Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very happy anniversary from the community members to everyone at Flashman Games & Bongfish!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very happy anniversary from the community members to everyone at Flashman Games & Bongfish!

Happy 1st Anniversary to Bongfish and Flashman Games!!!

I can't believe it has been a year already since this great team came and rescued our game for us. What a year!! So many wonderful & exciting additions, fabulous & creative designs, and super speedy bug fixes! All achieved with attentive customer service and a smile πŸ˜€!
    Thank you for not only saving our game, but improving it more than we could ever imagine πŸ˜€!
    Special thanks to VintoxiTwinkiepie for all your efforts to keep us so well informed, listening to our concerns, and implementing our suggestions & designs into our beloved game! Please thank all your 'behind the scenes' team for us. Although we don't get to meet them, we appreciate all their hard work. ❀️.

And, as always, more special thanks to our very own
    Spelling Bee for another wonderful year here on the forum!! You look after us, guide & inform us, and welcome us all with unrelenting enthusiasm. We couldn't do it without you 😘.

Time for a happydance, and a mojito or two to celebrate our great game and great friends!!
    πŸ’™πŸŽ‰πŸΉπŸŽ‰πŸ’™

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-04-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Ultimate happydance!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy 1st anniversary Bongfish!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ it was a great year for us SV fans. thank you very much for a lot of great additions, a lot of improvements, and making this forum happier place ever!! you Bongfish team is the greatest!!! i hope the next years would be even greater for fans, Bongfish, and The Smurfs' Village!!

Happy Anniversary BongfishπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you all so much for everything you have done to save SV and make this game better than I ever could've imaginedπŸ˜…

Caro your smurfs look like they are having a blast at their Anniversary Party, my smurfs are heading over to join in the funπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Caro
      Your village is so ridiculously beautiful I'm in awe. It looks truly amazing. The party scene is already great, but this snapshot here? Gorgeous! Really beautiful.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Caro. Your Smurfs inspired my Smurfs to set up a little satellite Anniversary Party. A few of them are enjoying some regular mojitos while waiting for your Smurf to prepare the Smurfberry juice needed for some of those delicious SB mojitos suggested by Cupcake . He must be getting so tired by now
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-06-2017, 01:22 AM.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Your party is spectacular. My Smurfs are running out of my village to join yours! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Happy Anniversary and thank you for all that you do.
    The game is fun again.
    I’m finally having progress and rising through levels, something I thought I’d never do. You are responsive and listen to us and actually seem to want to have more do to with players than just seeing how many EO’s we can buy from you.

Thanks not just to Bongfish and Flashman, but also to Spelling Bee for being a fantastic β€˜go between’.

Comment

Wow this year went by so fast! Happy 1st anniversary Bongfish and Flashman Games! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Thank you for a great year full of awesome updates and amazing improvements! The whole team is doing great job! ✨

Comment

This has hands down been the best year ever for SV! Thank you so much for all the great additions to our game, the cool contests, and the great times here on the forum! I can’t wait to see what this next year will bring to SV! You guys rock!

Comment

This year we really have something to celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. The game is alive and well, and the amazing folks at Bongfish πŸ‘ˆ are making it better and better.

So, many heartfelt thanks to our new Bongfish heroes, and much love to our longstanding, Smurfy friends, including the awesome, incredible Ms. Bee 🐝 -wewouldn’t be here without you❣️

Looking forward to the next great year together!

Comment

Thank you everyone! This was such a sweet and nice surprise. You are what makes all the time and effort spent worth it. Here is to many more anniversaries yet to come... now someone pass me a party Mojito!πŸΈπŸ˜‰

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              [I can’t believe there is no Smurfberry mojito emoji! 😁 So I’ll just mix one up right here for you.....

[Forgive the crude rendering- done on my iPad, and I don’t have my stylus with me!]

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee Thank you so much for everything you do to maintain the forum, it is GREATLY appreciated!! When I refer to the Bongfish Team I include you in that because you really are an interpgral part of their team, this forum would be lost without you☺️☺️☺️

Happy Anniversary!!!

Thank you for not only keeping our game alive, but for making such vast improvements and giving us new content!

Finally, someone cares again. You fix bugs for us that weren't even your fault but the previous developers' who didn't care or even put them there half on purpose. You make improvements like the xp one to give people who were frustrated about that more reason to enjoy the game again and to be excited about it. You give us regular updates, even if they aren't necessarily that big, and had the fantastic idea to include your userbase in the process: The sheep contest and hut contest. Players get to be a(n) (more) active part in the game which is wonderful. I'm super excited when I see somebody's sheep make it into the game! Any and all contests are a good idea to involve players and it's great to see the creations people come up with.

Thank you Spelling Bee for sticking with us and helping us as faithfully and diligent as you did before. You were a good soul throughout.

Happy anniversary, and I look forward to many more fun years to come!

Comment

Belated Anniversary Congrats...and thanks for making the game enjoyable again.

Comment

What a nice surprise!!!!!!!

I can't imagine a smurfier community!!! It's crazy how fast time has passed! Thank you so much for all your support and patience throughout the whole year! To another 100 years of Smurfs' Village πŸ˜€

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you so much Twinkiepie !! You guys have saved SV and we are forever gratefulπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’–

Happy anniversary πŸ’ž

Comment

Got my anniversary statue today πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ thank you flashman/bongfish!

Comment

Working...
                  X