yosinori showed me how to do😁😁😁

• yosinori saitou
                    yosinori saitou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes, i heard of that and i heard of old devices shouldn't update to iOS11. maybe i should add a warning.
                    a nice GIF work AlleycatttSmurf!!
                    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 11-11-2017, 02:01 PM.

Happy 7th anniversary!

I found a nice place for the statue:

Comment

Happy 7th Anniversary! Thanks for all you do! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Does anyone have a complete 7... would love to see them all. Sometimes I kick myself for not playing all these years, I missed so much, but I have been able to reclaim a lot as well... just wish I could go back in time and collect them. I know they’re rewards for playing year over year, but maybe Bongfish can put them in the VIP menu ...wink, wink.

would also love to see the Christmas item from past years too... still hoping for that giant snow globe I missed by a month.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                        Editing a comment
                        The Anniversary Statues started at year 4. Spelling Bee posted this when someone asked before:
                        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-11-2017, 12:06 PM.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice I need 4 and 5
                    Working...
                    X