Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.52.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosisue, please do not spend Smurfberries to do any of Tracker's tasks. If he goes away, and then comes back, start over and get however many points you can from him. It is very frustrating. He comes and goes in my game (kindle) and on my husband's game (iPad). If I start doing it, I take what points I can get in the time he is working correctly. Sometimes I start over and sometimes I just stay at the level he is on and collect XP without trying to do more tasks.

I like what skydiver said. In the last line of the response above. That is how I feel about Tracker. "poo on you, Tracker!"

And happy smurfing to you!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Evabevasmurf! Where have you been?! You need to visit the forum more often, you have been missed!!!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we missed you

Hey, I just noticed that now the EOs pop ups look different if you are on the planet! We can see how items look on the Planet before we buy them! Awesome, nice job Bongfish!

Comment

Thanks to the new XP system I was able to reach level 100 yesterday, yeah! I thought there would be a special gift or something that I would be able to buy only after reaching level 100. Did I miss something or was it removed? Nothing special happened and I am more then a bit disappointed 😢☹️

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        You should be able to buy 100th Smurf? I think? (I'm not at 100 yet)

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hundredth Smurf is complimentary and is available in the menu in your Main Village under the Animals/Characters section. If you tap the stump he will come out of the mirror and roam.

Thank you Alleycatttsmurf! Great, I found it now. I looked through all the menues but I guess my nose was in my way 😂
      Thanks!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        No worries, glad you found him

All collected! I wonder what will be tomorrow.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Heya everyone! I'll be sure to bring up your thoughts about having unique prizes for Reporter with the Development team.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Spelling Bee

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee
        That would be great, thank you! It would be more work for the team to come up with three additional items per update, but it would make Reporter more special.

you guys are right in that reporter does not reset. so really, are the new rewards all that great in that you only get 3weeks of rewards then another 3 or 4 with none? seems to run kinda counter to them wanting us to check in every day, but only for 3weeks then no need to bother for a few weeks until the next update.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Normally the updates are scheduled so that a new one becomes available around every 3-4 weeks. This is why Reporter's new Calendar system stops after day 21. With each new update, new prizes are set to be added to the Calendar. Ideally, the amount of time you go without collecting from Reporter should only be a couple of days. Unfortunately, given how large the Halloween update was, there were a few bugs that slipped through. Those took extra time and effort to address via the bug fix update, and so things a tiny bit behind. The next update is fast approaching though, and we should get the Sneak Peek from Twinkiepie here soon.

When I saw that Reporter was set up for three weeks and that his reward will change with the following update, I thought that their plan was to release updates every three-ish weeks. Maybe that still sort of is the plan? One update per month? So three weeks rewards, one week nothing, then a new update with new rewards? It really would be kind of strange to have rewards for three weeks and then nothing for the following three.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna The plan is just that. Release a new update every three to four weeks. Giving just enough time to complete the 21 days, before a new Calendar arrives. I explained a bit more above in my reply to skydiver118.

I presumed that it’d cycle through every 3 weeks so that you get something every day, even if the surprise factor is gone after the first 3 weeks, but it is how it is

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks.

Could you also bring up to them an iOS issue? I’ve had issues on my ipad, if I’m trying to maneuver around the bottom of my game it brings up that danged dock and at times has kicked me out of the game because it goes into multitask mode.
        On the iPod, if i’m trying to move around - such as trying to find the ghosts - it can bring down my notifications menu, which locks up the game for a few seconds....and in games like that a few seconds can be the difference between winning and losing.

Basically can apple let them or give us the option to disable multitasking on specific apps? (or if this needs its own topic I can start one)

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Is your iPad on iOS 11?

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I’m sure it’s part of their new ‘dock’ programming and focus on multitasking but it makes it hard to play the game, especially the several times a day I’m frantically scrolling around trying to find ghosts or flowers or eggs....heck, even scrolling up to try and give a gift will bring up the dock and multitasking. or on the iPod (which is also on iOS11) the notifications screen from the top.

i noticed a strange thing if I use the recover village option, I select a save,prewiew it, decline to recover village, when I return to the game, a task on Trackers Scavenger list is completed.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing that Dnor1972. You can always count on Tracker's event for some good old smurfy shenanigans .

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I just want to say how much I have enjoyed this update. I love the mini game, explorer smurfs video game and the fact that it is now possible to collect enough XP to get to the next level.
        Thank you bongfish

• Dnor1972
        Dnor1972 commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems to have sorted itself out, as it is no longer doing it.

Oh 🙁 - so it was the turkey family for Day 14 prize!? I was wondering what it was. I missed that day so did not get the prize, missed it by just a little passed midnight. 😞 Had to pay a SB to get caught up, so only received for day 15. I’ll make sure not to miss tomorrow!

Comment

Question not realted to the update but not random chit chat either, so I'll ask here anyway:

Does anyone of you roughly know how many xp one game of Smurfette's island sunbathing yields? I see countless '30xp' pop up, but it's impossible to count them and you aren't shown a total in the end, so I wonder if anyone has any clue about how many xp they make from one round of that game? I'm well aware it depends on tapping speed or if one has to scroll to tap smurfs, but if you have all working on plots and can just taptaptap?
        Last edited by Evanna; 10-26-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment

Don't you have the crystal? When Smurfette is wearing her prehistoric clothes, I get 825 XP for each Smurf I tap.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Morning's right, the Crystal is definitely worthwhile. It's worth the price just for her cute costume, but the fact that it increases her xp by so much actually makes her sunbathing game worthwhile at higher levels. I usually have 100+ smurfs working on plots when I play and therefore get upwards of 80000xp every time I play

I actually forgot I had the Crystal (and that it even existed) for quite some time at one point😣 Maybe you have done the same?
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-26-2017, 09:55 AM.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky
          I don't. I completely forgot about that. That's a lot more xp indeed. Thanks!
          Edit: Don't you have some item though that increases the amount of xp you receive? I remember something like this about your grove and Smurfette there. So maybe without that item it's about 750xp?

AlleycatttSmurf
          Do you manage to tap all smurfs? Because I don't. Visually, I can tell that I am missing some because there's a corner I don't manage to tap beforee the time is up, but I have no idea how many other smurfs I miss because it's impossible to tell when you just tap quickly.
          Yes, I came across it when I didn't have Smurfette yet and then completely forgot about it.
          Last edited by Evanna; 10-26-2017, 04:20 PM.

The first snow 🌨❄️☃️

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Hooray!!🌨❄️❄️❄️☃️🌨

I love your Mountain by the way! And you've made a great spot for the Smurfberry Bird☺️
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-31-2017, 04:43 PM.

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf Oh thank you ☺️

Yay!!!! I love it when it starts snowing!!!!!! ❄️🌨⛄️❄️☃🌨❄️😀😀😀

Comment

Working...
        X