Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join us for our Smurfy Spot the Difference Autumn Giveaway: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler!

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŒงSMURFY GIVEAWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED!๐ŸŒง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ

Congratulations to the three smurfy winners of our Autumn Spot-the-Difference giveaway! skydiver118, Tamara Abbott, and Evanna! The correct number was indeed 5! We've decided that you will each win a full set of all three items! Please note that If you didn't win this time, don't worry! We'll be doing more item giveaways soon for both the forum, and Facebook!

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          How do we get our prize?????

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          You should have a private message from Spelling Bee asking for your support ID. THen you will get a gift box sent to your game with the items.

I have yet to receive my prize however thatโ€™s how EO purchases are handled and how the prize was handled for a previous contest.

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thanks ! I sent my I'd so I will just wait. I wasn't sure if I needed to do anything else. Thanks againโ˜บ๏ธ

Iโ€™m confused, I said 5 too but didnโ€™t win? I even listed the differences. Was it not everyone who said 5 or was it a random draw out of everyone who got 5?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          SmurfettesAdventure I sincerely do apologize for the confusion and will clarify things. For Spot-the-Difference Giveaways, the developers go through all the entries and then select a certain number of winners who gave the correct answer. For this particular giveaway, they chose three entries from Facebook and three from here on the forum, so six total. They are definitely going to be doing more giveaways in the future, so please don't be discouraged.

• SmurfettesAdventure
          Editing a comment
          Ohh gotcha! No thatโ€™s fine, I just thought it was everyone who got the right answer and theyโ€™d missed me out ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for clarifying!

Ohh, thank you!!! I didn't expect to win at all and reading you even give us all three is even better! Thank you so much! I am stoked to get all three of these beauties! The duck will find a new home in my farm area, the bird and mole probably in the nature area. They are all so lovely!

Congratulations skydiver118 Tamara Abbott !! Hope you enjoy your wonderful prizes as well!

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations too.

Please consider some way of giving these items for Y3nzid_Raxip . He has been asking for these items regularly for a long time only to see these given to someone else

Comment

Es un problema de verdad un poco complicado comentar por este sitio

Comment

Working...
          X