Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have what it takes to be our smurfy player of the month for November?: Winner Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have what it takes to be our smurfy player of the month for November?: Winner Announced!

Our Player of the Month for November Contest is now
    over and the winner has been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

All of us here at Flashman Games and Bongfish wanted to celebrate the one year anniversary of joining you on your smurfy adventures. What better way to mark this joyous occasion than to honor those of you who make our smurfy community so special. Would you like to earn the admiration and recognition of your fellow Smurfs' Village players? Are you ready to show us that you’ve got what it takes to be Player of the month? Does winning a free Exclusive Offer and some Rare Seeds sound smurftastic? If so, let the Smurf-fun begin!

Our little smurfy friends said it best! Read on below for more information on how you can become our very first Player of the Month.

What can I win?
    • Rare Seeds and the new Grove Flower Shop Exclusive Offer that unlocks three brand new flower crops for you to grow in your Grove!

What makes a Player of the month?
    • Your smurfy village Screenshot
    • Your contribution to this forum
    What are the Rules and Guidelines?
    • Screenshots:
      • Choose one or more Screenshots that show the other community members how you've decorated your village area(s).
      • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
      • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. To learn how to do this, please visit our Guide Topic here: http://bit.ly/2ztNLpJ
    • Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com by following our guide: http://bit.ly/2ztNLpJ
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Tuesday, November 30th at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    What qualifies as contribution to this forum?
    • During the month of November, you must be an active participant in discussions.
    • Share you helpful feedback, constructive criticism, and ideas on how you would improve Smurfs' Village.
    • Be courteous and respectful to other community members.
    • Give your advice and answer questions.
    • Participate in contests and or give aways.
    • Above all else, have fun and continue to make the forum a smurfy place to be!
    Additional Guidelines
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook.

Greetings Smurfs' Villagers
    ​​​​​​​

We want to start by thanking everyone for taking their time to help improve our community and make it a home for Smurfs' Village players throughout the world! So many of you have not only showed off your fabulous villages, but have also made other members feel welcome, and have given us proof that it's the players who help make Smurfs' Village what it is today!

Let us also state that you are all valued members of this community. Over time, we hope to continue doing the Player of the Month to show our appreciation for all that you do. While this month's winner is the first, they won't be the last! The year ahead is going to smurfy indeed!

Our Winner

When selecting our first ever Player of the Month winner, we took everything we could into account. Was the player active? Was the player helpful, and supportive? Did the player have a good outlook, and attitude? Did they offer constructive criticism when and where ever needed? Is our community better for having this player in it? Would there be a noticeable void if they were no longer around? We believe the player we've chosen not only embodies all of those qualities, but many more still left unsaid.

It's our sincere pleasure to announce that skydiver118 has been chosen as our first Player of the Month. Congratulations, and we're so lucky to have you!

smurfy player of the month? what will it take?? it seems Bongfish is planning a smurfy event😁 i'm curious and excited😁😁😁

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou The details are now up! And yes, if this little event goes well there will be a new Player chosen each month going forward!

I am very curious to see what the qualifications are.
    A random monthly drawing would be nice, put every player, newbie to master on the same footing.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 The details are finally here and it's started! While not entirely random, old forum members and new members alike will have one month in order to meet the qualifications listed above.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee Guess I better start working on screen caps
      this should be a fun contest.
      Thanks to all involved for coming up with it

you have to be active as much as you can. i understand! i don't know if i'd have so many things to post in the next update but it's the grove update, so maybe i'd have somethings to post...... 😁 ( i don't know if i could be any help in advices or answering questions hahaha but maybe i'll try😄 )

Comment

Here is a pic of sheep playing baseball

Comment

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        This is cool. I love the color purple.

Oh wow!!! How awesome does that Grove Flower shop look!!!

*happydance*

Comment

OMG, this is the best contest ever! Whoever came up with this idea is a genius! What a great way to celebrate the anniversary!

Comment

Should it be any specific type of screenshot? Or is this a sort of 'show us your village! Aynthing you like!' kind of thing?
          I am an active user here, but I think my village isn't anywhere near as special or pretty as that of many other users. I'll see if I participate. Maybe I'll see it again as 'share with other users what you did and enjoy their creations and let them have a look at your village in turn'. I don't really stand a chance in contests, but sometimes share stuff for precisely the afore mentioned reason. I love seeing other people's villages

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Me, too- please do share yours, Evanna! 🤗

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it's a "the best screenshot wins" type of contest. I think it's just about sharing and being active and helpful on the forum. And it will hopefully encourage more smurfy forum members to join! I love seeing everyone's Villages too and hope you add yours☺️☺️☺️

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Evanna You can choose any Screenshot or Screenshots that you think best show off your village so that other players get a peek!

What a wonderful idea! Happy Anniversary Bongfish!!💐🌹🌸🥀🌼🌺🌻🌷

Comment

What a great idea! I’ve missed seeing people’s villages, especially newer players, so this is a good opportunity for them (and everyone) to post. Plus it encourages people to be helpful, which is very Smurfy, indeed- Papa would approve! Yay, Bongfish!

Comment

• Jane Badaró
              Jane Badaró commented
              Editing a comment
              I also miss seeing other people's villages. I'm soo curious about what's going on in others Planet Swoof, cause mine is such a mess xp

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi I'm new as a poster on the forum, but have been stalking this forum's posts for yearssss! I wish so badly I could visit everyone's villages. PLEASE BONGFISH LET US ADD EACH OTHER in the game (w/o FB)! I end up going through random villages on the game in hopes I recognize someone's screenshots =P

Here is a pic from my smurfy Planet ❤️

Attached Files
            Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 11-02-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
              Carver Carver commented
              Editing a comment
              I heart thy swoofs

• Mrsad
              Mrsad commented
              Editing a comment
              Great job Jenny Rosa!

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              What a lovely Swoof island haven for the little extra-terrestrial!

For the contest ☺️

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great, and I especially like the path-over-path effect you’ve gotten with the glowing purple tiles!

• Carver Carver
              Carver Carver commented
              Editing a comment
              Smurf of Oz Village. Smurfy night glow city.

• MissSmurf
              MissSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you all ☺️☺️

For the contest!

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Lovely rainbow houses!

Here are my Village

Comment