Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.52.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.52.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.52.1 (Bug Fix)

Several issues resolved including
    - Stability and performance improvements
    - Missing App Icon on select devices
    - Crop and item timers not counting down in certain locations

(Please note that it may take some time for the update to appear in every region)

Game is crashing. No loading screen, nothing - just crashing. Fantastic "bug fix" with fantastic "performance improvements".

Comment

Hey Smurfy friends. Bug fix update is out. Update so I can gift you!!! 😀

Comment

Finally I can watch videos,🐑🐞🍹

Comment

Now it is the second bug fix.I love the game

Comment

I've been getting notifications that Swoofberries are ready to harvest on the Planet when none are planted. It's been happening ever since planting Swoofberries for a (completed) quest about 2 weeks ago. I think maybe whenever any Planet crop has been growing for 5 hours, it sends out the notification about Swoofberries? Not 100% sure. But, I planted Marshmallows earlier (24 hr. crop) and just got the notification. I checked the Marshmallows and they had 19 hours left.

*Several hours later: I've gotten the 'Swoofberries are ready to harvest' and 'Swoofberries are about to wither' notifications 3 times, each, today, all while my one 24hr. mass planting of Marshmallows was growing. It's occuring approximately every 5 hours... but not every single time 5 hours passes, and not always exactly at the 5 hour mark. So I can't tell what the heck is going on.

Usually I just ignore it because the notification pops up so randomly and frequently, but today I paid attention to how many times it appeared- which made me realize it's recurring even after the imaginary Swoofberries have 'withered.' Again. And again.
            Last edited by happybird; 10-15-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Is it just me, or is everyone only winning ghost game part of the time? I have won a couple jack-o-lantern sheep though already. So cute!!

Comment

I love the villains that came with this update, I didn’t have time until this weekend to make them a special home in my villain’s section of my village, but these two totally deserve the VIP treatment because they are two of the stars of the update!

Thanks for adding these awesome characters Bongfish!!!!

Comment

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beautiful design once again! You showcase them very well. The castle amidst the forest looks great and I love the yellow tiles. They totally make the presentation! The yellow stands out wonderfully, creates a good contrast to the darker colours of the villains, and because the only area where you have more yellow/ish/gold tones is within the castle, that's also where the focus is.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  These two look great in your Village Purple! So happy they were added to the game, and I love Morgan Le Fey's animation!!

If anyone wants to watch/rewatch the episode with Morgan Le Fey and her Dark Knight here is a link: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...ound-table_fun

Hello...
                I am new here..
                I have a problem with Vanity smurf hut.. It doesn't work anymore. Does anyone else has this problem?
                I am talking about the smurf with the mirror in his hands. In his hut you could make a picture of your village and play a game (i believe).
                When I click on Vanity hut nothing happens..

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Jenna, Vanity hasn’t worked in years, now he is just decorative. Hopefully one day Bongfish will revisit his hut and let us decorate photos again, at the very least the amount of XP he gives needs to be increased, 165xp is very low, but still it’s Vanity one of the all time best Smurfs ever, so even just decorative Vanity is a must have for any village!

• Jenga
                  Jenga commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Purple, thanks for your reply! I understand now.
                  Last edited by Jenga; 10-16-2017, 11:47 AM.

There are just so many things to celebrate in this update! I love the little Devil Smurfs too! They make perfect minions for the all powerful Sorcerer Smurf!

You guys at Bongfish really did an outstanding job with this holiday update! Now I’m really looking forward to the Christmas update, which is the only holiday that can top Halloween!

So far this update has really had a lot of play value with all the decorating with the new items, and playing the little ghosts game, I’m still missing some of the exclusive prizes. I’m also really looking forward to the new screenshot contest too and seeing how everyone else is using all the new Halloween items!

This is is one of the best updates so far this year!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Your Villain and Halloween areas are looking amazing!! I love those little devil smurfs too. Really everything in the update has been outstanding. I think that this is the best Halloween Update ever!!

two weeks in a row now Tracker Smurf has gone away on Tuesday morning, only to return again, with a new set of challenges, I use Smurfberries to get some challenges done, this is getting very annoying, along with other problems I am seriously considering quitting the game.

Comment

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreeing with everybody else. Tracker has been all over the place for ages, he is not worth spending SB on. It might work for a few weeks but then he might leave and come back several times each day for a few rounds. The only way to deal with him is doing the tasks as requested, without SB, and hope for the best.

I don't think Bongfish can be blamed for some bugs persisting. They fixed a number of bugs already, ones of their own and old ones from Beeline (who really didn't care), are giving us new updates, and surely they will look into more of the old bugs as well.

Originally posted by Rosisue View Post
                two weeks in a row now Tracker Smurf has gone away on Tuesday morning, only to return again, with a new set of challenges, I use Smurfberries to get some challenges done, this is getting very annoying, along with other problems I am seriously considering quitting the game.
                Tracker has issues, and has for quite some time. The developers know about it but it seems to be very hard to track down.

It’s really never recommended to spend SB to complete tasks because of the flaws and the fact that you may spend them for ‘nothing’....as in it resetting again.

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver118 View Post

Tracker has issues, and has for quite some time. The developers know about it but it seems to be very hard to track down.

It’s really never recommended to spend SB to complete tasks because of the flaws and the fact that you may spend them for ‘nothing’....as in it resetting again.
                  It seems there are a lot of issues with Smurfs village that Bongfish is working on, and finding no solutions, I have been playing for years and never had as many issues as I have had recently with this game, very frustrating !

Comment

Rosisue I totally understand the frustration. but I do have to say I personally find bongfish more responsive than the previous developers.

They have millions of lines of code to dig through because some of these bugs are years old that were never addressed when they first cropped up. so new things are built upon the faulty code from years ago which makes them even tougher to find, or if they are squashed they can have unintended consequences.

I do feel the same way as you in that it is very frustrating to work on Tracker and then lose all your progress. Happened t me a few weeks ago, I went from 2.0 to 1.2....and I think at that point i said poo on it and gave up for that week.

Comment

Rosisue while I understand your frustration with Tracker Smurf disappearing from time to time, this is an ongoing bug that has been around for quite sometime. Bongfish took over around this time last year and fixed the biggest bug this game ever had which was making it impossible for almost everyone to play it. Since then they have fixed many pre existing bugs from Beeline's reign (for example the unusable space bug, the unable to clear space on the Planet bug, the level 88 bug etc), and they have done all of this while providing us with new and fantastic content to keep the game interesting and fun to play. Hopefully they will resolve the Tracker issue in the future as they have already done with so many others.

Edit: Here is a link to a thread dating back to 2013 with people having issues with Tracker Smurf: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...complete-tasks
                      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 10-17-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
                        skydiver118 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don’t just post here, if you want a timely response, open a ticket with Bongfish
                        https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• AlleycatttSmurf
                        Editing a comment
                        Rosisue like Skydiver said if you have something you would like help with from Bongfish you need to contact them directly. Also if it is regarding Tracker disappearing, which is the only actual problem mentioned in your post, there probably isn't anything they can do until he is fixed game wide.

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Rosisue Just to clarify a few things, this forum is in place for basic crowd sourced support so that fellow players and community members can help one another with questions, and ask for help etc. While Flashman and Bongfish employees do read and sometimes post here, most of the time you'll be getting replies from either myself, or another member. If at any time you require immediate interaction with Bongfish, you can do as skydiver118 suggested and submit a Customer Support Ticket.

Since this particular complaint was related to the ongoing issues with Tracker, I didn't feel the need to comment directly because the replies from the other community members were already helpful enough. I do apologize though if you felt that your complaint was not being given the proper attention. Please do know that Bongfish is well aware of the underlying issues with Tracker's event. There are plans regarding Tracker underway behind the scenes, and like many other changes and adjustments, it will take some time to implement.

You've mentioned that you are having a lot of issues recently. If you wouldn't mind telling me what they are, I'll do my best to make sure they either being addressed, or passed along to the Development Team so they can investigate them and see what can be done.
                    Working...
                    X