Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.53.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Sky you and I thought alike today... the Floral Fountain seemed just the place for the Lucky 7th Statue! I am so excited to place one of these... I was wondering what the "numbers" were when I saw pictures of other villages

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      happy anniversary!!🎉🎉🎉

Smurfs : '' Hi '' '' Hi '' '' Hi '' '' Hi '' '' Hi '' '' Hi ''

Miner : '' Go back to work, Smurfs!!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. 😂

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it😂😂😂

Watch out for this glitch. Or maybe EO’s do this, I don’t buy enough to know, but the 7th day prize is the little snake and you get to choose where you place him. Well I chose my island but when the game got there a MIAB popup came up which seemed to negate placing the snake.
    Reporter thinks he’s given me my prize, I never placed it so it’s ‘’lost’ so to speak.

So I guess before you tap on reporter maybe you want to go through your game and make sure there are no popups.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      So you get asked which area you want to place the item in? MV, island, mountain, planet, grove? Then you select one and Papa travels there? Game prizes are just like 'here's your prize now place it' and you can't travel anywhere, with purchases you have to click on the symbol and then are brought to that area, so it's the same here? 'Here's your prize, now choose an area and then place it'?

Good that you mentioned it and explained it further! That surely helps people. I'm not that far yet, but I'm thankful you mentioned it.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      IT’s like with a purchase. Here’s your prize, tap the icon where you want it to go (by the way the snake cannot go into space) then you tap the icon where it goes and get taken there to place it.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what it looks like:

There is an update in the AppStore- it's version 1.53.1.
    For what is this update?

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      perhaps a bug fix. Something strange happened yesterday. A week ago I used wifi out and about and updated game to latest version on google play. Yesterday there was an update so I downloaded yet it is still the same version not 1.53.1. Not sure what is going on and just had a look at both google play and itunes and yes yours states 1.53.1 and google play is 1.53.0

Just copied what it says on itunes

Free
      Category: Games
      Updated: 14 November 2017
      Version: 1.53.1
      Size: 846 MB
      Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
      Seller: Flashman Games LLC
      © Peyo – 2010-11 – Licensed through Lafig Belgium – www.smurf.com. All game code ©2010-11 Flashman Games LLC
      Rated 9+ for the following:
      Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
      Last edited by debbles smurf; 11-14-2017, 10:36 PM.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing I saw different in the version releases was that 53.1 was supposed to fix the video hut issues, but it didn’t, so if you haven’t installed it, don’t.
      I wasn’t having issues with the video hut/traveler but am now so the update seems to have unfixed more than it was supposed to fix.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky debbles smurf skydiver118 The iOS version 1.53.1 update isn't really a bug fix. It's just a minor update that has to do with Video Hut rewards being improved do to changes with the Ad-partners. This same update was released back on November 8th for Android, but due to the way the Google Play Store handles their minor updates, it didn't need to have the .1 designation.

Anyone else noticing an issue in the grove? I had bought smurflilly’s hut and changed some of my boys to girls....but my smurfling treehouse wonder keeps stalling. I started stage 4 last night, this am it was as if only a second had passed. I changed all my girls back to boys (I never changed them all just about half or so) and the timer started again on the treehouse. But when I checked again it’s stalled again at 45 hours 37. minutes, 46 seconds, but I have one smurf not working on crops so he should be working on the wonder.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so because my playhouse is still at 44 hours. It seems once you task a smurf to build something he doesn’t stay tasked. And it is a bug related to the girls I think because I don’;t have them on my ipad and am. not experiencing the issue there.

• ChristalWest
      ChristalWest commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine stalled at 2 hours left. I tried changing all back to boys, no change. I ended up finishing for 1 SB cost...which I then got back (for finishing the Wonder).

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the same issue. Changing all the girls back to regular smurfs fixed it for me.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else has problems with Jokeys Don Smurfo changing outfits? Also riding the golden eagle? Mine hasn't worked for a very very long time. Is this a glitch that they know about or am I alone here? Lol.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s a long standing glitch. You really have 3 jokeys, one regular, one in his don smurfo outfit then one that is perpetually changing.
      On the upside, you get a gift a day from both jokey AND don smurfo, so at least it’s a glitch that benefits the player.

As to the eagle as far as I know that has been broken too for quite a while

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for bringing this up again Phoenix! The Golden Eagle 🦅 has been broken for a while and it has been brought up before, so hopefully it is being looked into, both Don Smurfo and his Golden Eagle should get an update centered around them, preferably the Valentines update, because who doesn’t love those too! Don Smurfo is the best!

Do you know what I’d love for Christmas Bongfish...it’s a fix on Chilly’s Game. The Ermine is impossible and I continue to waste SBs on that dog with reindeer antlers, it’s quite upsetting and a bit annoying.

Also please fix the candy cane pole reward as well, so it doesn’t disappear once placed. Thank you!
    Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 11-18-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      THat would be awesome. No need to make a new game, just tweak the existing ones.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes! The ermine and the sheep. And no more dogs! That would be a blessing.

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      ditto! That dog =/
Working...
X