Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of your Smurfs playing tricks and enjoying spooky treats in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the winnersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I loved seeing everyone’s Villages decorated for Halloween!!

happybird You definitely had the scariest screenshot in the contest, and I’m so glad you won for it!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!☺️

• gobluem happybirdJenny Rosa Many congratulations! Your screen shots were Smurfily awesome and your wins were well deserved!

To Bongfish... thanks so much! Honored to be mentioned, indeed!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf 😘 Thanks! It was good to see the quality of entries from new participants, eh?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely! I love seeing all the different ideas people come up with

• Jenny Rosa
      Jenny Rosa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I am so happy I can not believe it 😘😘😘

• Congratulations to all the winners. They were truly great villages

Comment

• Congrats Winners! I really loved what was picked! Totally awesome entries!

Comment

• Congratulations to the winners! And a big thank you to all of you who posted your pictures. I love to see what everyone is doing with their villages!

Comment

• Congratulations winners!!!!

Comment

• Congrats to all winners! This was a fun contest!
            It was great to see all those spooky villages πŸ‘»

Comment

• Congratulations, everyone!! Well done!
              There were so many great entries that it was difficult to choose and I think so many of you who haven't won have had great designs as well!

I agree with AlleycatttSmurf , happybird 's entry was super pretty, but also the one that was actually scary and creepy, haha. Loved it!

Cupcake This design probably stood out because it was equally stunning by day and night! Very well thought through!

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Evanna, for your constant support and encouragement!

• Congratulations, winners!

It was a fun contest.

Comment

• Oh wow! Thank you!! I wasn't expecting this, not at all, and it made my day.
                I'm especially stoked about the Pez dispensers! They are so cool!

Congrats to all the winners!
                I had a lot of fun looking at all the entries and can't wait to see what everyone creates for the next deco event.

Comment

• Congrats everyone! Halloween contests are always great! Looking forward for Christmas Contest!

Comment

• OMG had a tough day today and this really put a smile on my face.

All the entries were so awesome, as usual, and had a blast...congrats to all winners.

I am looking froward to December and hope there is a Christmas contest for us all to enjoy!

Comment

• Congratulations to the winners! Woo-hoo!

Comment

• Congrats and well-done to all the winner !!!

Comment

• Congrats to the winners

Comment

Working...
                          X