Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Smurfs' Village!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 7 years πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ lets hope for 7+ more.

Comment

Happy 7th anniversary! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
      I can’t wait to see what the next year holds in store for us 😍☺️

Comment

Happy 7th! Love the Smurfs!

Comment

I remembered on 2010 when beeline released this wonderful games.Then i download it and follow their facebook page.I don't beleive that this game grows up to 7 years old.The developers such as beeline and also bongfish really work hard for updates.Keep it up.I like the lost village update because you change all and refix the game bug.Thank you for listening to our comment and problem and also answering(because other developers are not responsible about asking question of their players on fb) keep it up until 3000 (if you can) and thanks for keeping smurfs magic on mobile and our hearts

Comment

Happy 7th Anniversary
            Last edited by Carver Carver; 11-11-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah okay, thank you! I never upgrade huts for SB. I always do the coin upgrades and many huts that are in my village are decorated with stuff from blueprints, so I knew about those two. Didn't know what a hut looks like that has been upgraded with SB.

• Carver Carver
              Carver Carver commented
              Editing a comment
              Evanna If you are at the character limit it will let you know that you can not upgrade. If you are at the characters limit, you can store some of your critters to get more smurfs.

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't need any more smurfs. I'll take the ones I get through levelling up, but I'm not buying any. If I upgraded something, it'd be condos to save space in my village. I still have plenty of 'space' when it comes to character limit and only two critters anyway, so I'm good.

Placed the 7th anniversary statue with Lucky hustling at the park =)

Comment

I LOVE every single Screenshot/Gif! Thank you for showing us

Comment

My 7th anniversary statue fits in well in my garden. Along with my prizes

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats again on your prizes, they look so cute! The red songbird looks great in the firefly tree over the pond

• Carver Carver
                  Carver Carver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  skydiver118 Congrats to you.

How was I supposed to get the 7th anniversary statue? I just realized it was supposed to be on the 11th. My husband and I both went on our games that day, and neither of us saw anything about it.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Eva, it’s under featured items in your Main Village

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry I should have added that it should be available until the next update. At least that’s what has been done in the past.

• Evabevasmurf
                  Evabevasmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! I don't know how we missed seeing it. Old age, I guess!

Happy Anniversary Smurf's Village. I have all the statues and love them. They all reside in my main village.

Comment

Happy 7th Anniversary, Smurfs' Village! πŸŽ‰
                  Thank you, Bongfish, for taking such great care of our beloved game and making it even better! πŸ’–
                  And thank you to Spelling Bee all the forum members who make playing the game so much smurfier!πŸ’•πŸ’™

Here's to many more years of fun and creativity!🍹🍹🍹

Comment

• FaryalSia
                    FaryalSia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where did you find the love letters? I want a bag to put at smurfette's doorstep =P

• skydiver118
                    skydiver118 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Main Village, decorations, furniture
                    It’s next to the giant teddy bear

It is a SB item. I believe it has to be bought to complete a hommibus tome statue
                Working...
                X