Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of your Smurfs playing tricks and enjoying spooky treats in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share pictures of your Smurfs playing tricks and enjoying spooky treats in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

The Smurfs' Village Halloween Screenshot Contest is now
    over and the winners have been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

Smurfy tales of frightful spiders, haunted stories of glowing riders. All in all, there is much to be seen, we wish you all a happy Halloween! Now decorate away with ghostly surprises, for a chance to collect some spooktacular prizes!

How to Play

To enter the contest, you’ll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off your spooky Halloween village. The Screenshot can be from any village area, but it must showcase Halloween themed items. You can focus on one small section, or create some truly amazing zoomed out pics of your entire village!

Rules and Guidelines
    • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • *Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Tuesday, October 31st at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries and a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries and a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries and a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com
    A Halloween Goodies Package includes:

2 x Haribo Smurfs Candy
    3x Smurfy postcards of Smurfette, Brainy and Smurf in space suit
    1x Smurfy Pen with an included touch pen for any touchscreen
    4x PEZ figurines with 12x PEZ candy bars in total

Additional Guidelines
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. The Halloween Goodies Package cannot be shipped to Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or Cuba. *

Greetings Smurfs‘ Villagers!

Thanks for all of the amazingly smurfy, yet creepily spooktacular Screenshots! You've truly made this Halloween contest one to remember! With so many amazing entries, our judges had their work cut our for them. After much deliberation (and candy), they settled on the following:

Our three winners
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com is gobluem (Post #91)
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com s happybird (Post #18)
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com is Jenny Rosa (Post #44)
    • We've also decided to award two Honorable Mentions, each with a prize of 50 Smurfberries to Morning Sky (Post#68) and Cupcake (Post# 67)
    Winners have been notified by Private Message and or e-mail to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filters, and keep an eye out for your Private message/email.

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered and if you didn't win this time, don't worry! We have even more Contests planned for the future and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sincerely,

The Flashman & Bongfish Teams

Awesome........😁

Comment

Hey Smurfs' Villagers! Enjoy the contest

Comment

• WeezieB
        WeezieB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Twinkiepie! This is another amazingly fun contest!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        I am happy to hear that! Loving all the spooky entries already!

my Smurfs built the homemade hell dedicated for Gargamel. and succesfully confined him into there😈😈😈 but unfortunately for the Smurfs, he seems to be feeling at home in there very much😅😅😅

and here are a few more of screenshots from my Halloween area👻👻👻

Happy Halloween everybody!!🎃🎃🎃

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks super cool! Gargamel's hell looks fantastic.

• gobluem
        gobluem commented
        Editing a comment
        Love your designs. I can't find the floating ghosts anywhere? Well there are 2 floating ghosts and can't find either.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I like yosinori's homemade hell.I think it is better gargamel burned out on the fire caused he is very very bad

Happy Halloween 👻👻👻

Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 10-19-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome, the cats in the pumpkin are my favs

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Halloween village area!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        A terrific Halloween area, and yo used the mists so well!

{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"197059","data-size":"custom","height":"584","width":"1037"}{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"197060","data-size":"custom"}
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Carver Carver; 10-23-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Happy SMURF-O-WEEN 👹💜👻🎃

Comment

• Jericho Manaois Abrogar
        Editing a comment
        Thank you to all of you guys. It's my first time to join this contest it's so very fun and exiting 😍😘💜

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, thank you for joining the contest! Loving the creepy atmosphere

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        The nighttime screenshots are awesome! Love all the villains celebrating Halloween!

Here’s my Halloween section

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the area you've made with Sorcerer Smurf and the Haunted Ship

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        the Halloween wonders are the best!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job on your Halloween area! I love the Smurfs in the Gargamel and Azreal costumes!

Hi, very happy to share Halloween's pick of my own village with you all. Booo!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        The photo is a bit fuzzy, but your Haunted House area looks great!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Elisabet! Welcome to the forum and thanks for entering the contest Very well done with your Halloween area and the haunted ruins!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple Sheep fits perfectly into the Halloween scenery love it!

• WeezieB
        WeezieB commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm actually redoing my "Halloween party " area. All of my sheep are going to hide!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like the ghosts and skeletons are getting ready for a party!

bosorry about my post I saved as thumbnail photo can't seem to figure out how to delete a post Booooo👻👻

Attached Files

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        great Halloween area!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        The colorful tiles really showcase your Halloween area nicely!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Orange for Halloween- yay!

The Headless Horseman on his way through Smurfy-Hollow trying to find Smurf Village!

The Sheep in Wolf's Clothing trying to fit in with the wolves who have captured the pumpkin sheep! Luckily Purple Smurf and his Purple Sheep are planning to break them free!

Sorcerer Smurf with his skeleton minions and legion of gigantic spiders plotting to recapture Baby Smurf after his harrowing escape!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        All of these are wonderful, really awesome and spooky areas! I love all your screenshots!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks wonderfully spooky! The first picture is my favourite, really cool!

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey i liked the headless horseman too.I wish next halloween we had gargamel's sister,father or another ghost friend

The Smurfs Halloween Party going all day and into the night!

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That's an adorable party!

• Jenny Rosa
        Jenny Rosa commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the smurf that stirs the soup 😍

The ancient ruins that are now haunted by the friendly Little Ghosts.

Gargamel and Azreal in their demon costumes trying to come up with a spell to scare away the Little Ghosts seeing as their costumes didn't work this time around.

The Haunted Ruins at night.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        like how you enlarged the ruin wonder and created the ghost area!! awesome!!
        Last edited by yosinori saitou; 10-16-2017, 06:06 PM.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        these walls fit perfectly with the new wonder!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        All your spooky areas really are creepy, Alleycattt!

A zoomed out shot of my entire Halloween Area in the Main Village.

And finally a close up of the pumkin patch🎃

Sorry for the barrage of screenshots, I've just been having so much fun decorating my Village for Halloween!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        spooky and beautiful, great Halloween area!! love it!!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Big, spooky and lovely- perfect!

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Bongfish made headless horseman lighting at night like a ghost bulb 👻👻👻
    Working...
    X