Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have what it takes to be our smurfy player of the month for November?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_75.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	199058 nature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Grove is very pretty!

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks just fixed up this section and am working on a few others. More pics soon!!☺️

Hi all. I have been playing SV for a few months and been lurking on this forum for tips since I got hooked . I wanted to say that you all are a very creative, positive and respectful community, and I also think it's great to see a game development team really involving said community in how the game evolves. Here's my first go at uploading a pic - my Swamp - which I love and would happily visit IRL.

Have a nice day everyone!

Comment

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfy area,welcome ☺

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done, indeed! I’d visit there, too!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks pretty!

There are tales of a lovely Gingerbread House in the woods... but maybe my smurfy friends should think twice before visiting...

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm, dare I go knock on the door?

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      a good idea and narration😄

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, cute! I love your little spooky pumpkin patch!

My smurfy Hain ❤️
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 11-10-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      The bunny area looks cute!

It's so weird to see it snowing when there's this summery feeling about the tree and water and the smurf floating on his little gummi ring, haha. The cold never bothered him anyway, huh?

Sorry no more shots from me !!!!! Lost half my huts in my village today while trying to fix things up a bit. I have contacted supported and hope that it is fixed up so I can keep entering screenshots. Good luck to ALL!!!! ☺️

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it restored my village and wiped out my entire Grove. I only did it once and says I have reached my daily limit and won't let me do it again!!!! Shattered at this point no more Smurfs for today. Messaged support hope they can do something soon!!!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no Tamara Abbott that makes me so sad for you! I can imagine your devastation </3 I really hope you can have your entire village restored to all of its glory!!!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought about suggesting recovering, but then thought you surely had tried that already, oops. But oh dear, shame that it didn't work! I hope support gets back to you soon or that you can at least recover again this night to a day prior. It's strange you were only able to recover once, because you should be able to do it three times per day. You didn't, by any chance, use the other two times before already, did you?

Ughhh drilling my mountain for resources to finish the latest Smurfy Wonder

Comment

With the advice of skydiver118 , also diving on the island...almost there, to finish the last stage!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        congrats. Once you get it done, keep diving. That’s what I do is dive like crazy all the time to build up a stockpile.

ooh and you have the orange octopus. Im so jealous. I could never get one of those.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha I have too many of him! I got him from one of the mini games--either lucky' wheel or in search of the desert island from Pirate Smurfs game. I amassed a few from SB rounds.

Just created a little Thanksgiving scene alongside my sheep farm.

This picture is better. I added the Smurfy Fall Gazebo.
      The second one (the original screenshot) that follows is the original with a caterpillar slinking through a sheep. Thanks, Evanna, for pointing that out.

​​​​​​​

Last edited by Stroumpfette; 11-12-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

King Swoof’s Palace

Comment

I finally got Mouse Master and Ninja Rat from the MMB. Will you guys share what you did with them? Since I'm mostly at a loss of what to do with my grove, I was thinking of putting them there. But the theme fits so much better on the island!

Comment

I remember AlleycatttSmurf and other posters created cool karate areas on the island for these two characters. I admit that I promptly got rid of Ninja Rat by reloading my game after I won him because he absolutely freaked me out. Sorry, sacrilege I know!

Comment

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            lol! He's not pretty...but I get he's not supposed to be =P

Hey guys, here are my Ninja Rat and Mouse Master areas. I had to squeeze them into my MV, and their Grove area is still under construction and not quite complete yet.... Who am I kidding everything is always under construction lol

Island:

Main Village:

Grove GIF:
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-14-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Oooo... so very Zen!☺️

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            *squee!* You did such a great job! I really like the wooden pathway in the grove! Thank you for sharing!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow! I like the strong red with the Ninja Rat on your island, Mouse Master looks wonderful and as Cupcake said indeed very zen in your MV, and the grove design is wonderful! Such a good use of those two!

Name:	MyVillagePicture_76.PNG
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	199729
          A couple more Grove pics.

Name:	MyVillagePicture_77.PNG
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	199730

Comment

The fruits of my labor:

skydiver118 your palace area reminded me of mine!

Comment

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Your Village looks great Smurfy Wonder , and I like your Thanksgiving themed avatar

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                The snowy mountain area with the trees and huts looks very pretty and the following shot looks like a nice mysterious/fairy forest.
            Working...
            X