Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.53.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf Yeah, I can’t figure out how. If I post it on youtube I’ll get dinged for copyright for the song and probably by Sony for using the cartoon. Vimeo has the same rules. As far as I can tell Imgur or FLickr is just for photos so there’s really no avenue to share it without getting spanked.

it was a lot of fun to do and honestly, brightened my mood last night. That’s such a fun song.
      Last edited by skydiver118; 11-08-2017, 09:20 AM.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Superb, really enjoyed it

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Maybe a future contest could be a video contest?

Anyway, it was fun to do and I am grateful to all those folks that put stuff up on youtube so I could get the video to work with.

I think the Boa might be my fav item from the update! He's adorable, a cool color, the perfect size, and a great price!
    There is one eyeing up some of the flamingoes who like to bath in my safari park...

I'm pretty sure he just wants to make friends, though.
    (if not, he's in for a big surprise– that particular species of flamingo is very hard and crunchy😄)

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like it, mostly because of the colours, but you make it look really cool! It certainly fits the colour scheme of your safari park and it works very well that it sits on a stone because it's surrounded by more deco stones.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh oh those flamingoes better look out😅😅😅

I love the Boa and he looks great in your Safari Park!!

Girls are great but I also like the Smurflings’ playhouse wonder very much. ( come on, Bongfish. It’s a hut on a tree. Why can’t you do this for girls??? )
    Anyway, it’s great to see the four of them together. Like it!!😄

Comment

I deleted my ice cream shop by accident but I also purchased the the grove garden shop and if I restore my village set to yesterday I will lose my purchase of the grove graden shop with 350 berries. Should I create a ticket or what?
    Last edited by Carver Carver; 11-07-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Make a screen cap of your receipt from iTunes or Play for your purchase, then do as evanna says. THey will replace the item. I had a couple of instances where purchases never came and it was all resolved.

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna and skydiver118 thank you.

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      Recovered Immediately.. Yay!!! 🎉🍦🎊🍨🎉 Thank you👍🏾

The Grove Lost Villagers and Garden Shop

Comment

This update is beyond smurfy! 😍
    Finally we have the girls roaming around in our villages !! Best thing ever!! Now I will definitely start redecorating my whole grove area and turn it into the Lost Village. 🌱🌺🌿🌸🍃🌼
    Also a huge thank you to Bongfish for adding the smurflings playhouse! It looks awesome and makes the perfect wonder for the grove! 😍

Comment

- Female Smurfs!!! The way the guy Smurfs can be changed to girl Smurfs is genius, and you can change them back and forth whenever you want to!

- My favorite ‘things’ in this update are the walls and the land expansion! Love the walls- they are just the right height and will be great for decorating!

- The arch with the flowers is a good size and because it goes to the edge of the pixels, it slots in perfectly between items!

- SmurfLily’s hut is adorable.- such a nice design!

Comment

We are now able to change the language settings!
        TWOSHY This might be interesting for you!

Comment

• Mac_Keck
          Mac_Keck commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Alex Smurf, this is the best news since YEARS! I am German, but I always hated the translation. So much more fun now to be able to play it in English again! Yeah!

• TWOSHY
          TWOSHY commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, they had already solved my problem in the Halloween update. I appreciate that Bongfish is willing to listen our feedback (thumb up!). And thank you Alex Smurf for reminding me this change

Still waiting for the update.
        My mistake, I needed to update the iPad before I could update Smurfs. Didn’t get notification saying I could update
        Last edited by Dnor1972; 11-09-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I've been slowly taking down Halloween and putting up some Thanksgiving deco the past two days and I seem to have lost a giant turkey! My baby one is fine, chillin' by the silo, but I have searched for literally 20+ minutes, behind every big tree, condo, and everywhere a ginormous turkey possibly could fit, and he's just not turning up. How on earth did I lose something so large?!? He must be in the one obscure spot I keep missing... wherever that spot is.

If anyone spots brown tail feathers sticking out from behind something while visiting, please let me know!😂

Ooo- that reminds me: it would be lovely if we could buy more Woolly Mammoths on the Island. I fed mine up to adult and would love for him to have a cute baby companion to hang out with. I think that was the very first feed-able critter to be introduced and maybe that's why there's a purchase limit on it?
          Last edited by happybird; 11-09-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh !! I am so glad that happens to someone else too!! Last Easter I could not find my egg decorating table ! I knew I had hidden it somewhere, but no idea where. I found it just before Halloween!! Doh! 😀

I'll keep a look out for your turkey. 😂. Good luck 👍🏻🍀🦃

(PS, check your PM's happybird. )

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Oh I love the idea of more Wooly Mamoths on the Island!! I’m sure they were herd animals just like elephants, and the Wooly Mammoth is sooooo cute as a baby😍

It's laundry day in my Smurf Caravan Park! (Can you guess the first item I purchased from the update?! So cute!)

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Very cute. And the little pink elephant can be counted on to spray any heavily soiled items that need a little extra attention.

The girls are really lazy! They can't be bothered to build new huts in the Grove. I had 2 running around doing nothing except looking pretty with only half a hut built on the other side of the Grove. They were keeping well away, ha, ha. Anyway I sorted that out, one got changed back to a smurf and the hut got finished in double quick time. Love it.

Comment

Mind you the girls aren't stupid, not a single one has been caught by the nasty Grove plants!

Comment

In my country the 11th of November is there.
              Happy anniversary!

I found a nice place for the statue:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-10-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not fair. You’re ahead of me. It’s still the 10th here

oh well, something fun for tomorrow AM.

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy 7th Anniversary!

(Is the statue storable?)

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not storable. But it is easy to hide, the footprint is 1x1.

i tried MMB this morning and got Bouglowbou ( luckey!!😆 )

beware, Gargamel!!😄

and he can fly. great!!

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                A super anniversary present!! (Looks great!)

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                I can’t believe I got her on my second try!! I love the way she flies and her funny facial expressions😂😂😂
            Working...
            X